brandonboi

Aug 13, 2017
I'll say that it will probably be fortunate that Aura is very fond of Alicia and Richard by the time Alicia is done with her. If not, Aura having her sense of justice completely removed combined with the changes to her through the values and happiness rooms would probably turn out disastrous for them. It will still be unfortunate for people Aura that don't meet her standards.
There's still more than a whole chapter of changes to go though, so it's hard to guess what exactly will happen to her in the end.
She's already gotten great joy out of humiliating and blackmailing her old friends. Suspect it's only going to get worse...for them.

nghuytoan1

Sep 10, 2017
There's the deluxe edition you can get in the $10 tier on Patreon, or you can use a cheat plugin, of which there are apparently a few. I use this one, though it needs a few extra steps for RPGM MZ.

1 Go to the game's folder, where game.exe is
2 Create a folder titled "www"
3 Move the game's "js" folder into the "www" folder
4. Extract the contents of the "Cheat-Menu" folder from the .zip into the game's main folder
5. Run MVPluginPatcher.exe. It should only bring up a command prompt window for an instant and then close with no confirmation.
6. Move the "js" folder back to the main folder
7. Start the game and press "1" to access the cheat menu
Very helpful but can I do it on mobile's folder and play by Joyplay?

Reactions: aordd69

Rakil88

Aug 29, 2019
anyone following the full lust/lewd path and cant get the auto masturbation scene on day 61?
Also on day 48... what is the use of buying and using an Anti magic coating? it doesnt prevent your status loss when you step on a red magic circle on the 4rd floor... or did it get used up fighting the mini boss on the 3rd floor? cause right now I go and get a barrier from Mira on top of using an anti magic coating.

pet peeve - they need to add an indication in the martial stances if its on of off, like they do with magic. ie auto tailwind.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
There are some Is there a way to end the game with Aura corrupted but killing Richard?

I don't like the guy enough to want to kill him at all costs.
Not planned for 1.0. You can be almost completely corrupted and complete the main story (presumably killing Richie Rich) but from the sound of it, it'll lead to a good ending where all the corruption is undone.

• Sad
Reactions: Mine Turtle

Xxdxd75tax

Aug 29, 2021
Not planned for 1.0. You can be almost completely corrupted and complete the main story (presumably killing Richie Rich) but from the sound of it, it'll lead to a good ending where all the corruption is undone.
What is the corruption limit to prevent Aura from being delivered to Bichcard?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
What is the corruption limit to prevent Aura from being delivered to Bichcard?
In 1.0, if you do every mental change (aside from the repetable stat-related machine things I guess, and the purple crystals) you'll get the Corrupted ending. Whereas if you complete the Roya questline, you'll get the happy ending.

Last edited:

Muchuu

Jun 12, 2017
OMG I just put in a full save. I was fighting the same boss's at lvl 3, AND THE full save is lvl.8???? (Is this the difference between Story mode and Normal mode?)

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
OMG I just put in a full save. I was fighting the same boss's at lvl 3, AND THE full save is lvl.8???? (Is this the difference between Story mode and Normal mode?)
Sounds like someone hasn't been turning in his quests...

Although levels in this game don't have nearly as much impact as other things, like infusing your armour or sharpening your sword.

• Wow
Reactions: Muchuu

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Hey guys, the walkthrough mentions some bugs in v0.33.0. Can someone post the 33.2 or even better, the 34.0?
Ah nevermind I bought the game on Itch :)

Last edited:

damnmang

Oct 30, 2017
Hi, I think I saw in one of the release notes that there is an item that makes the female enemies in Winterfall much easier to deal with, does anyone know what that is? Full max lewd Aura has little trouble with males.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.33.3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Hi, I think I saw in one of the release notes that there is an item that makes the female enemies in Winterfall much easier to deal with, does anyone know what that is? Full max lewd Aura has little trouble with males.
You are probably thinking of acid bombs, which I'm pretty sure are a very limited resource. I might have missed something though, I haven't done an in depth run of new content in a few versions.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes