Voido

Mar 12, 2019
Hey, I just noticed that "Aura" is a made up last name of a model that goes by name "Polina Aura" or "Polina Sitnova". Is that a coincidence?

They look similar too...

• Angry
Reactions: ForeverLosing

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Hey, I just noticed that "Aura" is a made up last name of a model that goes by name "Polina Aura" or "Polina Sitnova". Is that a coincidence?

They look similar too...
She does have a pretty similar body shape. I would be surprised if it wasn't a coincidence, but have seen much more unlikely things happen on this site before. It seems even less likely to be intentional considering her original design and the alternate commissioned art don't look like the model though.
| original design used in very early development for reference.
|
V
original Aura.png

akaBubba

Jan 30, 2021
I'm still adjusting to the new alchemist menu, but I would like it if there were an audio cue when items are used/transferred. Currently, the only feedback is that the numbers on the screen change, which is in contrast to essentially every other input in the game.

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
Just my two scents: I would love to make Aura dominant bitch queen who would manipulate Richard and seduce Alicia) Make her lewd without making her stupid.

Reactions: ben akeba

Nachtmusik

May 1, 2018
I didn't actually check the file, so this is entirely based on my understanding of how RPG maker works and programming in general, but it looks like the file just replaced the map (I assume the Roya replay room map) with a version of the map that has the scenes unlocked. If I am correct then it won't work for any other rooms, but it will let you see the new soap job CGs in a replay as long as there haven't been any "under the hood" changes that break it. As a general rule of thumb you shouldn't replace a file from a new version of the game with a file from an older version of the game unless you know it's compatible, you will break things more often than not. The only reason it (might) sort of work this time is because there aren't new Roya scenes.
What I just did was mess around with the unlock requirement for all of the scenes for the Roya gallery only. And as you said this will not work for the new latest update, you'll need to tweak the unlock requirements for the new scenes again.

Can you make one for earth recollection room ?
Seems like someone already post the save file for it up top so probably not

GagaAmber22

Oct 4, 2022

Planned to be released on 28th June, 2024. Does that mean that we can buy the full complete game after that?
I've not played this game for a while as I want to play it when it gets completed.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017

Planned to be released on 28th June, 2024. Does that mean that we can buy the full complete game after that?
I've not played this game for a while as I want to play it when it gets completed.
Yeah, but it's been delayed by about 3 months afaik. You can already buy it on Itch.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Are tere any cg sex scenes in the real wolrd? I looked into a save file to see the content and if its worth playing but there is nothing there just story stuff? So it is mroe of a story game with not many scenes?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Are tere any cg sex scenes in the real wolrd? I looked into a save file to see the content and if its worth playing but there is nothing there just story stuff? So it is mroe of a story game with not many scenes?
There are IRL lewds, they're in the Earth gallery. It's more of a story + gameplay + corruption-fetish game than most.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
there are some sex scenes in the real world, but it is very much a story heavy game with a lot of plot per erotic scene.

damnmang

Oct 30, 2017
Hey, for the full corrupt ending does aura need every curse along the way? I have a save where I avoided gluttony, would that lock me out of that ending?

Error 22

Aug 28, 2017
How do you transfer saves across versions? I just downloaded the latest update, and none of my saves are there.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes