whatever823

Jan 5, 2023
I saw a post that someone mentioned that you can sell gourmet meat for 1k. Yet, I can't seem to find any cook that purchases it 1k. Can someone please tell me who? Been saving gourmet meat for a very long time :cautious:

Ghos[t]

Jan 1, 2018
Cook in Trademond's Inn buys gourmet meat for sure, the one in room to the right, not the bartender.

whatever823

Jan 5, 2023
Thank you. I know the chefs buys em at 800, but I saw a post stating someone buys em at 1k. So I was saving it, thinking perhaps later chapters there's someone paying 1k for em. Alright, I'll sell all I've saved up then :KEK:

Peppa01

Apr 29, 2020
Got all the duel experience deleted when trying to play new update with old saves T_T
Also, new John and Paul portraits are weird, they were much better previously.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Got all the duel experience deleted when trying to play new update with old saves T_T
Also, new John and Paul portraits are weird, they were much better previously.
Yeah, I managed to run into the same bug, but until now assumed I had accidentally changed a variable while using cheat engine to noclip around to see if I had missed anything in new zones.
The new art was made to replace default RPG maker assets and to make the style a bit more consistent. Personally, if I were going to pick one thing to complain about with the new art it would be that Charlotte's cleavage got a downgrade with the new style. The slime was due to get its art updated next. That might be delayed a bit at this point, but I hope when it does get an update the various forms get changed to reflect the elements they represent a bit more than they currently do.

Peppa01

Apr 29, 2020
Yeah, I managed to run into the same bug, but until now assumed I had accidentally changed a variable while using cheat engine to noclip around to see if I had missed anything in new zones.
The new art was made to replace default RPG maker assets and to make the style a bit more consistent. Personally, if I were going to pick one thing to complain about with the new art it would be that Charlotte's cleavage got a downgrade with the new style. The slime was due to get its art updated next. That might be delayed a bit at this point, but I hope when it does get an update the various forms get changed to reflect the elements they represent a bit more than they currently do.
Charlotte's portrait is also from generic RPGM assets, so she will be replaced in further updates? I didn't see any changes with her in current version. Anyway, new portraits are basically the same but more "anime" and less detailed. Ugh, these guys used to resemble knights much more, now they look like 2 drawings of young Justin Bieber.

Last edited:

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Charlotte's portrait is also from generic RPGM assets, so she will be replaced in further updates? I didn't see any changes with her in current version. Anyway, new portraits are basically the same but more "anime" and less detailed. Ugh, these guys used to resemble knights much more, now they look like 2 drawings of young Justin Bieber.
Charlotte has been replaced for quite a while. As far as I know the slime summon is the final RPGM asset aura-dev plans to give an update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Charlotte's was one of the main reasons I wanted custom images. Her cleavage size doesn't match the description of her being flat at all and her being flat is important because I would like her events to have the option to

aria_ua

Nov 17, 2019
Hello guys
Sorry for stupid question, but i'm really bad in english
In pinned walkthrough (max lewdness) at day 13 first: "Infuse a Slimy Fluid and a Maleficum". So, infuse where? And how? In walkthrough it's not specified

saynt

May 27, 2017
Hello guys
Sorry for stupid question, but i'm really bad in english
In pinned walkthrough (max lewdness) at day 13 first: "Infuse a Slimy Fluid and a Maleficum". So, infuse where? And how? In walkthrough it's not specified
armor in the workshop i think

Reactions: aria_ua

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Charlotte's was one of the main reasons I wanted custom images. Her cleavage size doesn't match the description of her being flat at all and her being flat is important because I would like her events to have the option to

That's a pretty interesting option. I'm really looking forward to seeing all the fun Aura gets up to in chapter 3. I don't actually have any issue with the updated character portraits by the way. I was mostly just making a joke that was very loosely referencing an event when Hearthstone 'nerfed' cards by replacing some of the more suggestive art with less suggestive alternatives. That was years ago though, so I didn't really expect many people to get the reference.

theblasbla

Feb 2, 2018
So I'm gonna try for a new game plus after the recent update, and I have 63 points to spend. What do you guys think would be the best to spend it on?

I'm thinking of getting Bless Item I just so I can immediately start blessing items with spare MP. Are the stat ups worth it? +3 seems very small compared to how high may stats were in my previous run(around 40 to 60).

shrekker

Jul 15, 2018
Been trying v34 and noticed that I can't access the hooking up elizabeth 3 and 4 scenes, as well as the new tutored by richard 4 scene, how do you unlock these? I have all the mental changes available done and have high lewdness

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
So I'm gonna try for a new game plus after the recent update, and I have 63 points to spend. What do you guys think would be the best to spend it on?

I'm thinking of getting Bless Item I just so I can immediately start blessing items with spare MP. Are the stat ups worth it? +3 seems very small compared to how high may stats were in my previous run(around 40 to 60).
I'll often go for the HP/MP because starting mana is extremely limiting, and the extra HP certainly doesn't hurt. The stats do actually make a pretty big difference in the early game. the agi can be nice to make some jumps earlier than otherwise possible. An option that might not seem very good, but is quite useful is reading proficiency. That skill can save a huge number of days in the long run. Fire is nice to be able to open some new paths earlier than otherwise possible. Light is nice because it's pretty expensive to learn and gives advantage against quite a few things. Offensive stance paired with tenacity can be a pretty potent early combo. Tenacity is also just sort of nice to have on its own. Shadow cloak and summon slime are also cool starting options. I haven't tried starting a run with radiance, but that might be something I check out soon. Just make sure that you keep a save with your best score so that you can easily mess around with different starts until you find one that seems fun.

Reactions: theblasbla

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I remember this game, never played it, wouldn't work failed to initialize graphics error, was this ever updated for a fix for some people?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 176 Votes