Jul 22, 2017
There's a save around that's just after the festival of greed. That said, if you're not wanting to deal with "hours of RPGM combat" you probably don't want to deal with the text heavy game either. Without playing the game so you know the context of most of the scenes you're also going to miss so much of what's going on. This is my way of saying that if you don't play this game you should probably just pass on it, because the gallery doesn't do justice to many of the scenes.
I've played the game before and I like text-heavy games, what I don't like is boring RPGM combat with so much time between sex scenes that I get an incurable case of blue balls. I suppose I'll go look for that save file.

Edit: Problem solved, I found a full gallery save file.

Last edited:

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
I've played the game before and I like text-heavy games, what I don't like is boring RPGM combat with so much time between sex scenes that I get an incurable case of blue balls. I suppose I'll go look for that save file.

Edit: Problem solved, I found a full gallery save file.
Where?

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
I actually googled "Star Knightess Aura save file" and it was the first result. Here's the save file, it has one save that starts in the gallery area with everything unlocked.
[/QUOTE
I actually googled "Star Knightess Aura save file" and it was the first result. Here's the save file, it has one save that starts in the gallery area with everything unlocked.
Thanks! For some reason I didn't see it.

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
What is the best and fastest way to raise Aura mana points capacity?
Using Mana Stones. You'll quite often get them from skeletons.

There's also an NPC in Trademond who teaches you mana capacity skills.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
I remember that the developer wanted to hire another artist to produce more pictures for the game.
Did he come through with it? If so, can anyone show the example of the new artist's work? If not, what happened?

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
I remember that the developer wanted to hire another artist to produce more pictures for the game.
Did he come through with it? If so, can anyone show the example of the new artist's work? If not, what happened?
Primary artist hired an assistant.

I tried to hire a secondary artist but the submissions were littered with people claiming they could imitate the art style very well, but then in test commissions failing to prove that. Since I didn't have the money to spend on doing so many test commissions until I could find somebody who wasn't lying, I picked the best ones and put it up to a poll with assistant versus the best candidates and assistant won. We are trying to create 1-2 additional character artworks per month with the added productivity.

That being said, the money for the goal keeps flip-flopping so for example last month we had to skip a month for that.

EDIT:

Radbug

Dec 29, 2021
How can I reach the last piece of negative energy in Moutainreach? I cast domain on every citizen and at the boy near the church there is the green circle up (and green zombie when defeated the day ends), but i can't reach it from below. Is there any hidden citizen in the village or something?

1694872880437.png

Reactions: jojobob

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
How can I reach the last piece of negative energy in Moutainreach? I cast domain on every citizen and at the boy near the church there is the green circle up (and green zombie when defeated the day ends), but i can't reach it from below. Is there any hidden citizen in the village or something?

Reactions: Radbug

Frankmallov

Apr 29, 2020
all the animations are game breaking, be it cutting, exploding, punching, thunder...etc When attacking the aura face image disappears in 0.34.3

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.34.3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 176 Votes