Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Is it possible to change Aura's states (clothing, etc) in the gallery room?
I think the deluxe version you get for pledging at high enough level sort of has that already. You can run around Roya in the pink dress from Herrmanns events, for example.

May 11, 2022
I think the deluxe version you get for pledging at high enough level sort of has that already. You can run around Roya in the pink dress from Herrmanns events, for example.
He's talking about the gallery room, which I'm assuming when you replay events in the gallery, he wants Aura's appearance to match what she actually supposed to look like in those scenes.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
He's talking about the gallery room, which I'm assuming when you replay events in the gallery, he wants Aura's appearance to match what she actually supposed to look like in those scenes.
Well for any Roya lewd events, there are no differences that I can think of, because the look stays essentially the same (so far) the entire game.

And as for real world events, I'm less sure, but I don't think the events keep updating to Aura's current looks?

So I'm not sure what the issue is...

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Well for any Roya lewd events, there are no differences that I can think of, because the look stays essentially the same (so far) the entire game.

And as for real world events, I'm less sure, but I don't think the events keep updating to Aura's current looks?

The real world replays do in fact reflect Aura's current looks. They also take into account current behavioral changes from both mental changes and Roya based behavioral changes. There are a couple exceptions where it wouldn't make sense for the standing image, or Aura's real life appearance isn't changed enough to have reached a scene yet. If that happens the earliest version of Aura's changes where the cutscene can trigger will be shown. If what I said was hard to follow, just start a NG+ and then go to the real world replay room and watch some of the scenes with CGs and then compare them to what they looked like before the NG+ reset.

May 11, 2022

What I'm saying is if you go to the gallery Aura standing art is her gyaru form (if you have gotten that far), no matter what event you choose to replay including the ones where she shouldn't be a gyaru yet. I'm not just talking about her lewd events but all of them.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
What I'm saying is if you go to the gallery Aura standing art is her gyaru form (if you have gotten that far), no matter what event you choose to replay including the ones where she shouldn't be a gyaru yet. I'm not just talking about her lewd events but all of them.
Past the first few scenes Aura doesn't have a set look she would have, so there's really not a 'correct' standing image for replays. While I wouldn't complain about having more control over the replay rooms, I feel like it would be a reasonably big overhaul for a pretty minimal benefit to either bind Aura's standing image's look to the ones possible at the time the scene would trigger or to allow setting each individual possible flag for replays. The actual CGs are limited to when they can trigger though, so they don't always match the standing image. Also, Aura isn't really in her "gyaru form" yet. She still has at least one new outfit and hair change to go, plus the traditional tan. Temporarily hopping into NG+ is always an option if you want to see a scene closer to its minimum corruption version.

Reactions: Disconnect Sealed
May 11, 2022
Past the first few scenes Aura doesn't have a set look she would have, so there's really not a 'correct' standing image for replays. While I wouldn't complain about having more control over the replay rooms, I feel like it would be a reasonably big overhaul for a pretty minimal benefit to either bind Aura's standing image's look to the ones possible at the time the scene would trigger or to allow setting each individual possible flag for replays. The actual CGs are limited to when they can trigger though, so they don't always match the standing image. Also, Aura isn't really in her "gyaru form" yet. She still has at least one new outfit and hair change to go, plus the traditional tan. Temporarily hopping into NG+ is always an option if you want to see a scene closer to its minimum corruption version.
What is NG+ by the way

Jul 28, 2018
What is NG+ by the way
New Game Plus, a feature of many modern games. You should have a Clear Gem in your Key Items. Use that and exit out the upper right tunnel to start the game over. Before exiting you can use the items in the room to assign any Score points you may have earned from playing through the game to give you bonuses for the next time through.

This is also how you get to the Recollection Rooms.

Reactions: Disconnect Sealed

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
I maybe have misseed something but to get a spell i need 20MP but I only have 18 and I seem not to get more... There are no quests left except the one i need for the dark magic. I bougt these stones from the alchmist which i hoped give me MP but that was not the case.

Please help....

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I maybe have misseed something but to get a spell i need 20MP but I only have 18 and I seem not to get more... There are no quests left except the one i need for the dark magic. I bougt these stones from the alchmist which i hoped give me MP but that was not the case.

Please help....
You can buy Mana Stones from the Alchemist, but you gotta go to your inventory and actually use them to increase your mana.

You can also feed the Alchemist more Ethers and have him create more Mana Stones.

Reactions: bardock8114

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
You can buy Mana Stones from the Alchemist, but you gotta go to your inventory and actually use them to increase your mana.

You can also feed the Alchemist more Ethers and have him create more Mana Stones.
Ok i am stupid. I just always created them but never bought them

Thank you

forkedtongue

Jun 3, 2020
i'm stuck on mental changes. can't decrease more of Rose's friendship to progress, and no events where Aura gets complimented either. any help or tips?
(it would be nice if there was a small cheat engine to prevent being stuck in progressing the game)

Last edited:

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
i'm stuck on mental changes. can't decrease more of Rose's friendship to progress, and no events where Aura gets complimented either. any help or tips?
(it would be nice if there was a small cheat engine to prevent being stuck in progressing the game)
without looking at your game it's hard to pinpoint the problem, but i replayed the game a few times, and never got stuck, so i don't think there is any bug there, but you might be missing something, look at all the rooms carefully in the mental change even if those crystals outside are not changing color indicating there is something new, so click on everything, also save and try to pass a few days, i think some events trigger after a few days passed if i'm not mistaken.

subli

Jul 30, 2020
How many compliments do you have? You only need 5 to get past the Rose guardian I think

forkedtongue

Jun 3, 2020
without looking at your game it's hard to pinpoint the problem, but i replayed the game a few times, and never got stuck, so i don't think there is any bug there, but you might be missing something, look at all the rooms carefully in the mental change even if those crystals outside are not changing color indicating there is something new, so click on everything, also save and try to pass a few days, i think some events trigger after a few days passed if i'm not mistaken.
How many compliments do you have? You only need 5 to get past the Rose guardian I think
So, I've looked and checked all rooms available and done what was available... there was two things keeping me stuck, Rose's friendship and compliments, but I wasn't getting any more school events. And I kept getting and accumulating corruption I couldn't spend, so it was only a matter of time I would get an unavoidable game cover. Maybe I fuck it up somewhere in the progress....

In the end, I used a Save Editor to manually decreasse Rose's friendship and some of my accumulated corruption so I could progress.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
So, I've looked and checked all rooms available and done what was available... there was two things keeping me stuck, Rose's friendship and compliments, but I wasn't getting any more school events. And I kept getting and accumulating corruption I couldn't spend, so it was only a matter of time I would get an unavoidable game cover. Maybe I fuck it up somewhere in the progress....

In the end, I used a Save Editor to manually decreasse Rose's friendship and some of my accumulated corruption so I could progress.
Maybe you were missing the "replace Rose with Alicia for going home" change, but the best thing to do would have been to attach a save.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018

Yeah, there is no way to get stuck with the mental changes, except maybe if you fiddle with the values via save editor.

What's happened here is you've either missed some mental change you can do OR you need to wait a few days for some event to trigger.

Easiest solutions would be to attach your save and let someone take a look.

JakoDel

Jul 4, 2020
first time playing this, I'm like 1hr in and I gotta say.. it's the first corruption game where the character is so good (strong and smart, a nice personality that is somewhat original among other things) I'd honestly prefer to keep her that way :LOL: I hope she won't lose her edge once she'll become the biggest whore in the block

from what I've seen so far.. amazing work, the world, the UI (would've liked a load option in the menu though), everything is done wonderfully.

Reactions: Pantera1320
3.90 star(s) 176 Votes