Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
first time playing this, I'm like 1hr in and I gotta say.. it's the first corruption game where the character is so good (strong and smart, a nice personality that is somewhat original among other things) I'd honestly prefer to keep her that way :LOL: I hope she won't lose her edge once she'll become the biggest whore in the block

from what I've seen so far.. amazing work, the world, the UI (would've liked a load option in the menu though), everything is done wonderfully.
If you're on PC you can access the load menu by hitting F9.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.34.4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

bbbb420

Feb 27, 2023
tried using a save file to help with festival of greed, none worked right and now i got to totally restart... :edit: i found one that works its the one on page 262 ::nope nevermind it keeps crashing i am done why punish players with this festival and a boss like this.

Last edited:

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
tried using a save file to help with festival of greed, none worked right and now i got to totally restart... :edit: i found one that works its the one on page 262 ::nope nevermind it keeps crashing i am done why punish players with this festival and a boss like this.
That looks like it was a save file where the player was having issues, so it probably wasn't the best choice. There's a post by pretentious goblin on page 154 that has some save files that would probably work better. I haven't checked them in a long time, but when they were first posted the one before the festival was able to beat the festival boss, and I didn't encounter any bugs in the few days after completing the festival that I tested. There have been quite a few changes to the game since the saves were updated, so it might have some random weirdness with them. You could always try posting your save and/or asking for advice.

bbbb420

Feb 27, 2023
That looks like it was a save file where the player was having issues, so it probably wasn't the best choice. There's a post by pretentious goblin on page 154 that has some save files that would probably work better. I haven't checked them in a long time, but when they were first posted the one before the festival was able to beat the festival boss, and I didn't encounter any bugs in the few days after completing the festival that I tested. There have been quite a few changes to the game since the saves were updated, so it might have some random weirdness with them. You could always try posting your save and/or asking for advice.
already deleted the game, going to play how to build a magnificent kingdom instead i don't really like to do incomplete games and this is why.

gargamel44

May 11, 2023
Hey, I lost my saves because I accidentally deleted the folder where I stored them lol. I basically had every real life scene up to the last update. Can someone share something similar?

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
can you still game over from corruption that was the main reason i stopped playing. never understood why that even happens in a game all about corrupting.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
>Female protagonist
>ntr
What's the point? It's just a corruption game at that point. Art looks a bit meh but doesn't look like MTL so that's a plus. Does it use the standard rpgm battle system?
Well if you use the tags correctly then that would mean that the female MC has a boyfriend who cheats on her. Or the guy she is interested in gets together with other girls.

Akrelo

Feb 25, 2022
Played it once, found that I had already emptied the sexual content and most of the content content
And it's gonna, personally, take a lot of updates for me to consider playing it again.

Reactions: OnePussy

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
You need Corruption to spend on the required mental changes (including the Hedonism orb in the second chamber), and I think you need 30 Lewdness for the orb and / or for the sex scenes to trigger.
I guess my question is can I make her have selective sex? Or is it all or nothing? Do I need to make her a slut for her to have sex with BF?

person27

Jan 29, 2018
I can't find out where the quest 'Something Fishy' is, i talked to everyone in trademond and verdeaux, as far as i can tell anyway. Does anyone know where i can find/start the quest?

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
How many of the scenes don't have art? I haven't tried this game in over a year and I know back then tons of scenes had no art and where planned to be added later. Is that still common?

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes