the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.35.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
I can't find out where the quest 'Something Fishy' is, i talked to everyone in trademond and verdeaux, as far as i can tell anyway. Does anyone know where i can find/start the quest?
There are three ways to unlock Something is Fishy:

- Talk to the Trademond Alchemist, then go back to the Elixir Alchemist and choose the "About Tofana's Third Theorem" option.
- Get access to the poisoner's lair after talking to the Trademond Alchemist.
- Pay off the Vagrant's 500g debt and then give him Lumerian Bread so he tells you about the lair's secret room.

In 0.35, the secret room now have 2 Blessed Poison Coatings in it, and in the next update threatening the Vagrant will also allow access to the secret room.

You don't actually have to unlock Something is Fishy at all though; if you want to you can just report Poisoned Elixirs completion to Roland without bothering to investigate his role further.

Krestrike

Nov 29, 2017
I must ask, cuz i'm lazy to search through patchnotes. Curse of Midas/Greed or I forgot how it was called was nerfed at least a bit or not? That thing made the game unplayable for me as I couldn't upgrade my char almost at all and wasting a lot of time to do one upgrade was an utter nonsense.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
I must ask, cuz i'm lazy to search through patchnotes. Curse of Midas/Greed or I forgot how it was called was nerfed at least a bit or not? That thing made the game unplayable for me as I couldn't upgrade my char almost at all and wasting a lot of time to do one upgrade was an utter nonsense.
There's was a lesser version of that curse added that you can get in place of the full version. You'll have to redo the festival of greed to get it though.

Dee1419

Jun 20, 2020
btw i have saved files but i want to see what happens to aura in the real worls cause there were few place holders when i finished

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I guess my question is can I make her have selective sex? Or is it all or nothing? Do I need to make her a slut for her to have sex with BF?
The lewdness requirement means she must have done some H-scenes in Roya, but most of that is reluctant anyway. And in terms of Earth corruption, she's not a slut yet at this point. She discovers masturbation a few scenes before having sex with the BF, so not a slut I'd say. You also get to decide whether she's a virgin at this point or has had sex in Roya.

darji

Nov 3, 2021
I do not know what it is but i do not understand the game mechanics in combat. I played tons of Turn based JRPGs old and new ones like Persona on the higest difficulty but even in Story mode this game kicks my ass. so it is impossbile for me to actually progress through the game....

Especially in these pollen areas i can not hit at all. They break my defense and 2 hits and I am dead. On story mode..... I need help XD

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I do not know what it is but i do not understand the game mechanics in combat. I played tons of Turn based JRPGs old and new ones like Persona on the higest difficulty but even in Story mode this game kicks my ass. so it is impossbile for me to actually progress through the game....

Especially in these pollen areas i can not hit at all. They break my defense and 2 hits and I am dead. On story mode..... I need help XD
Gotta be a serious oversight then. Are you upgrading at the workshop? Or attach a save.

darji

Nov 3, 2021
Gotta be a serious oversight then. Are you upgrading at the workshop? Or attach a save.
of course Everytime i get something new to upgrade. However these people hit me for 100 some times. And this is on Story mode.....
My current stats. The - is probably because of the addiction? Sicne I do everythign that courrupts her XD

dasdasdadad.JPG

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
of course Everytime i get something new to upgrade. However these people hit me for 100 some times. And this is on Story mode.....
My current stats. The - is probably because of the addiction? Sicne I do everythign that courrupts her XD

View attachment 2971401
Well your DEF is in the pits, probably due to Womb of Lust. You can track in in Skill -> Curses. You can reset the effect by doing a H-scene or using a Blessed Water. Watch out for things that lower Willpower, including Vitality Potions and Sweet Memories.

allisrandom

Mar 10, 2023
darji: Check the guides linked in the opening post, especially the max lewdness guide which is made for story mode. You don't have to follow it step by step, but it should help a lot.

I haven't posted in this thread yet because there's just too much I want to say. I really love a lot of things about SKA, but I have to admit, I'm getting more and more apprehensive about continuing it. It's becoming harder and harder to root for Aura and her real life persona matches her Roya persona less and less. Honestly, she should have given up on Roya a while ago - or at least her quest, she might visit it just for the easy sex.

darji

Nov 3, 2021
Well your DEF is in the pits, probably due to Womb of Lust. You can track in in Skill -> Curses. You can reset the effect by doing a H-scene or using a Blessed Water. Watch out for things that lower Willpower, including Vitality Potions and Sweet Memories.
thanks for that. My stats are normal but i still get one shotet in the domain in the east forest of ruins. EVen my cmpanion gets one shoted XD

brandonboi

Aug 13, 2017
darji: Check the guides linked in the opening post, especially the max lewdness guide which is made for story mode. You don't have to follow it step by step, but it should help a lot.

I haven't posted in this thread yet because there's just too much I want to say. I really love a lot of things about SKA, but I have to admit, I'm getting more and more apprehensive about continuing it. It's becoming harder and harder to root for Aura and her real life persona matches her Roya persona less and less. Honestly, she should have given up on Roya a while ago - or at least her quest, she might visit it just for the easy sex.
Totally get your thinking here...but my Star Knightess has started to act more like real world Aura just a bit, between blackmailing people, threatening people, and pursuing money...I suspect that we will see that sort of thing ramp up in the next chapter...

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023

You might change your mind on this after the cutscene that marks the end of chapter 2.

Reactions: Taxeiraki

forkedtongue

Jun 3, 2020
Just for curiosity, but, does 'marrying' Hermann has any effect in the game? I mean, does it affect other character interactions at all?

Also, is it worth the stats boost from that ring he gives?

For clarification, I'm mostly doing a lewd run.

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
Just for curiosity, but, does 'marrying' Hermann has any effect in the game? I mean, does it affect other character interactions at all?

There are some changes in events if you have the ring. Also not specifically from marrying, but if you support his election bid there's a mini storyline with a bookkeeper who ends up having his wife stolen by Hermann's friend after he's thrown in jail.

Reactions: forkedtongue

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017

I think the effects outside the marriage are minimal, and it's rarely mentioned. I think Roland's first quest has some differences and another Vice option if you're married to Hermann plus some other conditions.

Reactions: forkedtongue

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
So... how far down the Road map are we right now? Last i played Aura was just crossing a bridge after giving head to some bandits... and last time i checked dev said this Game was finishing somewhere in 2024

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes