Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
So I'm gonna try for a new game plus after the recent update, and I have 63 points to spend. What do you guys think would be the best to spend it on?

I'm thinking of getting Bless Item I just so I can immediately start blessing items with spare MP. Are the stat ups worth it? +3 seems very small compared to how high may stats were in my previous run(around 40 to 60).
Yeah, I prioritize stats, but I do take a skill or two, and my personal preference is Thunderbolt, because you can only learn it from the shop, it costs a lot of money and it takes 2 days to learn. Basically I learn skills like that, so that I can spend the days I would've spent learning those skills reading books instead.

Reactions: theblasbla

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
I remember this game, never played it, wouldn't work failed to initialize graphics error, was this ever fixed?
yes. If you were about anything else you might need to be more specific in your answer, but graphics errors like that are usually typos, so they are easy to find and fix. They also break progress so they are high priority and usually get an emergency patch within a day or two when they occur. There have been a few bugfixes since the 34.0 release that is available here, but they are mostly minor issues with late game scenes that shouldn't impact playing the early parts of the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Shizusan

DumbSissyAlice

Jan 24, 2023
Yeah, I prioritize stats, but I do take a skill or two, and my personal preference is Thunderbolt, because you can only learn it from the shop, it costs a lot of money and it takes 2 days to learn. Basically I learn skills like that, so that I can spend the days I would've spent learning those skills reading books instead.
I usually learn Thunderbolt from adventurer saved from Festival of Greed and it's free that way. Knowing it from beginning is saving time, but for me it's not worth it.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I usually learn Thunderbolt from adventurer saved from Festival of Greed and it's free that way. Knowing it from beginning is saving time, but for me it's not worth it.
:LOL: My previous save may have been started before that adventurer was in the game...

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
yes. If you were about anything else you might need to be more specific in your answer, but graphics errors like that are usually typos, so they are easy to find and fix. They also break progress so they are high priority and usually get an emergency patch within a day or two when they occur. There have been a few bugfixes since the 34.0 release that is available here, but they are mostly minor issues with late game scenes that shouldn't impact playing the early parts of the game.
It could also be my onboard graphics card intel, whilst a lot of games work, my machine is out dated and my nvidia card in my dual graphics build is broke, I am on a laptop to be honest, but think the game was just made for higher quality graphics cards, that is why it failed to initialize, I typically get games that work on universal graphics cards to work 99% of the time. lol So initially I just had hoped this would have updated to allow lower end graphics cards to run it. Not to mention my windows is outdated perhaps everyone here is running windows 10+ Tell you what I'll show you a screen shot of the error and you see I get these a lot with some games that need specific graphics driver or better hardware.

person27

Jan 29, 2018
Hey guys, wondering, i a having a bit of trouble finding 2 of the boss battles that were just added to the 0.34 version, where is Misfortune fight and Darry and Barry+?

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
It could also be my onboard graphics card intel, whilst a lot of games work, my machine is out dated and my nvidia card in my dual graphics build is broke, I am on a laptop to be honest, but think the game was just made for higher quality graphics cards, that is why it failed to initialize, I typically get games that work on universal graphics cards to work 99% of the time. lol So initially I just had hoped this would have updated to allow lower end graphics cards to run it. Not to mention my windows is outdated perhaps everyone here is running windows 10+ Tell you what I'll show you a screen shot of the error and you see I get these a lot with some games that need specific graphics driver or better hardware.
I usually run RPG Maker games on a 10 or so year old laptop with a low end AMD integrated graphics card. I looked up the requirements for RPGM MZ and my laptop has half the ram and vram that's supposedly required for RPG Maker MZ, but almost all of them run without issue. My best guess is it says windows 8.1/10 are required, so it's probably either that or your card isn't OpenGL compatible.

pohyhyy

Jan 13, 2023
can anyone send a full save i ve completed the game before but uninstalled the game on mistake so i lost it

edit : its fine i dont need it anymore just played trough it again

Last edited:

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
So how do you progress past unlocking first knowledge orb? I can't corrupt either first character orb or unlock new knowledge orb in that room so sort of stuck in corruption process.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
So how do you progress past unlocking first knowledge orb? I can't corrupt either first character orb or unlock new knowledge orb in that room so sort of stuck in corruption process.
Have you any other mental changes you could do? Many of them cause "real world" events that unlock further mental changes.

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
Got all the duel experience deleted when trying to play new update with old saves T_T
Also, new John and Paul portraits are weird, they were much better previously.
That definitely shouldn't happen. Duel Experience was refactored but there should be a migration script that transitions your old progress to the new system. Do you have a save?

Nov 12, 2018
I'm stuck in a weird position where I have a ton of gold but cant spend it because my willpower never rises above 0. I can't buy emerald tea to raise it because I cant spend gold. Also sex scenes to raise it end the day and I'm back to 0 WP. I feel like I must be missing something here.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I'm stuck in a weird position where I have a ton of gold but cant spend it because my willpower never rises above 0. I can't buy emerald tea to raise it because I cant spend gold. Also sex scenes to raise it end the day and I'm back to 0 WP. I feel like I must be missing something here.
You're supposed to end the day. It resets the "Eyes of Greed" curse you got from the Festival of Greed you've completed.

As a result of gaining that curse, you're gonna have to plan your days better, start by doing fights and buy things only right before ending the day.

If even ending the day leaves you with 0 willpower, you have some major issues, such as high corruption, probably have Hermann's ring and the Roland debuff. My full-corrupt save is pretty much at the same point because I only ever do the new mental changes on it, waiting for the time I feel like starting a fresh playthrough.

Reactions: niceicebicycle

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
If you are starting every day with zero willpower you are in an extremely bad place. There's a book you can read that makes it so that the first time Aura has sex that would end the day the day doesn't end, but (unless I am remembering incorrectly) you need to buy the book. You should be able to get some willpower by going to the drug dealer once Aura enters withdrawal, and from there buy the book and slowly read it when able. All this assumes you are playing on the story mode. If you're on any other difficulty it's clearly time to consider NG+

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
View attachment 2911262
does anyone know what do ?
That looks pretty similar to a screenshot from the previous page, so I'll sort of cover what I said there. From what I can tell RPG Maker MZ requires Window 8.1 or higher (I don't remember the requirements for non Windows OS off the top of my head) and an OpenGL compatible graphics card. I'm pretty sure even most integrated graphics cards should work as long as they are in a computer that has a compatible OS, but it would be something to check I guess. If that's all good then I'd suggest you see if your card's drivers are extremely out of date. Other than that I don't know what to tell you. Best of luck.

Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016
ok so a sort of question that has been nagging me for a good long while now, aura-dev , but what exact flavour of curropted will aura be in the end, bimbo? rich-bitch? Gyaru? thus far outside of superfiicality and i guess arrogance, i haven't been able to narrow it down as to which she will end up as.

Jul 22, 2017
Is there an option to just skip to the current content or anything like that? I played this a while back but have since lost my save file and don't want to slog my way through hours of RPGM combat again. If not, is there a full gallery save file somewhere or something?

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Is there an option to just skip to the current content or anything like that? I played this a while back but have since lost my save file and don't want to slog my way through hours of RPGM combat again. If not, is there a full gallery save file somewhere or something?
There's a save around that's just after the festival of greed. That said, if you're not wanting to deal with "hours of RPGM combat" you probably don't want to deal with the text heavy game either. Without playing the game so you know the context of most of the scenes you're also going to miss so much of what's going on. This is my way of saying that if you don't play this game you should probably just pass on it, because the gallery doesn't do justice to many of the scenes.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes