smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Found the ether is there a easier way to level up like this slime like a cheat or something?
Levels really doesn't do much to stats. The main thing for stats is to finish as many days as possible by sharpening/infusing materials at the workshop. There are also quite a few events that let you trade corruption and debuffs for permanent stat bonuses. There are also some mental changes that can give stat bonuses.
If you were asking about leveling the slime, after the festival of greed quest is finished you can get quite a few buffs for the slime from the magic university. Other than that, the experience the slime earns per feeding is based on the value of the item it eats.

Reactions: Can't_See_77

Can't_See_77

May 20, 2022
Levels really doesn't do much to stats. The main thing for stats is to finish as many days as possible by sharpening/infusing materials at the workshop. There are also quite a few events that let you trade corruption and debuffs for permanent stat bonuses. There are also some mental changes that can give stat bonuses.
If you were asking about leveling the slime, after the festival of greed quest is finished you can get quite a few buffs for the slime from the magic university. Other than that, the experience the slime earns per feeding is based on the value of the item it eats.
I got to level 10 and just don't have the patience to grind for 13 after how long it took to get to 10.

Reactions: Lord Kentus

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
I'm still adjusting to the new alchemist menu, but I would like it if there were an audio cue when items are used/transferred. Currently, the only feedback is that the numbers on the screen change, which is in contrast to essentially every other input in the game.
This'll be in the next version. I tend to develop with sound off so I often miss things like this. ^_^

Reactions: akaBubba

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Question, The More Aura absorbs Demons is she becoming demonic in the process?. Hell is Aura's mental entity a dormant demonic soul waiting to be released once Aura has enough mental changes?.

allove

Jun 19, 2021
Genuine question- the art and programming talent on this project are top notch, but I am confused how the game is meant to be enjoyed. Is this just an NTR/corruption/mindcontrol/enslavement simulator? Or is genuinely possible to have the heroine 'win' the game, defeat the bad guys, etc? Like, if I play this game staright up, am I missing the point (and the content)?

It doesn't detract from the quality of the production, but if it is just an excuse to abuse a girl inside and out, might not be for me, and it is a long enough game that I don't want to be 30 hours in before I figure that out...

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Genuine question- the art and programming talent on this project are top notch, but I am confused how the game is meant to be enjoyed. Is this just an NTR/corruption/mindcontrol/enslavement simulator? Or is genuinely possible to have the heroine 'win' the game, defeat the bad guys, etc? Like, if I play this game staright up, am I missing the point (and the content)?

It doesn't detract from the quality of the production, but if it is just an excuse to abuse a girl inside and out, might not be for me, and it is a long enough game that I don't want to be 30 hours in before I figure that out...
A "pure" playthrough is, afaik, a pretty normal JRPG. You don't see the corruption scenes (assuming you play efficiently), you don't do the H, so it's not much more raunchy than an average JRPG, except with a well-above-average number of pervs that MC says no to, and stuff like brothels here and there. She doesn't even put out for the BF without being corrupted.

A lewd playthrough where you're willing to do H and mental changes depends on exactly which/how many you do. You can be minimalistic, do a few tame ones here and there, maybe not even get past the first chamber of mental changes by the end of the game. Or you could go all-out and turn MC into a junkie that's absolutely lousy with perversions, addicted to screwing villains, and sexually aroused by harming the innocent. She'd be immensely OP and rich but the willpower would be extremely unstable, the addictions and perversions would impose all kinds of restrictions, and all the corruption would probably lead to the corrupted ending before she can complete her quest.

Last edited:

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023

The best way to look at this game is as an RPG with H-game elements, rather than an H-game with RPG elements. It's an RPG first, and in my humble opinion a damn good one (which is the main reason I became an assistant developer for it in the first place)

allove

Jun 19, 2021
The best way to look at this game is as an RPG with H-game elements, rather than an H-game with RPG elements. It's an RPG first, and in my humble opinion a damn good one (which is the main reason I became an assistant developer for it in the first place)
Appreciate the replies! I went ahead and threw a few dollars into the patreon pot, and will give this a go!

butsmuts

Jun 22, 2017
Hello,
I have some questions!
How do I get 100 applause in the entertainment battle?
Also can I still read books at sme point again after losing interest? It feels kinda strange to lose the interest so early in the game, just to still find so many books.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Also can I still read books at sme point again after losing interest? It feels kinda strange to lose the interest so early in the game, just to still find so many books.
Completely losing interest in books takes quite a while, so I wouldn't say you even can lose interest in them "so early in the game".

But to answer: Not really. Reading books is for pure playthroughs. There are still some lewd books you can read in lewd playthroughs.

Reactions: butsmuts

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Hello,
I have some questions!
How do I get 100 applause in the entertainment battle?
I only messed around with the entertainment battle a little when it was released, but it looked like it was going to be a pain on a full purity run. There's a sign to the right of the entertainment mage that tells you how to gain and lose applause. The big one is seductive stance 2 giving 30 points, which basically means you 'only' need to earn 50 points once you factor in the 20 you get for winning the four fights. Figuring out how to take out the first group on turn one is probably required as that would net you an extra 30 points for not taking damage, winning the match on turn one, and dealing over a thousand damage in a turn. That's just me looking at numbers though. I have been waiting for chapter 2 to finish before I try routing the content.

Reactions: butsmuts
3.90 star(s) 176 Votes