May 30, 2023
Check your martial skills. It's possible that you are using Defensive Stance.
Wow that might be it. I had no idea it persisted after a battle.

Edit: Ok I can disable the stance by using the stance I've already used outside of battle. Ok phew, that was confusing!

Last edited:

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Wow that might be it. I had no idea it persisted after a battle.

Edit: Ok I can disable the stance by using the stance I've already used outside of battle. Ok phew, that was confusing!
Pro-tip, you can activate them before battle as well...

And before you post the next question: Do not enter Draknor Fortress with Offensive Stance turned on, because Offensive Stance plummets your MDef, and MDef determines your curse resistance in that place.

GagaAmber22

Oct 4, 2022
Hey guys, just had a question?
Is this game still in development or is it already completed and is been updated regularly as a public version.
If so can I buy the full version somewhere?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hey guys, just had a question?
Is this game still in development or is it already completed and is been updated regularly as a public version.
If so can I buy the full version somewhere?
It's in-dev at around 70%, should come out autumn next year. You can buy it on Itch, link in the OP, but F95 basically gets the same versions leaked within a day. You can get weekly or daily updates with a Patreon sub.

IamUnderman

May 11, 2020
SAVE REQUEST:

Hey guys, I played this game just under a year ago and stopped at the point where the content seemed to be running thin. Thought I would pick it up in a few months after a few release cycles. However I have unfortunatly lost my save file as I upgraded my pc in that time and didn't port thefiles over.

So could somebody please send me a save file so I don't have to replay the whole game from scratch? I got to the point where the third chamber (the one themed around her boyfriend) JUST opened. TYTY

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
So could somebody please send me a save file so I don't have to replay the whole game from scratch? I got to the point where the third chamber (the one themed around her boyfriend) JUST opened. TYTY
Umm...

No you didn't. Because that's not in the game yet.

Unless you mean something completely different by the "third chamber".

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
It would be kind of scary if even if Alicia changes Aura completely that Mental Aura ends up coming out the Victor regardless. It would mean that the Aura entity knew all along that Alicia getting rid of her childhood morals would unshackle her and unstoppable. No more pesky restrictions. Mental Aura is kind of scary to begin with. Something unsettling about her maybe even demonic.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
It would be kind of scary if even if Alicia changes Aura completely that Mental Aura ends up coming out the Victor regardless. It would mean that the Aura entity knew all along that Alicia getting rid of her childhood morals would unshackle her and unstoppable. No more pesky restrictions. Mental Aura is kind of scary to begin with. Something unsettling about her maybe even demonic.
I'll say that it will probably be fortunate that Aura is very fond of Alicia and Richard by the time Alicia is done with her. If not, Aura having her sense of justice completely removed combined with the changes to her through the values and happiness rooms would probably turn out disastrous for them. It will still be unfortunate for people Aura that don't meet her standards.
There's still more than a whole chapter of changes to go though, so it's hard to guess what exactly will happen to her in the end.

Reactions: JaszMan

IamUnderman

May 11, 2020
Umm...

No you didn't. Because that's not in the game yet.

Unless you mean something completely different by the "third chamber".
Like I said it's been a year. The part where the focus of the corruption becomes the altering of her relationship with her BF.

Reactions: JaszMan

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Hi. I just want to see gallery only without playing game, but how?
You really don't. The scenes have (mostly) minor differences depending on things that have happened to the main character during gameplay. The real life scenes also lose all context without knowing what mental changes have been made to the protagonist. The way the real world scenes play out also doesn't (and can't) match the way they are organized in the gallery.
All that said Pretentious Goblin was keeping some saves updated last a knew, so if you search posts on this thread from that user you might find what you are looking for.

nghuytoan1

Sep 10, 2017
You really don't. The scenes have (mostly) minor differences depending on things that have happened to the main character during gameplay. The real life scenes also lose all context without knowing what mental changes have been made to the protagonist. The way the real world scenes play out also doesn't (and can't) match the way they are organized in the gallery.
All that said Pretentious Goblin was keeping some saves updated last a knew, so if you search posts on this thread from that user you might find what you are looking for.
This game really has potential so maybe I just need to wait until it's done and play. If it's too hard to find gallery somewhere now

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
This game really has potential so maybe I just need to wait until it's done and play. If it's too hard to find gallery somewhere now
It's not that the gallery is hard to find, it's just that the gallery loses context and also that scenes can change based on things that have happened during a playthrough. The two most prominent examples are that Aura can be brainwashed into loving the taste of semen, and Aura can have her speech changed to use the words cock and pussy instead of more tame options. Both those options have minor impacts of a bunch of scenes. Another example is that it is possible to have Aura's first sex with her boyfriend ruined for her if a specific chain of events have happened beforehand. Also, the real life scene replays always reflect character's current appearances, which change over the course of the game.

Reactions: nghuytoan1
3.90 star(s) 176 Votes