Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Guy, help. I was on a mission to defeat Arwin and after defeating him and the scythe demon and was moved to a level where I had to choose one of the three from my Team to fight, but when I clicked on the character Auro kept saying the line "i should first read the rules before sending anyone out." but even though I read the two rules, Aura still repeats that line
To be clear, did you read the 2-tile sign behind you from both tiles? They're different texts.

brandonboi

Aug 13, 2017
where is the possession because their does not seem to be a moment where she losses control of her body from what i've seen
The possession in this case is not losing control of the body, but more of the mind. Alicia is possessing her mind in the star knightess phase in an attempt to lead her astray.

Reactions: Blue2343

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
The possession in this case is not losing control of the body, but more of the mind. Alicia is possessing her mind in the star knightess phase in an attempt to lead her astray.
thanks it a bit diffrent from what im used to and seem more like a mind control than possession based

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
thanks it a bit diffrent from what im used to and seem more like a mind control than possession based
There's one scene where Aura (the main character) lets the individual 'possessing' her directly control her body to dance, but based on how far Aura's corruption has progressed it is unlikely to occur again in the main storyline. The rest of the possession type interactions with the individual are just talking and occasionally influencing Aura while she is in a suggestable state.
The main focus of the game is mind control. More specifically, the vast majority of the mind control involves Aura having progressively more extreme changes made to her that she is entirely unaware of. If that isn't something you're interested in you should probably avoid the game because while there are plenty of scenes that don't involve it, the corruption mechanic requires spending corruption to progress the changes to Aura to avoid a game over, so it is difficult to avoid.

Reactions: brandonboi

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
There's one scene where Aura (the main character) lets the individual 'possessing' her directly control her body to dance, but based on how far Aura's corruption has progressed it is unlikely to occur again in the main storyline. The rest of the possession type interactions with the individual are just talking and occasionally influencing Aura while she is in a suggestable state.
The main focus of the game is mind control. More specifically, the vast majority of the mind control involves Aura having progressively more extreme changes made to her that she is entirely unaware of. If that isn't something you're interested in you should probably avoid the game because while there are plenty of scenes that don't involve it, the corruption mechanic requires spending corruption to progress the changes to Aura to avoid a game over, so it is difficult to avoid.
it not that i don't like mind control but i prefer possession games got any recommendations

meseta1234

Dec 27, 2016
haven't played it yet but seen the walkthroughs and all, if i simply play normally without a guide and go full slut choices, am i gonna miss a lot of scenes? since it says pink route is the hardest to get all scenes

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
haven't played it yet but seen the walkthroughs and all, if i simply play normally without a guide and go full slut choices, am i gonna miss a lot of scenes? since it says pink route is the hardest to get all scenes
there is a new game plus so don't worrier because you can get everything unlocked.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
it not that i don't like mind control but i prefer possession games got any recommendations
I was mostly just clarifying the content you could expect since it is such a broad category. I don't really have any specific recommendations, but will say two things. Many smaller and/or more niche games never get threads on this site, so you might have decent luck getting suggestions from more niche community sites. Also, games where the main character reincarnates into/wakes up in an unknown body probably don't get tagged with possession. Things like that make search useful for finding similar plots or unsupported tags. Best of luck in your search.

madcunce

Mar 9, 2021
how do you get into Arwins mansion? The maid just says he's away on conference and I don't really know what else to do because the quest says to search for information there but I cant get in

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
how do you get into Arwins mansion? The maid just says he's away on conference and I don't really know what else to do because the quest says to search for information there but I cant get in
iirc the mansion opens up after visiting the Congregation building in Trademond, which requires rescuing Edwin, which requires completing Spider Cleanup.

madcunce

Mar 9, 2021
so ive killed the demon in the mines right before the festival but its not registering that ive completed the quest and when i try to talk to hermann she says that she needs to take care of the demon even though i already did. is this a bug?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
so ive killed the demon in the mines right before the festival but its not registering that ive completed the quest and when i try to talk to hermann she says that she needs to take care of the demon even though i already did. is this a bug?
Best to attach your save so I can take a look.

SMS13

May 24, 2021
how to solve the slimy oils test. I need to find a piece of paper and I can't find it anywhere. Can somebody help me?
Thank you so much

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
how to solve the slimy oils test. I need to find a piece of paper and I can't find it anywhere. Can somebody help me?
Thank you so much
It's outside the vault.

When you go down the rope, left of the vault door is a button that opens up stairs that are on the right side of the door.

Last piece is there. Remember to check every tile in that room, IIRC there were a few stuff you can pick up.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I don't recall any quest that needs to be turned in to Hermann. Did you try reporting it at the adventurer's guild?

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes