aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Yeah I've sorta already accepted that it's unavoidable that it's going to happen, at least if I want to actually explore the content the game is actually really about without trying for a purity run. It would still be great to have the option at least to either be able to prevent it altogether, or at the very least having a way to not see it all go down.

There's a girl in the game called Girl Life who basically ends up going down a path of what would often be considered corruption in most games like this, and while the writer for her content do intend to have a way to redeem her, it at least gives the player the option to avoid her content altogether, at least the part of her content that involves her having sex. While the changes to her character are still a little uncomfortable to see based on how she was prior to it, it's at least not as jarring when you don't have to see her actually being a total slut afterwards. If this game would have that option (not sure if it does or not) then it's at least a little easier to sorta distance yourself from it if that makes sense?

Obviously I didn't bring up another game to advertise it because doing that is super out of pocket, but I mainly mentioned it to hopefully give the dev here an idea on how to give the player a choice, at least in terms of how much they want to engage with the changes that Rose goes through when it's entirely unavoidable for her to change, if the player wants to at all experience corrupted Aura. By doing it that way, the players that want to see Rose corrupted and getting fucked would have that option, while those that would prefer not seeing it could in large parts at least avoid having to see her fuck Rich. I don't particularly personally mind having to deal with her getting corrupted, that part I can at least swallow for the sake of enjoying the rest of the game for what it is, I'd just prefer if there was a less in your face option for those that don't really care for content where others are corrupted outside of the protagonist.
Rose's corruption is part of the corruption story and not avoidable. Those who have played the corruption content far enough will know why.

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
Rose's corruption is part of the corruption story and not avoidable. Those who have played the corruption content far enough will know why.
Alright, I guess I'll just have to swallow it for the sake of the story. As I've said previously, I don't mind folks that are into that sorta thing, it has just never been my jam and likely never will be. But the story and premise in general seems far too good to not experience, even if I'll have to deal with this particular part of the story. Otherwise, the game has been amazing, and while I don't particularly like that aspect, it doesn't in any way mean I think the game itself is bad. In fact, it's quite the opposite really. In most cases when a game has a thing I really don't enjoy as far as to usually call it a no-go, as is the case here, I almost always drop the game right away but in this case I'll keep playing despite it solely because of how good everything else is.

If it isn't too spoilery, would you mind telling us just how far Rose's corruption goes? Not as in giving us direct details about it, more in line of is it something she can recover from down the line? Like as a head-canon sorta thing after the game is done, or is her change so drastic that it'll be something she can't ever truly 'escape' so to speak? Like with Aura being changed so fundamentally due to the actual brainwashing she's going through, it's obvious that her change will be permanent whether she likes it or not, but will Rose be in a similar situation? I've come to assume the worst with the type of antagonist both Rich and Alicia are, but figured I'd try to ask anyways.

Edit: Obviously no offense to the dev if anything I've said has come across as hating or generally disrespectful, that was as far from my intention as possible. I've loved the game so much so far, which is the only reason I'm so engaged about this. If I didn't care about the game and the characters I wouldn't feel the way I do, and ask the questions I am. Just wanted to make that clear, so the dev knows I enjoy their game and the characters in it so much.

Last edited:

Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021
I like the Vice aspect and the content tied to it a lot.
Hoping there's a route where Aura kind of pulls one over on Richard and Alicia by going so far that she becomes even worse than them, but doesn't join them.
Kind of a "bad guy vs bad guy" scenario where they're like oh god what did we unleash.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.31.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

• Red Heart
Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

brandonboi

Aug 13, 2017
I like the Vice aspect and the content tied to it a lot.
Hoping there's a route where Aura kind of pulls one over on Richard and Alicia by going so far that she becomes even worse than them, but doesn't join them.
Kind of a "bad guy vs bad guy" scenario where they're like oh god what did we unleash.
Kind of feel like that's where it's going. There's one scene where a cheerleader suggests maybe Aura should lead the cheerleaders club...hmmm...

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Here's some questions. If Aura's mental entity is right that no matter the changes Alicia makes, changing Aura's personality Alicia and Richard still lose?. Does that mean Aura no longer having her morality to hold her back and becomes so much like Alicia she will try to..overthrow Alicia as Queen B?. Hell even get so close to Richard that she could use her feminine wiles on Richard,essentially becoming a very clever,cunning Assassin?. Yet I also like the idea Aura can go Evil and become the Demon Queen. That just sounds cool. Aura the Demon Queen. Leaving Alicia thinking "what just happened"

brandonboi

Aug 13, 2017
Here's some questions. If Aura's mental entity is right that no matter the changes Alicia makes, changing Aura's personality Alicia and Richard still lose?. Does that mean Aura no longer having her morality to hold her back and becomes so much like Alicia she will try to..overthrow Alicia as Queen B?. Hell even get so close to Richard that she could use her feminine wiles on Richard,essentially becoming a very clever,cunning Assassin?. Yet I also like the idea Aura can go Evil and become the Demon Queen. That just sounds cool. Aura the Demon Queen. Leaving Alicia thinking "what just happened"
Aura was already a bit much WITH morals...imagine her lacking any scruples at all...

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Aura was already a bit much WITH morals...imagine her lacking any scruples at all...
Aura without any Scruples at all, yea. Add her Hero complex to the mix of original outward personality, she would have the complete inversion and yea Evil Aura set loose.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Running ver 0.31.0

as soon as I go to next day it goes to a cheerleeding event and the game breaks without any way to proceed.

I am using Pretentious Goblin's almost full save and continuing on it.

aura-dev
Uh-oh, that was intended as a gallery save and I may have messed around with variables trying to unlock the few IRL scenes I hadn't seen yet. Which could be the cause of the issue, then again I recall a similar bug in a gym scene recently.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Pretentious Goblin
you know if this dev will make it so that you don't miss events? I can't play games like that very well, OCD kicks in hardcore and I get(and stay) stressed the whole time.. what if I miss this, what if I miss that.. this is why I like events to always be on a certain level of corruption across the board.. or be locked into a path and get all the events and if I have to get the events for another path, I play a new game+ or something..

anyways, I'm just scared to even play this since i read about lots of miss-able events

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Pretentious Goblin
you know if this dev will make it so that you don't miss events? I can't play games like that very well, OCD kicks in hardcore and I get(and stay) stressed the whole time.. what if I miss this, what if I miss that.. this is why I like events to always be on a certain level of corruption across the board.. or be locked into a path and get all the events and if I have to get the events for another path, I play a new game+ or something..
There are missable H-scenes in the game, yeah. Quite a few of them now. Without spoilers, I recommend keeping a close eye on the hints in the H-scene gallery. But a few general tips:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are a few more scenes that can be missed, but I believe only if you turn them down in favor of a non-lewd option.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shadowclonezero

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
There's the deluxe edition you can get in the $10 tier on Patreon, or you can use a cheat plugin, of which there are apparently a few. I use this one, though it needs a few extra steps for RPGM MZ.

1 Go to the game's folder, where game.exe is
2 Create a folder titled "www"
3 Move the game's "js" folder into the "www" folder
4. Extract the contents of the "Cheat-Menu" folder from the .zip into the game's main folder
5. Run MVPluginPatcher.exe
6. Move the "js" folder back to the main folder
7. Start the game and press "1" to access the cheat menu
Having some trouble with this. I'm following instructions that you put.. but the MVPluginPatcher won't do anything. It opens and immediately closes. Like.. split second flash on screen, and that's it.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes