Jun 21, 2021
I still have the glitch I was talking about earlier, still can't do the injustice drain and the orb that comes with it isn't working either so I know it's not just an automatic thing. Like, it shows the circle as deactivated but it doesn't do anything the circle does and doesn't allow me to do any of the mental changes that require it. Here are my saves so you can see what I mean.

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Im having the same problem...theres no patch for this?
There is, but it's not supposed to be public till Friday and nor was the bugged 0.30.0 for that matter. $5 patrons and Itch buyers get them 2 weeks in advance; the monthly releases pretty much always get leaked on F95 within the day but not so much any hotfixed versions...

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
I still have the glitch I was talking about earlier, still can't do the injustice drain and the orb that comes with it isn't working either so I know it's not just an automatic thing. Like, it shows the circle as deactivated but it doesn't do anything the circle does and doesn't allow me to do any of the mental changes that require it. Here are my saves so you can see what I mean.
There was an additional issue with it I hadn't caught, this has been fixed now.

Nov 30, 2019
Can someone helpe me? im doing the ''sickworkers'' quest, i have to collect samples of the well and the river, where is this river? i checked riverflow for any exit and theres nothing...

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
Quick question how many chapters are out right now? I'm running out of things I can change in the mind room so my question is the second hall the only thing so far or is the third hall open already?

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Quick question how many chapters are out right now? I'm running out of things I can change in the mind room so my question is the second hall the only thing so far or is the third hall open already?
Chances are if you haven't missed anything or are not in a slight bottleneck, waiting for an event to fire which opens new possibilities, you're close to end of current content.

You can always check the events by using Clear Gem in your inventory. The room to the right has all real world events that are in the game. If they're all green, you've seen all there (currently) is.

bananatiger69

Nov 14, 2018
i uninstalled and reinstalled the game multiple times because i keep getting the error Syntax Error Unexpected Token '='

is there any fix on this? i play on android

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
i uninstalled and reinstalled the game multiple times because i keep getting the error Syntax Error Unexpected Token '='

is there any fix on this? i play on android
Unfortunately we've had this reported on some models of Android phone and we have no idea what's causing it right now.

Reactions: bananatiger69
Nov 30, 2019
There is, but it's not supposed to be public till Friday and nor was the bugged 0.30.0 for that matter. $5 patrons and Itch buyers get them 2 weeks in advance; the monthly releases pretty much always get leaked on F95 within the day but not so much any hotfixed versions...
My friend i found the solution, i downloaded the version 0.29, copied the save files from 0.30 and then i loaded it while playing the 0.29, it worked! theres no black screen for 0.29, after the scene i saved, copied the save files and pasted them back in 0.30 and played normally

Reactions: No-Nonon

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
My friend i found the solution, i downloaded the version 0.29, copied the save files from 0.30 and then i loaded it while playing the 0.29, it worked! theres no black screen for 0.29, after the scene i saved, copied the save files and pasted them back in 0.30 and played normally
Makes sense, only 0.30.0 has the issue. Anyway, fixed version is coming out tomorrow.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes