AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I haven't actually looked at the guide in a decent while, but it is probably talking about the area unlocked by taking the winged pig thief quest. A small wooded area is now accessible if you head south after entering the farm where you delivered medicine to the kid suffering from a curse. It has some wolves and a boss fight all the way to the south.
Finally made it to day 80. I'd say I've followed the guide 90% or more. At least the day, progress and important stats match.
I did have to make a few alterations since I'm playing on the hardest difficulty. Don't even remember what that's called any more.
I honestly think the game is 8-12 hours content if you wanna make sure you get all the big scenes and the most progress.

brandonboi

Aug 13, 2017
aura-dev You've seriously stepped up the production over time. I haven't followed the game the last year or so.
I remember when it came out and I really liked the story and format, but was apprehensive due to the lack of animated scenes. That's no longer an issue at all. Great job.
Aura Dev has used the Patreon funds so well!

timdraco

Jun 17, 2017
most scenes unlocked save. still working on it. reupped new save. all regular scenes done. lewd scenes missing like 7. still working on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: bringitback

karayak

Oct 29, 2020
I love the mind control with drugs scenes in this game (really hot like the hipnosis scenes in Defenestration , I am patreon of both games and it seems I became a big fan of mind break/control scenes. I wish they were more games around with full on mind control and female protagonist...).

I miss some kind of bad end on Arwin mansion (you know, going 2 more times to be his maid if corruption or lewd is high enough maybe? I hope it comes in the future, Steam says the game will be completed in 2024...)

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
I love the mind control with drugs scenes in this game (really hot like the hipnosis scenes in Defenestration , I am patreon of both games and it seems I became a big fan of mind break/control scenes. I wish they were more games around with full on mind control and female protagonist...).

I miss some kind of bad end on Arwin mansion (you know, going 2 more times to be his maid if corruption or lewd is high enough maybe? I hope it comes in the future, Steam says the game will be completed in 2024...)
At one point the developer was considering adding a maid bad ending into the game to give access to the clear gem, so it might end up pretty high on the list of things that get added once the main story is finished. There are more scenes later into the game that involve Aura getting drugged and then having her behavior altered in ways that impact her beyond those scenes that you will probably like as well.

FSB242

Aug 6, 2017
Where can I find What Lurks Within The Mountains quest? Following a guide, I have 9 quests completed and should start it, but neither guild has it listed.

Alomi

Aug 8, 2018
What is the soul breaking ending? I just removed my second book and then supposedly end of the game?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
What is the soul breaking ending? I just removed my second book and then supposedly end of the game?
That happens when you end the day (after making a mental change as Alicia afaik) with more than the maximum corruption on Normal or Hard difficulty. As Alicia, You can check corruption on the object in the center of the first chamber.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alomi

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.28.3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

sebe6

Sep 1, 2018
Anyone know which quest is involved in the "ass groping by guard" scene ?
Here's my 2 savefiles containing every scene except this one

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Anyone know which quest is involved in the "ass groping by guard" scene ?
Here's my 2 savefiles containing every scene except this one
1. Complete the Spider Infestation quest
2. Don't go with Charlotte
3. Within the next 10(?) days, the scene will be available in the Trademond jail

So you've probably already missed it.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
2. Don't go with Charlotte
3. Within the next 10(?) days, the scene will be available in the Trademond jail
You may need to visit the left side of the Adventurers Guild where John, Paul and Charlotte hang to get an event where John and Paul tell you what has happened.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes