brandonboi

Aug 13, 2017
Just to check, how many days have you passed since making the change?

It might take X number of days before a real world event occurs which is the actual unlock trigger for the next change.
Thanks for asking. It's been well more than ten days I think.

Ranch

Dec 1, 2017
Played through this multiple times in previous versions, lost my saves and can't bring myself to do the same old stuff for hours just to see the new scenes. Can someone please share a full save?

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Played through this multiple times in previous versions, lost my saves and can't bring myself to do the same old stuff for hours just to see the new scenes. Can someone please share a full save?
Try post #4591

Should be relatively recent.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Might someone who knows the game and coding take a look at my save? I cannot seem to trigger the final high heels change. I have set competiveness to appearance (though there is a typo there), but the happiness room still says I need to set that. I have no doubt that I am missing something. :(
View attachment 2383816 View attachment 2383814 View attachment 2383812
I think what's going on is that you need 30 Lewdness to trigger a couple of scenes, and after that a gymnasium scene unlocks Popularity 3.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I think what's going on is that you need 30 Lewdness to trigger a couple of scenes, and after that a gymnasium scene unlocks Popularity 3.
Ahh, I thought that that could be it, but no clue about what the required level was.

Though it's a shame that getting to 30 lewd is still rather difficult.

brandonboi

Aug 13, 2017
Ah, guess I may have to do the council vote and maybe wedding with that schmuck. Hoped to avoid that. Shoot. Thanks! Figured it was something like that.

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
hi is this game very grindy?
Depends on what you call grind. It's very gameplay-heavy for a H-game, with lots of combat, but there's no grinding for stats or levels. Enemies don't respawn so you can't farm them, in fact most don't drop anything. That said, the ratio of H compared to gameplay and dialogue is very low, especially in the first few hours.

Mickil

Feb 25, 2018
1676314280400.png I am pretty sure I am not supposed to still have this power here, aura-dev. I can provide a save file if need be.

(also, have you seen my previous feedback?)

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I wonder, if an Aura that has no more restrictions no more morals would actually backfire monumentally onto Alicia even possibly Richard. Perhaps Aura would want to be the new Queen of the School and Alicia is in the way. Then there is Richard,If Aura has no more moral compass she would become more manipulative and use her new looks to trick Richard,Still seeing Richard as an obstacle in becoming a new Demon Queen. Mind you I really like Richard and Aura power couple. Would love to see what would happen. Sorry George.

lwkyprmsc

Oct 31, 2022
I can't run the game on my phone. I also tried using JoiPlay, but both the apk and JoiPlay show "SyntaxError Unexpected Token '='"

brandonboi

Aug 13, 2017
I wonder, if an Aura that has no more restrictions no more morals would actually backfire monumentally onto Alicia even possibly Richard. Perhaps Aura would want to be the new Queen of the School and Alicia is in the way. Then there is Richard,If Aura has no more moral compass she would become more manipulative and use her new looks to trick Richard,Still seeing Richard as an obstacle in becoming a new Demon Queen. Mind you I really like Richard and Aura power couple. Would love to see what would happen. Sorry George.
Yeah, that really seems to be a potential disaster in the waiting for Alicia. Aura is already becoming something of a big b and it's not even half through yet.

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Yeah, that really seems to be a potential disaster in the waiting for Alicia. Aura is already becoming something of a big b and it's not even half through yet.
right, Aura's inner self already had the the makings of a dangerous villain. Extremely arrogant,single minded and self righteous. Now take a way all moral restrictions and inhibitions. Now redirect & rewire personality Aura is arguably even more of a threat to Alicia and Richard. All of the moral boundaries that kept Aura from crossing certain lines even if it meant beating her foes are gone. Nothing is holding her back now. Perhaps Aura's inner self is really her inner demon and she was just waiting for Alicia to set her free. You never know. Mind you if Aura becomes a Ends justify the means person well no one is safe from Aura's wrath. Would not want to be Alicia. Kind of Scary

Pakhawaj

Aug 23, 2017
Is anyone playing this game on hard mode? I think I made a mistake in doing that as I've spent ages grinding up my stats but I still can't complete any missions. I'm on day 61 and still on level 2 having only completed the spider quest.

I'm definitely going to restart, I'm just curious whether I've played really poorly (in which case, can someone please give me some tips for battles?) or if that's just how the game is on hard mode.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Is anyone playing this game on hard mode? I think I made a mistake in doing that as I've spent ages grinding up my stats but I still can't complete any missions. I'm on day 61 and still on level 2 having only completed the spider quest.

I'm definitely going to restart, I'm just curious whether I've played really poorly (in which case, can someone please give me some tips for battles?) or if that's just how the game is on hard mode.
Hard mode is "I made this boss, but I don't know if it's even beatable" level of difficulty, to paraphrase the dev. It's definitely for seasoned players of this game who find Normal way too easy. Even then, it's a huge spike.

subli

Jul 30, 2020

I play hard exclusively, and as Pretentious Goblin says it's really hard. However if you're interested I wrote up a game I did on hard a few months back. I think it's outdated by about 3 or 4 patches, including several big changes to how hard mode works, but it might give some ideas.

Edit: I reread your post and that is definitely pretty bad even for hard mode. Some tips for battles:
  • Crits are really good (3 times damage after defenses), light allows you to get tactical advantage against basically all monsters, and fire works against many
  • You need enough damage. The way that the damage calculation is done, with a subtraction from damage dealt, means that when you're dealing relatively little damage even a small increase in attack can give a massive increase in damage.
  • Pierce is really good
  • Often it is good to be able to kill a weak enemy with a spell that gives tactical advantage and then crit a stronger enemy. For example in the quest Spider Cleanup that you get after killing the young spider queen in the mines it's great to have enough magic attack to kill a spiderling with light and enough attack to be able to then kill a mature spider by critting with either an attack or pierce.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pakhawaj
3.90 star(s) 176 Votes