Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Isn't "too much" in this case the first reading debuff? The one you get for removing 2 studying books says that reading speed cannot be boosted.
I don't recall the exact change that causes it, my current playthrough is actually older than the reading speed boosting book ^^

arkofseven

Jan 28, 2021
Is there a way to transfer save file from android to pc? Can't seem to find a guide on how to do so online.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
im following a guide and it says to learn offensive stance from ray and it requires 15 agility but i only have 14...
You don't need to follow a guide step-by-step, especially with game mechanics changing frequently. But if you're Cursed or have Defensive stance on, that lowers AGI. Otherwise, you can raise it with an upgrade with Slimy Oil at the workshop.

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
Hi, I tried to read the walkthroughs before asking but I had no luck. Does anyone know how do I remove Rose from the mind chamber ? The relationship has been stuck at 60 for a long time (30-40 in-game days) & I haven't seen any scenes in school (real world) for a long time. I have done all possible changes in the mind chamber except 3 in the happiness room which are locked. How can I trigger the next event ? is there any specific quest that I need to do in the fantasy world ? I'd appreciate the help.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hi, I tried to read the walkthroughs before asking but I had no luck. Does anyone know how do I remove Rose from the mind chamber ? The relationship has been stuck at 60 for a long time (30-40 in-game days) & I haven't seen any scenes in school (real world) for a long time. I have done all possible changes in the mind chamber except 3 in the happiness room which are locked. How can I trigger the next event ? is there any specific quest that I need to do in the fantasy world ? I'd appreciate the help.
Best thing is to attach your save (in an archive like .rar) so someone can figure out what you're missing in the mental world. And no, you don't need anything from the fantasy world at this stage. You may need to be in Chapter 2 of the Roya storyline to get enough scenes to have 20 Lewdness later, but that's about it I think.

Last edited:

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
Best thing is to attach your save (in an archive like .rar) so someone can figure out what you're missing in the mental world. And no, you don't need anything from the fantasy world at this stage. You may need to be in Chapter 2 of the Roya storyline to get enough scenes to have 20 Lewdness later, but that's about it I think.
Thanks, Here it is if anyone can figure it out. I'd appreciate the help.

Reactions: Umbra214

CressAsakura

Feb 6, 2021
Are there any sex scenes with Aura in the real world? I'm not gonna lie, I love the slow corruption part of the real world much more than the isekai sex stuff.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Are there any sex scenes with Aura in the real world? I'm not gonna lie, I love the slow corruption part of the real world much more than the isekai sex stuff.
3 with George, plus some earlier masturbation scenes. After that, the focus goes to Rose for the time being. Wouldn't expect too much more of Aura very soon as she's still 100% committed to George IRL.

Reactions: CressAsakura

sassy229

May 26, 2019
Hey i am on the quest to raid the basement to find the kidnapped people and i need to ask hermann to take he there but he seems to have vanished from his usual spot any idea where he could have gone?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hey i am on the quest to raid the basement to find the kidnapped people and i need to ask hermann to take he there but he seems to have vanished from his usual spot any idea where he could have gone?
He's in his house where his 2nd scene took place. Right side of Trademond, above the alchemist.

Reactions: sassy229
3.90 star(s) 176 Votes