aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
I'm having some difficulty. I can't seem to level-up or learn spells. Nor can I gain levels in the guild. I've finished the requirements to do it and the option shows, but it's grayed out. Am I missing something? Nor can I purchase anything.
End the day, you probably already gave a promise to someone for the next day.

Reactions: brandonboi
Oct 4, 2020
End the day, you probably already gave a promise to someone for the next day.
Thanks for the quick reply. But that's not the issue. Even the training of magic is grayed out. The merchants have plenty of items to sell, yet every item is grayed out. The option to progress in the adventurer's guild is also grayed out.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Thanks for the quick reply. But that's not the issue. Even the training of magic is grayed out. The merchants have plenty of items to sell, yet every item is grayed out. The option to progress in the adventurer's guild is also grayed out.
Perhaps Eyes of Greed then? (Willpower = 0 => no money spending allowed)

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
How's the mind control in this game?

Is it a requirement or unavoidable plot element for all/most of the protagonist's 'corruption' and lewd scenes? And she can't do any of that on her own because she just wants to or without railroading into the 'bad ends'?

If it's anything like that ( and it seems like that's usually how female protag/mind control games go) it wouldn't be my cup of tea. And judging by how long it took me to get like halfway through the intro (not a bad thing if you're into it), good chance this would be a big waste of time for me. So if possible a little clarification please and much thanks!

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017

Is it a requirement or unavoidable plot element for all/most of the protagonist's 'corruption' and lewd scenes?
It's the driver for the IRL moral degeneration stuff, and present in a good amount of the fantasy-world H-scenes in some form (mainly drugging and curses). But there are also genre-typical "let me cop a feel and I'll give you a discount" type scenes. I had my doubts too because mind-control is often used as a lazy shortcut to corruption, but here it comes with plenty of social engineering from the deuteragonist/antagonist.

And she can't do any of that on her own because she just wants to or without railroading into the 'bad ends'?
By far most of the fantasy-world lewd scenes are some kind of prostitution, and doing them is actually by far the easier way to play the game. Only way you get a bad end from H-scenes is if you let Corruption (a resource you spend on the IRL corruption) exceed capacity. MC doesn't have much agency in initiating H so far, not for her own pleasure, since she tries to be faithful to the BF.

Last edited:

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019

Is it a requirement or unavoidable plot element for all/most of the protagonist's 'corruption' and lewd scenes? And she can't do any of that on her own because she just wants to or without railroading into the 'bad ends'?

If it's anything like that ( and it seems like that's usually how female protag/mind control games go) it wouldn't be my cup of tea. And judging by how long it took me to get like halfway through the intro (not a bad thing if you're into it), good chance this would be a big waste of time for me. So if possible a little clarification please and much thanks!
Game is not for you then bro. Mind Control and Corruption is THE theme of the game.

subli

Jul 30, 2020

The mind control consists of Luciela, one of the main antagonists slowly changing Aura's mind as she sleeps. This leads to different scenes happening in the real world. But it's not Aura mechanically doing something she's commanded to, rather its that her attitudes and opinions change, leading to different actions.

In addition Aura can do various lewd stuff in Roya (the alternate reality she is sent into). While the bad guys do have some ability to push her towards doing lewd stuff in Roya it is primarily going to be about Aura choosing to do them because they will help her quest. For example one of the first you can do is to let the alchemist in the first town see your panties in exchange for a permanent 40% discount.

Reactions: brandonboi
Jun 21, 2021
Whats changed in version 0.26? I wanna know before I download if I should replay or just ignore the update until there's more content (I'm way more into the Luciela content than anything else, played this game for the mind control

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Whats changed in version 0.26? I wanna know before I download if I should replay or just ignore the update until there's more content (I'm way more into the Luciela content than anything else, played this game for the mind control
Changelog is in the OP, but mislabeled as 0.25.

brandonboi

Aug 13, 2017
I just want to say that i really appreciate the transparency and dedication of the dev. They make clear what they are spending the money on and ask for community input. There is a clear progression in development, especially with the brand new UI and the art. So happy to be a subscriber and it’s so hard to not immediately download each new update :)

Reactions: TrickyL

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
I think the amount of effort you've put into this is pretty amazing and I commend your work. The character's are well-written and likeable, the story is interesting, the Mind Zone corruption is a fun idea, the writing has good humor and thought put into it and the map lay-outs are mostly interesting and fun to explore. You really deserve credit for doing what you do.

BUT

I feel like the Corruption aspect is a railroad (not in a good way). I understand the game is about Corruption etc but why can we not control the way we want to corrupt Aura? Can't I just make her appearance and values corrupt without having her be a mega-bitch? Or control some aspect of the corruption?

I know WHY it can't be done this way (it would require different dialogues and branching trees, which is how I know it's railroaded a bit because some of her actions/attitudes aren't reflecting the current corruption in Hero Aura). But giving us a LITTLE variety and making the choices feel like ours would be appreciated.

Anyway, I do highly recommend the game but there are very frustrating aspects about it. :)

Anonynn.

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I've tried playing the "getting as little Corruption as possible" way and "getting all the corruption" way and the same outcome always happens. Soft-locked until 'Soul Break' occurs.
How many ingame days do you have and how often do you use Star Knightess? That's probably your main source of Corruption. The game is designed so that you can't stall the passive Corruption indefinitely by doing jobs, but it's very beatable on Normal (this is the difficulty you're on, right?) as long as you don't Star Knightess most of the bosses.

Also, did you actually do all the mental changes for the current version or are you unknowingly stuck in the first set of rooms?

huvvaligen

Oct 29, 2017
How many ingame days do you have and how often do you use Star Knightess? That's probably your main source of Corruption. The game is designed so that you can't stall the passive Corruption indefinitely by doing jobs, but it's very beatable on Normal (this is the difficulty you're on, right?) as long as you don't Star Knightess most of the bosses.

Also, did you actually do all the mental changes for the current version or are you unknowingly stuck in the first set of rooms?
How many rooms are there available? I've unlocked everything I can (i think) in both room 1 & 2, and now I need the boyfriends relationship to go to 0, but afaik no way to do that yet.

ms0900

Jul 30, 2018
I'm past day 100 and can't get to Belphegor without using the SK. Is there a hidden darkenss orb in the town as I've checked and cleared all the villagers and just get killed in round 2 or 3 of the fight.

Mestionora

Sep 8, 2022
I'm past day 100 and can't get to Belphegor without using the SK. Is there a hidden darkenss orb in the town as I've checked and cleared all the villagers and just get killed in round 2 or 3 of the fight.
Iirc you need to give 2 pyro stone in that town shop. The next day you can find another villager in mountain area. Go to that villager for an orb

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Iirc you need to give 2 pyro stone in that town shop. The next day you can find another villager in mountain area. Go to that villager for an orb
This. The town shops needs to have (IIRC) 10 bombs in its inventory, pass one day and the guy in the bed in one of the houses is at the quarry now, which will let you get the darkness orbs you're missing.

Aug 2, 2017
Played this quite a bit today, had great fun, really fantastic underrated game, though I would add the following as feedback:

1) It is annoying that when you unlock a room, it moves onwards to the next day. Can you at least allow me to look around in the mental room before you kick me out? I know every room gets a sort of introduction, but i'd like to walk around and interact with the things before you toss my unceremoniously out.

2) This will of course change as the game progresses, but there are still parts that say NOT IMPLEMENTED in the first "zone" in the mental world, which is a bit jarring to see when you are playing.

3) I would love there to be some sort of .. notification? Maybe a glowing lamp of some sort? That indicates you can do *something* in one of the rooms you unlocked. The latter part of the first room was a lot of going to every single interactable spot and interacting with it to double check there wasn't something new, because the game frankly has a real hard time indicating what's new at times. For a little while I even thought I had somehow softlocked the game, but it turned out there was just one interactable I hadn't tried in another room. This could be fixed, as mentioned, by some sort of signal outside the room that there is something new to do.

4) In terms of progression, I thought the corruption sorta whiplashed at times. At first she only really allows groping, but then there were events where you had full on sex (with the .. flesh doll?) which seemed like it very quickly escalated, but then it goes right back to not wanting to even be touched or kiss.

5) I agree with some reviews that this game is very slow to "unlock" actual erotic content, but I think that's the charm with this game. I would however council that towards the middle-end of chapter 1 and the first hubworld room (whatever you want to call it) there should be more signs of corruption? Dare one suggest something so incredibly lewd as kissing? It would just be nice if there was a bit more feeling to it. Also, I have to wonder what exactly the plan with the overall game is. How long is this "low" corruption level going to be maintained, because I think I put in like.. 5 hours (skipping some text, sorry) and I had only really seen semi-lewd content when the game decided it wanted to really mess with the heroines head, and not something as a part of her corruption progression.

6) Speaking of the length of the game.. I think if I was the author, I would maybe dedicate an update to just trimming the amount of text, not because there is necessarily too much of it, but because the more content is added ontop, the more "bottom" heavy the story is going to be. Like there is going to be a lot of text between you and whatever new stuff is added.

Anyway, those were my thoughts, great game, looking forward to seeing it updated.

Reactions: lauberry11
3.90 star(s) 176 Votes