Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Then people can't complain too much about the art speed, lol. This game updates new art quicker far more than most.
I have no problem with that. The dissonance differing art creates is pretty bad for me, especially in immersive games like this.

What a lot of games with hand drawn arstyle do, is create modular art. You have a generic bj pose and a few male models to go with it (differing dick etc) + differing expressions (usually you have a set of multiple faces to make the scenes different, depending on if heroine likes it, is corruped etc) and then you can create some side scenes reusing that. Some people can then scream "reused art", but I think these games are more about the writing and there are only so many ways to skin a cat. I dont need a new artstyle for every single bj happening in a game. I care more about the situation it is happening in, which makes it hot (is it cheating, is it trying to be hidden etc.).

Reactions: Azerak

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Be careful with differing artstyle. While a very good game, the differing artstyles in promise best left unkept really took me out of it sometimes.
You have a certain image of a character and then they look completely different... artstyle consistency is pretty important imo.
I considered this factor when choosing my current artist. I am hoping that his downside of having a bit of "simple" and "generic" style will make it easier for others to imitate him (I might be wrong in estimating how difficult that is though.)

Reactions: IssiaDelosi

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
aura-dev I found a bug. if you watch the repeatable John sex scene in the gallery before he would normally be in the guild then is creates a seemingly permanent uninteractable version of John. I didn't extensively test it, so it might just always do it, regardless of when you watch the scene.
Thanks for reporting! Fixed. An incorrectly placed flag reset from in this scene seems also to cause the issue of Homewrecking not triggering for some people unless a John Sex scene is done.

Reactions: CroakerEatsBacon

emmanul

Jul 22, 2017
Sorry it's actually been a while since I last played. When is the Hermann Election? Is it after marrying him or before?

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Those are getting added over time as the game updates you do realize? That is one of the downsides of a playing a work in progress before it is done.
This is the reason I stopped downloading this a few months ago. Super high potential but definitely a work in progress.

Dickkkkon

Aug 9, 2019
last time i played this game .... it was fullllllllllllll of talk and hard to understand and it really really consomme time just to think of 1 thing.
+ and it did not had a good number of images ( i can understand that it can get longer over time but making a point ).
so is it the same as it was ... full of talk and talk and you can't understand what to do till you read all the stuff or they made the talk shorter for people who work and don't have time to understand how to split the H2O to h2 and o ... just give me the O2
and i will support the game .

brandonboi

Aug 13, 2017
Sorry it's actually been a while since I last played. When is the Hermann Election? Is it after marrying him or before?
It’s before the marriage. You have the chance to pretend to be his fiancé and support him in the election by hanging all over him and trashing Edwin at a public event.

wowzadamn

Aug 29, 2021
does anyone have a maxlewdness save that starts at the end of chapter 1 or the start of chapter 2 i kinda lost mine

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
I will try this game in 3-4 years.
Right after release of Star Citizen ;)
This is rather more consistent than Star Citizen you realize? Yes it's not going to be complete for a while, but the updates have been very consistent, and there is a planned release date fro version one that isn't quite that far away. There is also plans for continued development after that point.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Screenshot_20221229-201833.png can someone help me? i played on joiplay and every time there is an att i keep my save however In the last att this error happened does anyone know how to solve it?

Oct 4, 2020
I'm having some difficulty. I can't seem to level-up or learn spells. Nor can I gain levels in the guild. I've finished the requirements to do it and the option shows, but it's grayed out. Am I missing something? Nor can I purchase anything.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes