starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
: 000
YAAAAAAAY!
I always downloadthe game, take 2 weeks to want to play it, go to play the game after that time, then see that like five new scenes and 2 new mental things have been added, and don't want to play if there's stuff that's missing, so I downloade hte new version or wait for the update or whatever, but then I don't wanna play the game when it comes out (similarly, i don't want to just skip over 80% of the game because it'd be super short but also sometimes don't wanna re-re-replay the first 80%, but currently i'm in a mood to do just that) Just checked the patreon and saw that 0.35 was out, and I had .34 downloaded but luckily 0.35 is out and there's like no scenes that are made but not yet available!
Perfect timing

Jun 1, 2017
I've had this game on my radar for a long time, but wanted to wait until it was finished. Well, I decided to finally play and I just caught up to the latest update. The plot and the corruption are so good! I can't wait for the next update! I feel so empty now :cry: lol

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
aura-dev I just thought I should give you a heads-up that you might have messed something up with the itch page when you delayed the public release by an extra week. The weekly dev logs stopped after that change, and the paid version is either incorrectly named or not updated to the 0.35.1 version. I wasn't logged in so I couldn't see when the file was updated.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
aura-dev I just thought I should give you a heads-up that you might have messed something up with the itch page when you delayed the public release by an extra week. The weekly dev logs stopped after that change, and the paid version is either incorrectly named or not updated to the 0.35.1 version. I wasn't logged in so I couldn't see when the file was updated.
Thanks for pointing out! Made a typo in my tag name so the build jobs never triggered.
Regarding devlogs, I am currently only posting major ones on itch.io to to experiment with optimizing page traffic.
I feel like writing a lot of minor updates makes itch dislike giving the major ones more visibility.

Reactions: bleachedturtle

YuriFan!

May 30, 2022
Advise RPGM with similar combat mechanics (with a female protagonist, but not necessarily 18+) ...
I'm not an expert on RPG maker, but those games that I played on it had rather unsatisfactory combat gameplay, with typical respawning mobs and a grind of experience on them ... This game's system seemed more interesting and creative.

LazerShark

Mar 5, 2020
Damn I just love my boy George. I'm at the part where Aura changes out of her school uniform. I will keep playing the game because I like it, but I don't look forward to hurting the poor boy like that. :(

Crownlix

May 3, 2021
I remember playing this game like years ago and there's so little amount of content in this game. how is it now? does it progressed far enough? I remember the lack of H content back then, how about now?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I remember playing this game like years ago and there's so little amount of content in this game. how is it now? does it progressed far enough? I remember the lack of H content back then, how about now?
You can see some stats at the end of the changelog.

Edit: Uh, nope, not anymore for some reason. You can see them on the though.

Sergejil

Jan 6, 2023
In fact, if you know what to do at the Festival, you don't have to fight Arwin properly at all. Just Star Knightess him 3 times. This is one part of the game where following a step-by-step guide is a good idea.

One should be able to play witouth a walkthrough.

The part of the game let you spend the money as you want, of course an experienced gamer will only do that when he thinks he doesn't need it, which is exactly what you would think when you get VIP access.
If you're out of money and don't want to (or can't, because the corruption would be too high already) use divine transformation over and over again, you're screwed.

Getting the player out of that position would be so easy though, as you enter the no turning back point, you'd have Charlotte go "Hey, I've made a lot of money, here's 5k for you" and you should be able to survive the fight.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
If you're out of money and don't want to (or can't, because the corruption would be too high already) use divine transformation over and over again, you're screwed.
Except the money magic ability to allow you to use SK again removes the corruption gained from using it.

So in your hypothetical scenario you'd have to be 3 corruption away from game end with no mental changes to spend corruption on at day end.

It's a super easy event.

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023

The part of the game let you spend the money as you want, of course an experienced gamer will only do that when he thinks he doesn't need it, which is exactly what you would think when you get VIP access.

Getting the player out of that position would be so easy though, as you enter the no turning back point, you'd have Charlotte go "Hey, I've made a lot of money, here's 5k for you" and you should be able to survive the fight.
If you end up in a completely untenable situation where you can only defeat enemies by removing the collar and you're running up against the soul break corruption threshold, you still have the option of reducing the difficulty to explorer or story so that you don't get a game over from that.

DumbSissyAlice

Jan 24, 2023

Well, I know on fact that it's possible to beat Arwin thrice without SK. I don't know what stats and skills do you have, but I beat him on day 21 with 700 Perica before battles

Dee1419

Jun 20, 2020
The only problem I have is that i completed the game for previous version and it had placeholder for many scenes so i don't want to re do the grind and i can't see the aura action what she did irl like kissing the guy for buying her something etc.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
The only problem I have is that i completed the game for previous version and it had placeholder for many scenes so i don't want to re do the grind and i can't see the aura action what she did irl like kissing the guy for buying her something etc.
Are you aware that you can watch all lewd scenes, both those in Roya and those in the "real world" in the gallery/clear room?

js2057

Aug 9, 2021
Are you aware that you can watch all lewd scenes, both those in Roya and those in the "real world" in the gallery/clear room?
Gallery room is great obviously, but I think a good future addition would be just allowing a lot of the corruption events to be repeated (maybe have a different color exclamation to avoid thinking it's a new quest/progression). Because of the immersion I think it's hotter to walk to the guard in game and give a blowjob as opposed to go to a gallery room and click on crystals as an example. I think this would be a good enhancement to the game and because it's reusing probably would require less effort than whole new assets.

Reactions: Ron_Baker
3.90 star(s) 176 Votes