Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Gallery room is great obviously, but I think a good future addition would be just allowing a lot of the corruption events to be repeated (maybe have a different color exclamation to avoid thinking it's a new quest/progression). Because of the immersion I think it's hotter to walk to the guard in game and give a blowjob as opposed to go to a gallery room and click on crystals as an example. I think this would be a good enhancement to the game and because it's reusing probably would require less effort than whole new assets.
More repeatable scenes would be good (some are), but the way the game is set up, MC gets at least some Corruption with each scene, even repeated ones. Not that it has to be set in stone, but it's done that way to prevent players farming e.g. gold at the lewd jobs without pushing forward the Corruption doomsday clock.

js2057

Aug 9, 2021
More repeatable scenes would be good (some are), but the way the game is set up, MC gets at least some Corruption with each scene, even repeated ones. Not that it has to be set in stone, but it's done that way to prevent players farming e.g. gold at the lewd jobs without pushing forward the Corruption doomsday clock.
Agree, but just removing any benefits/corruptions from the event when it becomes repeatable would be fine. Definitely don't want any act to be farmed for max lewdness/corruption.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Agree, but just removing any benefits/corruptions from the event when it becomes repeatable would be fine. Definitely don't want any act to be farmed for max lewdness/corruption.
Eh, then people just complain about the grind. For the existing repeat scenes I already get enough complaints from people expecting them lead to new original scenes with new original assets and calling them lazy.

js2057

Aug 9, 2021
Eh, then people just complain about the grind. For the existing repeat scenes I already get enough complaints from people expecting them lead to new original scenes with new original assets and calling them lazy.
Consider the request rescinded! The game is great, so just keep up what you're doing.

Comisar

Nov 11, 2017
Why can't i buy more Lucky Water from the Luck Professor to finish the quest?

Last edited:

forkedtongue

Jun 3, 2020
Is it a problem if I make much more progress on corrupting Aura in real world, but not much progress on the quests in Roya?

I'm asking this because while in Roya, I spend a good amount of days on getting more HP, learning skills, reading books and all. My progress on Roya world seem to be much slower, logically.
It is not that I'm having a problem to progress in Roya (and no, I'm not complaining about grinding or anything), it is just that it is slower for me, so at times I'm even a bit reluctant to progress on real world Aura's corruption at all.

Also for clarification, I'm doing mostly a lewd corruption run.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Is it a problem if I make much more progress on corrupting Aura in real world, but not much progress on the quests in Roya?

I'm asking this because I spend a good amount of days on getting more HP, learning skills, reading books and all. My progress on Roya world seems to be much slower.
It is not that I'm having a problem to progress in Roya (and no, I'm not complaining about grinding or anything), it is just that it is slower for me, so at times I'm even a bit reluctant to progress on real world Aura's corruption at all.

Also for clarification, I'm doing mostly a lewd corruption run.
There are some mental changes that need things like 30 lewdness or 5 Exhibitionism, that you can only get in Roya, and of course they're needed for further mental changes so theoretically they could be a bottleneck for spending Corruption. But as long as you hit those milestones, you should be fine.

Reactions: forkedtongue
Dec 2, 2022
I really hope this game gets some BDSM elements. Like equipment that can overide armor, or even just some scenes where we get tied up.

Though I do think it would align with the setting to have cursed items that boost lust or have negatives in a fight like a vibe that gives spells a failure chance.

Sarion1345

Nov 18, 2022
A black screen appears after the dialogue with Aura and Alyssia in consciousness. And nothing else is clicked. It's somewhere in the money domain stage. Actually the screen as in the picture. And it appears a little further away from the dialogue on the other screen. help(
PROBLEM CLOSED

Last edited:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
This is Game is One of, if not the best female Heroine Corruption game out there. I do hope though that there will be a Twist when it comes to Aura's Mental projection. Where it turns out she is not really what she said she was to Alicia. Some big reveal that Aura's mental self is in fact a demon whom was dormant deep within Aura's subconscious waiting to be set loose. Or that Aura is in fact a Demon herself and has forgotten what she really is and the truth of what she is lays deep within her subconscious who Alicia is in fact communicating with. The Curse on Aura and all the mental Changes are actually slowly unchaining Aura's True Self. Alicia getting the big reveal puts her in shock. A "What have I Done" moment. Regardless loving the story, I just love the idea that Aura has a scary self hidden within and waiting to be set free.

gargamel44

May 11, 2023
This is Game is One of, if not the best female Heroine Corruption game out there. I do hope though that there will be a Twist when it comes to Aura's Mental projection. Where it turns out she is not really what she said she was to Alicia. Some big reveal that Aura's mental self is in fact a demon whom was dormant deep within Aura's subconscious waiting to be set loose. Or that Aura is in fact a Demon herself and has forgotten what she really is and the truth of what she is lays deep within her subconscious who Alicia is in fact communicating with. The Curse on Aura and all the mental Changes are actually slowly unchaining Aura's True Self. Alicia getting the big reveal puts her in shock. A "What have I Done" moment. Regardless loving the story, I just love the idea that Aura has a scary self hidden within and waiting to be set free.
Dude Alicia is literally replacing her persona :whistle:

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Dude Alicia is literally replacing her persona :whistle:
Aura's mental projection or entity whatever stays confident regardless. It really perplexes Alicia and angers her. I do find it neat that Aura's scary laugh had come from Alicia's advice before Aura and Alicia had they're falling out. Another cool thing that is occuring with Aura is that she is absorbing Demon Souls, I wonder if that will affect her humanity. Anyway I really like good twists in cool stories like this one, so whether it is something to do with Aura's mental projection not being very honest to Alicia or that there are other People in Roya that are from Aura's world. I'll have to wait and see. The more spooky the better

Reactions: brandonboi

Boobitz

Apr 6, 2021
Aura's mental projection or entity whatever stays confident regardless. It really perplexes Alicia and angers her. I do find it neat that Aura's scary laugh had come from Alicia's advice before Aura and Alicia had they're falling out. Another cool thing that is occuring with Aura is that she is absorbing Demon Souls, I wonder if that will affect her humanity. Anyway I really like good twists in cool stories like this one, so whether it is something to do with Aura's mental projection not being very honest to Alicia or that there are other People in Roya that are from Aura's world. I'll have to wait and see. The more spooky the better
Alicia is raising a successor that will have a vendetta against her. When we reach the endgame, what value will Alicia have to Richard? I could see a very dark ending for her where 'Dark Queen Aura' (or whatever she becomes) finds a way to absorb her just like Richard has been doing with others this whole time. And then Luciela becomes just a voice in her head, literally.

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Alicia is raising a successor that will have a vendetta against her. When we reach the endgame, what value will Alicia have to Richard? I could see a very dark ending for her where 'Dark Queen Aura' (or whatever she becomes) finds a way to absorb her just like Richard has been doing with others this whole time. And then Luciela becomes just a voice in her head, literally.
And that sounds very cool. Dark Queen Aura. It would be neat if there was something similar to Aura as there was to Luna in "Luna's Fall from Grace". An alternate personality, Much Darker personality buried deep within Aura. Now in Luna's Fall from Grace, Luna was in fact something supernatural. A Reincarnated Dark Goddess within Luna, a Mortal. Her choices define her Fate. So what if Aura is actually devine herself,that would be an interesting twist as well, just will she be a Dark Goddess or a Good Goddess. Then Again The Entire story could be all in Aura's head. Alice in Wonderland if you will.All of Aura's books are about going to another world and being the chosen one. Before Alice fell asleep she was daydreaming about her own world everything would be nonsense. I do hope it is not all in Aura's head.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Aside the fact Richard is using Rose to manipulate Aura. Will Rose get brainwashed like Alicia is doing to Aura?

brandonboi

Aug 13, 2017
It's implied that this has all happened before. I think a scene between Veronica and I think Patricia, one of them talks about being in a fantasy world and losing a battle...and at some point she went from a sweet library club girl to a total bitch, the same path that Aura is following. And Aura is already starting to think that she is better than Alicia in the real world when talking to her cheerleader friends...
I would love a prequel game where we see what came before this with those other characters.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes