aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
aura-dev
Can you explain to me how the skill "Remove clothes" (I'm pretty sure the name isn't right) exactly works? For now i have the feeling it isn't active, but it will be fully activated in a future update.
It's story skill that's currently there for flavors. You will later on be able to use it at specific locations.

idk if this is a bug or I haven't progressed far enough yet, but I'm unable to give the maid upstairs the luck book. no option to do so and trying to use the book in front of her just makes aura say she should sell it.

also how do you get the second maid scene? what event flag needs to be cleared?
You need to progress a bit in the Locate The Abductees quest. After you have talked to Liliana and then to Desmond, you get the task to investigate Arwin's study, which then unlocks Maid Job 2 and the option to give the maid on the upper flow a luck related item (for example the book) to get inside.

Reactions: Idontplay

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks for confirming Remove Armaments is story only for now, aura-dev :)

Also yes, my bad, forgot the locateAbductees progress check. At the moment, Avian Feather (ID 209) is the only item you can give her in addition to the book (which she will give back once you are done with the investigation if you talk to her again). Thanks for the fix once again.

Random: Might want to mass-replace worshiper to worshipper with a text editor or using the terminal depending on your OS in the JSON files (watch out for any file reference, though - variables and switches are fine as long as the referenced variable is replaced in the process). ;)

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
hey guys what i need install for run the game n windows? i get a error says "error, failed to inizializate graffics

Oct 26, 2017
hey guys what i need install for run the game n windows? i get a error says "error, failed to inizializate graffics
You don't need to install anything for fully deployed RMMV/RMMZ games, just extract the archive and run Game.exe.

For RMMZ:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: quarzo

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Ah, but you don't understand ;v; I buy the book but never have time to read it because I make it to the end of the demo. I asked a few posts back "Couldn't you reduce the time to read the book to 5 days?" And now its like "Oh...OH"

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
You don't need to install anything for fully deployed RMMV/RMMZ games, just extract the archive and run Game.exe.

For RMMZ:
well i tried the web option and dont work, (and i really dont like much mess the security web browser settings :()

i am reading something about install node and run a local server. (atleast on linux but it sounds to me more for the devs), is it the only way? or for just run the game with the exe i need install something? (i am using win10 with a gtx 1060, gpu drivers updated)

Oct 26, 2017
The Luck book is scam? Pretends to be shocked.
Since you get it back after lending it to the maid, there might be another use for it at some point. Also, the Avian Feather is one-of-a-kind iirc, since it's a boss drop.

(And, well, yeah, considering how long it takes to read the damn thing and how much it costs compared to the rest of the books, I wouldn't have bought it from any library either unless I really wanted all of the books. ;))

Oct 26, 2017
well i tried the web option and dont work, (and i really dont like much mess the security web browser settings :()

i am reading something about install node and run a local server. (atleast on linux but it sounds to me more for the devs), is it the only way? or for just run the game with the exe i need install something? (i am using win10 with a gtx 1060, gpu drivers updated)
Installing Node.js and running a local server is overkill imo. Also, that would potentially mess with your nw.js version and that thing is a nightmare. I'd say ask aura-dev directly if there have been reports of similar issues, I believe I saw one on Crazy's (now sadly abandoned due to RL issues) thread if that helps. Gimme a few seconds to find that post, will edit back in this post to avoid multiple posting.

Shouldn't need to mess with anything at all really. If you can start the executable but the graphics won't initialize (and you extracted all the files as is - if there was a missing/moved file, you'd get a missing file error anyway), sounds like a rendering issue to me.

Edit: Found it instantly with a thread search + initialize as keyword - hopefully this helps.
Crazy went out of his way to try and help the poster back then.

Please let others know in the Star Knightess Aura thread if you still have the issue so aura-dev can try and help as well.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Only similar issue is this one.

Uhhhh i just got my new gaming pc an AMD Rysen btw... I wanted to try this game on it but i forgot if it was RPG MZ or MV and do i need the RTP? Coz i downloaded and tried both(without RTP) and it said Failed to Load Graphics
But that was resolved by driver updating.

Oct 26, 2017
quarzo Guess both Crazy and the RM forums were spot on then, driver issues.
You'll have to update your graphics card drivers to a stable version (or use another driver if the new ones are faulty).

Thanks aura-dev. :)

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
It seems to me there is an error in the hint about the kiss scene with John: the hint states you can unlock the scene defeating two mutated hydrangeas (the hint doesn't specifies if they have to be two specific hydrangeas or not), without be intoxicated by their pollen, but if you want unlock that scene you have to be intoxicated by the pollen of the two specific mutated hydrangeas (the ones the end of the quest "Sick Workers") and defeat them.

Last edited:

Oct 26, 2017
"Cop a feel?! How about I make you feel a cop?!"
That Artwork is fantastic (y)
Agreed, nice art! Great job aura-dev and the artist, not a fan of male groping or suspicious male hands but hey, first person view is a nice compromise especially for that kind of situation, excellent concept here. :)
Give her one more hole, and it'll be perfect.

View attachment 1295471
Not going to lie, this made me chuckle. Good one ;)

resists the temptation to commission some Aura on Alicia art because I can definitely portray Alicia going AURAAAAAA while having the purest form of sex with her childhood friend with benefits
resists the temptation to suggest Shadow Aura/Dark Aura/Evil Aura going crazy at real Aura, Aura already has subconscious Guide Aura, naked stands, less artwork required, and selfcest is fine too

Oct 26, 2017
Either Aura has a massive butt, that guy has tiny hands, or both.
Aura does have a thicc rear, even as her bookworm self, iirc. And also unfortunately huge breasts. Can't wait for Alicia to expose herself since aura-dev pretty much made her the gal stereotype (obsessed with hair bleach, fashion trends, her own looks and looking as unconventional as possible).

Can't unsee the hands vs butt now, though, lol.

The way she goes AURAAAA does hint she would be on top if she 'engaged' Aura. Hopefully, they teach girls how to scissor to become even more fashionable in those fashion magazines. ;)

I'm going to literally end up coding a battlefuck with a tribadism tug of war if I don't flip this switch now!

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes