aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Either Aura has a massive butt, that guy has tiny hands, or both.
Tbh somehow all characters have kinda tiny hands. After having wasted a bunch of time going back and forth in iterations for character portraits (without getting significant improvements), I have just kind of come to accept it.

bigdick69

Jul 9, 2017
i want to have an optimal run, getting all the h-scenes and such but i am using these guide

and i am not seeing anything on the corruption mind part where alicia fucks around aura mind. is there a guide for it? i played a lot of the game i didnt found any scene beyond alchemist, the dinner with that guy and other minors.
Is this it? or i am missing something?

Reactions: quarzo

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
where is the bandit leader?

no diea whatsoever...
Go south after you enter the forest and keep going south until you come across 2 buildings. Leader is in the left one iirc. There's a tunnel you can use (starts to the east of the buildings iirc) to attack the leader from behind.

Reactions: mirthless

Oct 26, 2017
i want to have an optimal run, getting all the h-scenes and such but i am using these guide

and i am not seeing anything on the corruption mind part where alicia fucks around aura mind. is there a guide for it? i played a lot of the game i didnt found any scene beyond alchemist, the dinner with that guy and other minors.
Optimal run with HCG is easy as you automatically get 100% at the moment. ;)

Most scenes involve naked Aura and 'sprite sex', all of the obvious ones are in the Clear Room, the 'minor' ones require multiple saves (you can still miss some non-clear ones as a few decisions will unlock multiple kinds of sex dialogue, but I believe the Clear Room ones should be doable in one go as long as you don't fuck up).

Pure Aura route will get exactly zero of them lit, obviously.
And yes, you can still keep her pure while completely fucking her up without cheating.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017

Currently the lewd stuff in the fantasy world and the stuff Alicia does with Corruption are pretty disconnected, apart from the lewd scenes generating Corruption and current Corruption making it a little bit easier to get "pink" versions of scenes. AFAIK "Pink" versions of scenes happen when Aura's current willpower minus her current Corruption amount to 0 or less. Though I think it's being reworked to be easier. Getting each scene is easy, getting each pink scene is a bit trickier and involves using hydrangea pollen, Vitality Potions or Sweet Memories drugs, all of which drop Aura's current willpower (tryhard and probably pointless method here). As for what you get out of "pink" scenes, more Corruption, more Lewdness and more secondary Lewdness stats which don't do anything yet.

The only scenes that are currently missable afaik are the jailer scene, instructions here; the Liliana scene, which happens during the main quest; and the John kissing scene, which requires iirc <60 willpower after the hydrangea fight with him as well as having done the groping scene with him earlier.

Oct 26, 2017
Pretentious Goblin Well shit, you sure know your stuff. :)

If you want me to take a quick look at the code just in case, let me know, though all of us can do that already (but I'll admit the JSON produced by RMMV/RMMZ isn't super readable without a good toolkit - or a script interpreter translating all RPG Maker 'pseudo-opcodes' into HJSON-like RPG Maker-friendly strings and code).

Doing that from the engine is the lazy approach and MZ makes it easier than MV if you want to do that instead.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Pretentious Goblin Well shit, you sure know your stuff. :)

If you want me to take a quick look at the code just in case, let me know, though all of us can do that already (but I'll admit the JSON produced by RMMV/RMMZ isn't super readable without a good toolkit - or a script interpreter translating all RPG Maker 'pseudo-opcodes' into HJSON-like RPG Maker-friendly strings and code).

Doing that from the engine is the lazy approach and MZ makes it easier than MV if you want to do that instead.
If you mean for the pink scenes, no need, aura-dev explains it here, turns out there are a couple more variables.

Oct 26, 2017
If you mean for the pink scenes, no need, aura-dev explains it here, turns out there are a couple more variables.
Thanks for the post link! Reformatted it to make it both user-friendly as well as not leak your forum settings (this will break for anyone not using the defaults as it would seek the post on that exact page, I thought F95 had it fixed by now but seeing as Sam's alpha is an alpha, guess not).

Will also break if posts were removed and the pagecount changed in between, while this one is guaranteed to work regardless of what happens unless the post itself is made unavailable. Maybe I should report that one again while I still can. :sneaky:

Oct 26, 2017
Only if you are a grammar nazi.

At least you have for people going "CG where" ;)
Thanks for the minifix aura-dev, appreciated. (Yes, grammar nazi indeed heh, but will likely wait for the next one.)

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
I came across a bug on the newest release. When I load my save from the previous release it does not allow me to save Edwin from the lesser demon the event never happens and it prevents me from entering the merchants congregation. My question is what are the prerequisites of triggering that event?

nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
I came across a bug on the newest release. When I load my save from the previous release it does not allow me to save Edwin from the lesser demon the event never happens and it prevents me from entering the merchants congregation. My question is what are the prerequisites of triggering that event?
clear the mine of spider queen, report to the guild and rest for the day

Oct 26, 2017
Exactly what nightlover said. The event requires the following to process on the map:
- spider cleanup at least 11 (kill 10 spiders, finish the questline)
- event variable demonAttackOnMerchant (ID 199) must be zero (never set before)
- "Getting Started" questline must be completed
- end the day for the event to show up on the map

A possible bug is a variable mismatch if the variable somehow was increased twice or more, as it *adds* 1, and 2+ would jump to the second page of the event instead (where you are supposed to have rescued the merchant, so effectively blank and Aura won't be teleported there). You can unfuck it by simply setting it to 0 (or 1 without ending the day).

aura-dev Might want to set it to 1 instead in the common event call just in case. ;)

Edit: Added the variable ID if the user goes with the save editor route.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Ok I can try the save editor thing. But as far as the spider clean up im way past that i already did the Avian quest with Charlotte. But it wont allow me to unlock the next guild quest im guessing its because it needs the Edwin event to trigger first in order for it to become available.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Ok I can try the save editor thing. But as far as the spider clean up im way past that i already did the Avian quest with Charlotte. But it wont allow me to unlock the next guild quest im guessing its because it needs the Edwin event to trigger first in order for it to become available.
If you like you can share your save then I can have a look if there is a bug.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes