Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
how far can you get with aura in the game so far
If you mean in terms of corruption:

Sexually, first handjob (reluctant). It's all likely to be reluctant until the next set of rooms opens and Alicia can change things directly related to Aura's sexuality.

For mental changes, there's loss of existing hobbies/interests; the start of an interest in fashion; the beginning of estrangement from her existing social circle; and compliments + socializing become more satisfying to her. Probably a few I missed but basically she's being brainwashed to be more like Alicia.

For appearance, she loses the glasses and the braids.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Issues in 0.8.3:

The "Locate the Abuctees" Quest should be "Abductees".

If you defeat Darry and Barry and walk up to the bridge before you've gotten to the right stage of "Locate the Abuctees" (sic), you get "ERROR: Tried to close objective with ID 4 of quest with ID 19. but no such objective is registered." (I think you have to have the quest already but not be far enough along, but I didn't go back and check.)

View attachment 1313794 View attachment 1313795
Thanks for the report! Fixed.

Reactions: lutra_lovegood

TBCheese

Sep 30, 2017
Do the Cursed debuffs at low willpower have any effect, or are they just to let you know you're low?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
That Liliana scene now has a different issue in last night's prerelease - looks like Aura gets stuck on a tree and can't get to Liliana.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
That Liliana scene now has a different issue in last night's prerelease - looks like Aura gets stuck on a tree and can't get to Liliana.
Hmmm... I just retried a bunch of different combinations for the event but can't seem to reproduce this issue. Would you mind sharing a save?

Jul 28, 2018
A minor issue: if you press Confirm (Enter/Space/Z/...) while the "18+ warning" text is fading, the fade starts over. This can keep the game from reaching the title screen indefinitely.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
A minor issue: if you press Confirm (Enter/Space/Z/...) while the "18+ warning" text is fading, the fade starts over. This can keep the game from reaching the title screen indefinitely.

Oh yeah lol. Thanks for the report! Fixed.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I liked the new merchant scene, gotta love Aura talking dirty even if she hates it. The new dual-boss might be a bit overtuned, to the point of practically requiring Defensive Stance (one Pierce almost one-shots my Aura).

On that note, one thing that bothers me is how the slime's Protect ability works. I rarely get to use it, even if it gets to eat those HP-raising bone items. On a pure run, it would be fine as it would get the Vitality Potions and Sweet Memories. On a lewd run, those are needed for Aura so she can get those pink scenes, so she gets more maximum HP than the slime. And let's face it, there's not much to do with the slime other than spec it as a physical tank. It only has that one ability. So maybe change its Protect ability to guard Aura regardless of HP, or at least give the option. Or give it more HP and lower its Attack, or something, if it's really just intended as a tank and item user.

Couple of questions:

Do the study hobbies and fiction hobbies have any differences between them or are they interchangeable? Like, can the fashion mag go into the study book slot, or is that slot reserved for a different new interest?

Also, has the leveling for the party members been changed? Could have sworn I used to be able to learn more skills from them (at least Heat Up), but not anymore, and I'm just before the Festival.

Last edited:

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
I liked the new merchant scene, gotta love Aura talking dirty even if she hates it. The new dual-boss might be a bit overtuned, to the point of practically requiring Defensive Stance (one Pierce almost one-shots my Aura).

Couple of questions:

Do the study hobbies and fiction hobbies have any differences between them or are they interchangeable? Like, can the fashion mag go into the study book slot, or is that slot reserved for a different new interest?

Also, has the leveling for the party members been changed? Could have sworn I used to be able to learn more skills from them (at least Heat Up), but not anymore, and I'm just before the Festival.
Did you take her with you on the when pigs fly quest? If you accepted that quest while Charlotte was locked up then she missed that experience. As for the hobbies, I'm pretty sure when the first studying hobby was unlocked I had the fashion magazine go into its slot. I also feel like Aura's explanation of the room didn't really differentiate between the reading and the studying hobbies, and what would replace them.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021

On that note, one thing that bothers me is how the slime's Protect ability works. I rarely get to use it, even if it gets to eat those HP-raising bone items. On a pure run, it would be fine as it would get the Vitality Potions and Sweet Memories. On a lewd run, those are needed for Aura so she can get those pink scenes, so she gets more maximum HP than the slime. And let's face it, there's not much to do with the slime other than spec it as a physical tank. It only has that one ability. So maybe change its Protect ability to guard Aura regardless of HP, or at least give the option. Or give it more HP and lower its Attack, or something, if it's really just intended as a tank and item user.

Couple of questions:

It doesn't matter which interest goes where. I plan to give a small debuff passive when you finish removing all studing books / hobby books for slowing down learning from books / learning skills. So I guess the main difference is which debuff you would be getting first.

I buffed the HP/DEF of the twins a bit in 0.8.1 because they were a tad bit fragile and Darry also got 1 ATK becaus was a bit weak.
However, Barry's Pierce does deal just a bit too much damage I agree. She could maybe stand to lose 1 ATK.
That being said I recommend trying using Thunderbolt/Stasis Bombs to control the battle and Slime is also good.

I tried generic "Protect Comrade" abilities in the early stages of the game design and didn't like them too much, because it felt like it made such tank-like characters into auto-pilots. Like this, there's more to consider whether it's worth to summon slime (Definitely more worth it when Aura is damaged!). But even a high Hp can benefit by having Slime in the party and just hit Guard. There are also some funny synergy with Offensive Stance.
Slime will learn more attacks and also be able to morph into different attribute forms, when I find the time to add that...

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I tried generic "Protect Comrade" abilities in the early stages of the game design and didn't like them too much, because it felt like it made such tank-like characters into auto-pilots. Like this, there's more to consider whether it's worth to summon slime (Definitely more worth it when Aura is damaged!). But even a high Hp can benefit by having Slime in the party and just hit Guard. There are also some funny synergy with Offensive Stance.
I see, so it's meant to be situational. I tend to treat it as a permanent party member with a designated role, but maybe that's not optimal. I am looking forward to it being more flexible later.

Mos1508

Dec 2, 2018
Is there already a date for the next update?

I am already excited ^^

(Nevermind 09.07 is not so long away)

negeb18

Dec 6, 2020
1627498096619.png
any body help this the only i need to have 20 mental im stuck of this crap... anybody help
i already unlock the others i was stuck here

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
View attachment 1323638
any body help this the only i need to have 20 mental im stuck of this crap... anybody help
i already unlock the others i was stuck here
You already have an open slot, so you can't remove another book. The interest you can unlock to be able to remove the third book is shoes 1. To do so you will need to have triggered a few text conversations with Alicia. I'm pretty sure you also need to have done some modifications in the happiness room. If you don't have Alicia in all the socializing slots that are open, you will need to do that eventually as well. All of these scenes play out over several days. If this wasn't helpful, then you'll have to be more specific about what your actual issue is.

negeb18

Dec 6, 2020
You already have an open slot, so you can't remove another book. The interest you can unlock to be able to remove the third book is shoes 1. To do so you will need to have triggered a few text conversations with Alicia. I'm pretty sure you also need to have done some modifications in the happiness room. If you don't have Alicia in all the socializing slots that are open, you will need to do that eventually as well. All of these scenes play out over several days. If this wasn't helpful, then you'll have to be more specific about what your actual issue is.
how to trigger increase mental i only need one to access the computer. and i cant return to real world im stuck in roya world or this is a bug.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes