pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
I think you're missing the bounty quest (Forest of Danger) that leads to the refugee camp quests and main story progress. Talk to Julian, the guard captain above the jail in Trademond.
See?! That's a perfect example of "how the hell was I supposed to know that was even there?". But also, thanks mah dude. I needed to do that quest as well.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
See?! That's a perfect example of "how the hell was I supposed to know that was even there?". But also, thanks mah dude. I needed to do that quest as well.
To be fair, the guard you talk to for the starter quest does mention it. Though it should probably go in the quest log.

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
Also.. the Alchemist Worshipper is a GIANT LOAD OF HORSE COCK, because he has a literal INFINITE supply of healing potions, so you can't kill him without taking off your collar.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Also.. the Alchemist Worshipper is a GIANT LOAD OF HORSE COCK, because he has a literal INFINITE supply of healing potions, so you can't kill him without taking off your collar.
I think that's just a case of not putting out enough damage. A slime companion on a Pyromantium diet helps. Offensive Stance, too. And Rampage.

Last edited:

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
I think that's just a case of not putting out enough damage. A slime companion on a Pyromantium diet helps. Offensive Stance, too. And Rampage.
I just got Offensive Stance after I beat him. Also.. I'm on like 14ish days of "no activity" during waking hours. Not a single thing. My "daytime" looks like a loading screen, and then WHAM, back into the fantasy world. Wtf am I doing wrong?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I just got Offensive Stance after I beat him. Also.. I'm on like 14ish days of "no activity" during waking hours. Not a single thing. My "daytime" looks like a loading screen, and then WHAM, back into the fantasy world. Wtf am I doing wrong?
Maybe you've already done all the mental changes in the game so far? Is everything already active or [NOT IMPLEMENTED]? In normal play these come in gradually since you're trying to avoid too much corruption, but in Story Mode you can just power through them without fear of a game over. The second chamber is not accessible yet, but apparently that where the sexual changes will begin.

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
Maybe you've already done all the mental changes in the game so far? Is everything already active or [NOT IMPLEMENTED]? In normal play these come in gradually since you're trying to avoid too much corruption, but in Story Mode you can just power through them without fear of a game over. The second chamber is not accessible yet, but apparently that where the sexual changes will begin.
Everything except the second "shoe interest" change.. that's the only thing that's not showing "Not Implemented".

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
You probably have my problem, we went "too fast" on the corruption path and too slow on the daily quests and now we're fucked because we can't dump the corruption (*) and we'll get the bad ending
But the game gave us no real warning about it

(*) unless there's a way, please let me know if there is

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
You probably have my problem, we went "too fast" on the corruption path and too slow on the daily quests and now we're fucked because we can't dump the corruption (*) and we'll get the bad ending

Only blessed water can erase corruption. If you're having problems with corruption, either remove the collar less often (I do it about 6-8 times total in the current version not including the intro) or play on Story mode, where game over is disabled.

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021

I'm in Story Mode, so I can't actually lose the game.

Mokey

Jun 27, 2018
Wow. Seriously overlong prologue. Fantastic graphics for RPGM, but holy shit does that intro drag. WAAAY too long to hold attention, especially with no h-content involved. Maybe dial it back a bit.

Mememe621

May 12, 2017
Do saves carry over from one update to the next? Or is this the kind of game you need to start again from the beginning with each new update? The game is very well done, kudos to the dev, but I don't want to keep replaying the early part of the game every time I check out a new update.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
what engine does this game use?
RPGM MZ

Do saves carry over from one update to the next? Or is this the kind of game you need to start again from the beginning with each new update? The game is very well done, kudos to the dev, but I don't want to keep replaying the early part of the game every time I check out a new update.
You can just copy the saves from the previous version and continue, yes.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes