aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
v0.9.1 released "Story Mode" difficulty aka easy mode on, can't wait for them to release hard mode and of course a "Name Mode" of its own like "Story Mode". You know like "Succubus Mode" or something?
I'm sure everyone would want a hard mode, if anyone like me who played Karryn's Prison's "Prison Mode" with all the negative H-buffs. :love: :devilish:
The game update is out on their itch.io page which i saw the update on TFGames.
Hard mode is going to have to wait for some time. I was already pretty hesitant to add story mode this soon into the development, because it means splitting up balancing feedback over two modes.
But with the growth of players and the potential new players, who are not interested in the gameplay aspect, I think it has now become justifieable.

But there will definitely be a more difficult mode in the future. Already because I would love to play that. :D

myxlplykx

Aug 4, 2017
Is there a way to see what boss we are missing. I cleared the game up to the end with a no corruption run on the latest update but I have 23/24 on the score missing a boss.

Reactions: zorowang

tommy65

May 17, 2017
how do i complete the festival of greed?
i have completed the small missions and asked the party to join....

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
1. Exit Trademond
2. Go right and enter the central forest
3. Go down to the next screen and keep going down
4. You'll see 2 buildings. It's the one on the left
You need to mention the secret entrance is through the wall on the left, which is directly behind the Bandit Leader. Even i had missed that because I thought that was just a stone/rock wall till i accidentally explored it much later in the game.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
how do i decrease my corruption? i keep getting a game over :'(
You're probably using the Knightess powers too much. Save it for select bosses. I only remove the collar for: first goblin boss, ogre commander, 2nd demon fight, birdman, Robert, sometimes Darry & Barry. Never use knightess powers for removing obstacles, not worth it.

The only way to reduce corruption is by blessed water.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes