Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Got a few mind change-related questions:

What's the point of the secondary interests (e.g. the computer), other than a corruption sink? Are they going to be required for progress? And what is the one next to the computer going to be?

How do I get a second compliment, besides the cheerleader scene in school?

Are the appearance changes all going to be necessary for progression in 1.0? What about the happiness sources, like will I need Popularity in order to get to the second chamber?

Tavarokk

Feb 18, 2018
Having just tried this now, I found it surprisingly appealing in terms of plot rather than as an eroge.

Fingers crossed for Alicia reverse corruption route. MC unwittingly getting her flustered as well as tempting her into reading fiction and engaging in philosophical debate has been hilarious as hell, so I've been aiming for a middle ground meeting where Alicia ends up maxing out Aura's lewdness, but fails to correct her attitude otherwise. Would be said if no such destination exists.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Got a few mind change-related questions:

What's the point of the secondary interests (e.g. the computer), other than a corruption sink? Are they going to be required for progress? And what is the one next to the computer going to be?

How do I get a second compliment, besides the cheerleader scene in school?

Are the appearance changes all going to be necessary for progression in 1.0? What about the happiness sources, like will I need Popularity in order to get to the second chamber?
There should be at least a compliment for every appearance change. I think removing braids has two because of George.
I am not sure if the computer will be NEEDED for progress, but at minimum it, with the Celebrity interest, will allow Aura to make an in-universe Instagram account (and get even more distracted from deving!) and eventually end up of her posting selfies and later lewds for huge ++++compliments. I imagine for 1.0 this will be the main gateway to Popularity II and III.
(I am not sure if it's needed because I don't how many compliments you will be able to gain through other means.)

For 1.0 all appearance changes will probably be necessary, yes. Same with the happiness sources and drains.
I made it so in the future I can add more happiness source/drains options, but you will need to implant something.

Though, at the end of the day, the only two really big constants - that matter in terms of story - for the second chamber are
(1) Reducing relationship with Rose
(2) Switching over to cheerleader club (will always trigger the last big drop of Rose relationship)
Anything else is on a technical level not needed, as long as it leads to these results.
But I don't want to make promises here on what you will be able to leave out and what alternatives you will get.

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
There should be at least a compliment for every appearance change. I think removing braids has two because of George.
I am not sure if the computer will be NEEDED for progress, but at minimum it, with the Celebrity interest, will allow Aura to make an in-universe Instagram account (and get even more distracted from deving!) and eventually end up of her posting selfies and later lewds for huge ++++compliments. I imagine for 1.0 this will be the main gateway to Popularity II and III.
(I am not sure if it's needed because I don't how many compliments you will be able to gain through other means.)

For 1.0 all appearance changes will probably be necessary, yes. Same with the happiness sources and drains.
I made it so in the future I can add more happiness source/drains options, but you will need to implant something.

Though, at the end of the day, the only two really big constants - that matter in terms of story - for the second chamber are
(1) Reducing relationship with Rose
(2) Switching over to cheerleader club (will always trigger the last big drop of Rose relationship)
Anything else is on a technical level not needed, as long as it leads to these results.
But I don't want to make promises here on what you will be able to leave out and what alternatives you will get.
Excellent, thanks. Looking forward to the selfie scenes.

Reactions: lutra_lovegood

bimboform

Feb 13, 2020
Suggestion: If you add one of the scene CGs to the previews on the first page, you might get less people asking if there are any CGs. Possibly also worth getting rid of the ‘text-based’ tag. It seems to be causing significant confusion.

Reactions: lutra_lovegood
Jan 25, 2020
I've reported the thread so the tags could be added but by the rules they should also be added to the OP:
cheating, groping, handjob, humor, monster, multiple protagonists, school setting, virgin

Not sure if the mods will add them to the op or if it's best if you add them yourself

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
i dont normally play female-pro game, but decide to give this a go and got hooked in the story.. like the style of seeing the slice of life cutscene and getting to know more and more..

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Suggestion: If you add one of the scene CGs to the previews on the first page, you might get less people asking if there are any CGs. Possibly also worth getting rid of the ‘text-based’ tag. It seems to be causing significant confusion.
I can add a CG into the previews but removing text-based might be a bit early and false info I think.

Anyway to have easier battles, and just focus on the story and the corruption?
Story mode I will release in patch friday/sat.

Reactions: Eye-switcher

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
God, this game is so, so amazing. With so little sexual content and yet it is so exciting. gradually changing from a strong, determined, kind and intelligent woman into a stupid and superficial whore. . . . IT'S SO GOOD. the scenes I enjoyed the most weren't even sexual. when she was tempted by money to say that the man she was cheating on was right. when she made fun of the heroine of a blackmail H for being stupid. . . . the corruption is so slow and gradual, it really is nice. Furthermore, the little scenes that the game throws at us are really interesting and it makes us want to see the contrast in the future. I can't wait to see Aura on her knees sucking on the dicks of the thugs that she so easily defeated. see teasing the student that she protected at the beginning. hanging out with the idiots at school to talk about the same superficial things she used to despise. . . . . I LOVE THIS GAME.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
I found a game breaking bug which messes up the quest progression.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There shouldn't be a correlation to Winged Pig Thief. Are you 100% certain you finished "Getting Started" in the save where your progression was halted?

lmfyg666

Apr 29, 2018
There shouldn't be a correlation to Winged Pig Thief. Are you 100% certain you finished "Getting Started" in the save where your progression was halted?
I overwrote the save that had the halted progression, so I can't check and make sure. Would that halt the progression with "Sick Workers" and getting Edwin to show up? If so, then maybe I didn't complete it. I did play all the way to "Locate The Abductees", but couldn't finish that one since I couldn't get in to Arwin's mansion. Is it possible to get that far without finishing "Getting Started"?

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
You should look if "Getting Started" is among the completed quests of the questlog or not.

Last edited:

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
v0.9.1 released "Story Mode" difficulty aka easy mode on, can't wait for them to release hard mode and of course a "Name Mode" of its own like "Story Mode". You know like "Succubus Mode" or something?
I'm sure everyone would want a hard mode, if anyone like me who played Karryn's Prison's "Prison Mode" with all the negative H-buffs. :love: :devilish:
The game update is out on their itch.io page which i saw the update on TFGames.

Last edited:

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
v0.9.1 released "Story Mode" difficulty aka easy mode on, can't wait for them to release hard mode and of course a "Name Mode" of its own like "Story Mode". You know like "Succubus Mode" or something?
I'm sure everyone would want a hard mode, if anyone like me who played Karryn's Prison's "Prison Mode" with all the negative H-buffs. :love: :devilish:
The game update is out on their itch.io page which i saw the update on TFGames.
This

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes