sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
i'm maxed on corruption but blessed water doesn't restock. what am i supposed to do? i think the game should allow a player to play at a slow pace, especially because in the first playthrough i'm confused about what i should do most of the times

Last edited:
Reactions: AnyName'llDo

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
i'm maxed on corruption but hoy water doesn't restock. what am i supposed to do? i think the game should allow a player to play at a slow pace, especially because in the first playthrough i'm confused about what i should do most of the times
But the game plays like you live on a small island where the island itself is your food. No matter what happens, you limit your choices with each step.

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
I was loving this game and think it has enormous potential...absolutely spot on mental coercion concepts! One suggestion I have is to color code the corruption stat, having the number change color when she is nearing "game over" levels of corruption. In my first playthrough I got the soul break ending
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
Quite a way off. Currently we are at <20%. I expect the earliest vaginal H-scene to happen at around 30%.
Definitely not this year.
Definitely enjoying this, and will keep an eye on future updates. I'm not all the way caught up with the content yet, but the story is good. Though.. the slow burn can be a bit frustrating, because I'm several hours into the game, and the "lewd" content has been almost nonexistent. But I'm still enjoying it.

Feb 11, 2021
Definitely enjoying this, and will keep an eye on future updates. I'm not all the way caught up with the content yet, but the story is good. Though.. the slow burn can be a bit frustrating, because I'm several hours into the game, and the "lewd" content has been almost nonexistent. But I'm still enjoying it.
The progression is well defined if the inner mind of Aura is any indication and it looks like hardcore content wont be coming for a long time.

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
Ok.. I'm still a fan of this game.. but holy shit, the grind is getting frustrating. I've been playing for HOURS and there's been a single kissing scene. That's it. There's a difference between "slow burn" and "I'm trying to cook a steak on an unlit bbq in March"... and this game is really starting to feel like the second one. Endlessly upgrading armor, and going on rpg quests.. and maybe once every 4 days, there's some form of corruption element. Seriously...

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Ok.. I'm still a fan of this game.. but holy shit, the grind is getting frustrating. I've been playing for HOURS and there's been a single kissing scene. That's it. There's a difference between "slow burn" and "I'm trying to cook a steak on an unlit bbq in March"... and this game is really starting to feel like the second one. Endlessly upgrading armor, and going on rpg quests.. and maybe once every 4 days, there's some form of corruption element. Seriously...
Have you tried dropping down the difficulty to the new Story Mode?

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Whenever there is dialogue it makes my screen turn slightly green. Is this the games fault or my monitors?
I am not aware of such an issue. That does sound like it could be coming from your side.
Does it only happeen when running Star Knightess Aura or also when running other RPG Maker (MZ) games?

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
Have you tried dropping down the difficulty to the new Story Mode?
I'm on Story Mode. So.. correct me if I'm wrong.. but progression is completely linear.. right? Like.. quests have to be completed before more corruption can happen? But also.. the quests that need to be completed aren't actually marked anywhere, so that you can see which direction you need to go? You just.. wander until you find the next one? Is there a walkthrough somewhere?

Trust me, I really want to like this game.. and I'm probably missing some obvious things that would make it more fun.. but it's hard to not get frustrated when I feel like all I do is aimlessly upgrade armor, and grind quests.. in a hentai game. lol

variaNTR

May 16, 2021
Would be great if there is more naughty stuff. But I think the author would love to develop corruption of the protagonist little by little. (Which is also very cool). The intro. The build ups. The corruption system. They are all very interesting. When there are more naughty stuffs, it would be way cooler. So, looking forward for more content.

May 6, 2020
I am not aware of such an issue. That does sound like it could be coming from your side.
Does it only happeen when running Star Knightess Aura or also when running other RPG Maker (MZ) games?
Im pretty sure its from this game but I found a way to resolve this , I just need to not be in full screen

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I'm on Story Mode. So.. correct me if I'm wrong.. but progression is completely linear.. right? Like.. quests have to be completed before more corruption can happen? But also.. the quests that need to be completed aren't actually marked anywhere, so that you can see which direction you need to go? You just.. wander until you find the next one? Is there a walkthrough somewhere?
I could be wrong, but I don't think corruption progress is tied to quest progress. You could theoretically go Star Knightess on every pair of goblins you meet, run out of mental changes to do and get a soul break before you get to the refugee camp. The story mode exists to avert that. Do bear in mind you can fast-forward virtually everything, including combat, by holding down ctrl.

But if you mean getting to the lewd scenes, yeah they are somewhat sparse for a 10-hour game. I think they'll be more common, including in the real world, once sexual mental changes become available.

Last edited:

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
I could be wrong, but I don't think corruption progress is tied to quest progress. You could theoretically go Star Knightess on every pair of goblins you meet, run out of mental changes to do and get a soul break before you get to the refugee camp. The story mode exists to avert that. Do bear in mind you can fast-forward virtually everything, including combat, by holding down ctrl.

But if you mean getting to the lewd scenes, yeah they are somewhat sparse for a 10-hour game. I think they'll be more common, including in the real world, once sexual mental changes become available.
That.. and I'm also having a hard time figuring out what quest I'm supposed to be working on next. It doesn't explain it very well.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes