Feb 11, 2019
Alicia is a bad person, but the game is attempting to show how her worldview developed and that it's a fairly natural extension of her childhood and the way she was treated when she was younger. She's not right in her actions or in how she views the world, but by showing how things got this way, you're allowed to empathize with her to an extent.

It is a corruption game, so at least part of the draw of the game is being able to see the main character fall. That does mean that one potential route in the game has Alicia encouraging Aura to become a worse person. That's not a good thing, morally speaking, but it is kind of the draw for a corruption game.

Personally, my hope is that there's something of an Alicia route by the end of the game- a route in which Alicia succeeds in corrupting Aura and regaining the friendship she lost when she was younger (and maybe more), but a route in which Richard fails in his ultimate goal and Aura either beats him or stays the hell away from him. I'm a much bigger fan of Alicia and Aura's interactions with her than I am of Richard and Aura's interactions with him, haha.

Vagic

Aug 31, 2021
Who said that corruption can only be in one direction? It's just a fantasy, but in my thoughts I have already gone through the path of changing Alicia, to the level of an ordinary schoolgirl, while she did not guess.
Together, they defeated Richard and became best friends. The end. :geek:

Reactions: LightningNexus

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Well I definitely wanna see some Alicia scenes that actually revolve around her. As much as I like Aura and she is sexy I wanna see some Alicia based content maybe convincing Aura to take part in a 3some or Alicia trying to seduce George or even Richard so she can have the advantage over him. Alicia's character just comes off as a sexy manipulative slut but she is actually super smart when it comes to getting what she wants. I think Alicia and Aura are tied for my favorite character. But I dont want to see them team up for a happy ending that would be extremely disappointing because Alicia is EVIL and Aura is righteous they are 2 polar opposites and they should remain enemies even at the end of the story. Maybe they could team up to defeat Richard but they should still remain enemies. Alicia is trying to destroy Aura and everything she loves and cares about so in absolutely no reality should they ever be friends and live happily ever after.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Nope, she's not. If you don't care about others, it's only natural to oppress and dehumanise everyone except yourself. You are completely missing the point of why selfishness is bad and why selflessness is good.
While I agree with what you said about Aura and Alicia not becoming friends and living happily ever after its the exact reason why I like her character. I respect her cunning and her subtle manipulation makes her the perfect antagonist. I like her character alot.

Vagic

Aug 31, 2021
-This will be the purest ending (Mind of Alicia and Aura are connected, which allows the "inner" to change Alicia for the better.) Together, they defeated Richard and became best friends.
-Aura wins without being corrupted and without help from Alicia.
-Altered Aura finds the strength to defeat Richard, but she lacks the strength or will to defeat Alicia.
-Alicia and Aura merged into one body, got rid of Richard and went to a revelry.
-And harsher endings :sneaky:

rubbermaid

Jun 21, 2018
will you put some crotch tattoo or tanned skin/gyaru goodness in the art? I feel like the game can be improved even further visually from that

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
will you put some crotch tattoo or tanned skin/gyaru goodness in the art? I feel like the game can be improved even further visually from that
First is in contemplation for when we get back to Womb of Lust curse but depends on my estimation on how many H-CGs this would affect. Tan, blonde hair, etc. are definitely coming.

rubbermaid

Jun 21, 2018
First is in contemplation for when we get back to Womb of Lust curse but depends on my estimation on how many H-CGs this would affect. Tan, blonde hair, etc. are definitely coming.
thank you for the reply! Been really enjoying this game so far. It's quite solid mechanically. Also to make things simpler maybe the crotch tattoo can appear when your lewdity is at a certain point so you can somewhat control how many CG you need to do to incorporate the tattoo.

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Thanks! The compliments thing sounds weird, though I don't know when your first play through was. As of 0.10, doing all mental changes (in whatever permissble order) should give you 5 compliments.
Yea, I'm not sure about that. I think if you followed the game version by version it locks at 3 compliments. I'm stuck at 3 compliments as well. I followed each version until v10.0. I hope I'm not forced to do it all over. It's becoming a long game.

This is what I'm missing.
Happiness:
Socialize 2nd platform: "You will need to let my desire to socialize build up."
Drain reducing Indecency -> Ugliness, 5 compliments

Surface:
Going Home: Swap Alicia and Rose, Rose < 60 (mine is 67)

Interests:
Detective Story: Into the trash, Rose < 65 (still 67)
Library Club: Rewrite to Cheerleader. (Don't have cheerleading club preference)

Appearance:
"Boring Clothes": Need 4 compliments, have 3.
----------------------------------------------------------

Can I improve any of this in the fantasy world?

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Yea, I'm not sure about that. I think if you followed the game version by version it locks at 3 compliments. I'm stuck at 3 compliments as well. I followed each version until v10.0. I hope I'm not forced to do it all over. It's becoming a long game.

This is what I'm missing.
Happiness:
Socialize 2nd platform: "You will need to let my desire to socialize build up."
Drain reducing Indecency -> Ugliness, 5 compliments

Surface:
Going Home: Swap Alicia and Rose, Rose < 60 (mine is 67)

Interests:
Detective Story: Into the trash, Rose < 65 (still 67)
Library Club: Rewrite to Cheerleader. (Don't have cheerleading club preference)

Appearance:
"Boring Clothes": Need 4 compliments, have 3.
----------------------------------------------------------

Can I improve any of this in the fantasy world?
I think there shouldn't be any problems converting through all the versions. There might of course be some bug interferrence that corrupted the save at some point.

Easiest would be to share a save probably. I can then have a closer look.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I think there shouldn't be any problems converting through all the versions. There might of course be some bug interferrence that corrupted the save at some point.

Easiest would be to share a save probably. I can then have a closer look.
That wouldn't be fair to you. I've modified things, which means you might risk wasting your time helping me with something that'd help noone else.
I'm fairly certain I didn't break progression, but I also didn't make the game, so I can't be 100% certain.
What I did was increase money, refresh the collar and prevent corruption getting over the max.
Left the rest alone, did not touch xp, lewdness or other stats. It felt like they were tied into progression.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
That wouldn't be fair to you. I've modified things, which means you might risk wasting your time helping me with something that'd help noone else.
I'm fairly certain I didn't break progression, but I also didn't make the game, so I can't be 100% certain.
What I did was increase money, refresh the collar and prevent corruption getting over the max.
Left the rest alone, did not touch xp, lewdness or other stats. It felt like they were tied into progression.
Have you tried progressing days ahead of where you are?

Not all of the events trigger the day after you make a mental change.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
I tried 3 days with no changes.
As of 0.11.0 there is an RL recollection room where you can also check which scenes you have unlocked. If I remember correctly, you need Removing Braids 3 + 4 and all the Handing Out Compliments scenes.

Reactions: AtotehZ

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
As of 0.11.0 there is an RL recollection room where you can also check which scenes you have unlocked. If I remember correctly, you need Removing Braids 3 + 4 and all the Handing Out Compliments scenes.
I've been a bit busy today, so delayed response. Had to play the rest of the story to catch up to the recollection room too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm missing a lot it seems.
The top row with George which is out of sight is all green.

I'm doing an NG+ with the Max Lewdness guide. Hopefully that'll set things straight.

EDIT: I progressed as far as I could in the real world. I'm at roughly the same numbers. 3 compliments and the same things are missing.
Next I'll try a new game instead of NG+.

It would be interesting to know if the fantasy and real world progression are tied together in any way though.

Last edited:

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
EDIT: I progressed as far as I could in the real world. I'm at roughly the same numbers. 3 compliments and the same things are missing.
Next I'll try a new game instead of NG+.

It would be interesting to know if the fantasy and real world progression are tied together in any way though.
If you haven't modified any variables it would still be easiest to share a save. Maybe there is just one mental change missing somewhere. Or maybe there is indeed some bug. There is no direct progression tie between fantasy and real world.
Any real world scene progression is tied to time, mental changes, and possibly other required scenes that need to be watched before.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
If you haven't modified any variables it would still be easiest to share a save. Maybe there is just one mental change missing somewhere. Or maybe there is indeed some bug. There is no direct progression tie between fantasy and real world.
Any real world scene progression is tied to time, mental changes, and possibly other required scenes that need to be watched before.
I tried a new game. Somehow I made it do all scenes and I think I'm caught up now.
One thing I noticed is that I unlocked FunMaker, then InstaTwatBook and InstaTwatBook still shows as unlockable a 2nd time(but greyed out)

The rest however has been unlocked. Now I just have to play the game in the fantasy world to catch up there.

I hope Aura doesn't just end up like a bitch. If she ended up completely submissive to Richard and Alicia it'd be more in my wheelhouse. I guess once doesn't exclude the other.

Mos1508

Dec 2, 2018
Hello, :)

I don't know if anyone has already said this here, but I found 2 bugs
1. in The second Mind room right in the Corner, you can Unlock this room without Corruption

2 when I try to feed my Fire slime the game crush instantly
normal slime feeding is alright

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Hello, :)

I don't know if anyone has already said this here, but I found 2 bugs
1. in The second Mind room right in the Corner, you can Unlock this room without Corruption

2 when I try to feed my Fire slime the game crush instantly
normal slime feeding is alright
Hey! Thanks for the reports! I think 2 should already be fixed in the newest 0.12.1 build.
1 wasn't known to me, nice catch!

Reactions: Mos1508
3.90 star(s) 176 Votes