Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
I really enjoy the game, but I think what was at first incredibly subtle corruption now strains my suspension of disbelief. Aura is just too smart in my mind to not realize the changes in her are just too drastic and negative while she's every night fighting against demons of corruption. And it's obvious person who is encouraging her corruption is Alicia and the one who is trying to keep her virtuous is Rose. So it's just no longer believable to me.

What helps me in my head cannon is if Aura in real life, just like Rose and George, isn't aware of the fantasy world she visits every night. If she wasn't consciously aware of her nightly efforts to fight corruption and curses then her believing the changes in her are just her 'growing up' would be completely plausible.

In my head cannon, fantasy Aura is also not aware of what's happening to Aura in real life. Of course fantasy Aura knows who she is, but just like real Aura just thinks she's having vivid dreams of a fantasy world, Fantasy Aura also just gets glimpses of how she's changing into a selfish and shallow person in real life. That would also explain fantasy Aura not realizing that her taking off the collar or doing other corrupt acts is allowing Alicia to corrupt her in the Mind Palace.

It also explains how Aura hasn't gone nuts from sleep deprivation, each side of her is getting some shut eye while the other is conscious.
Actually there are three Aura: the "Fantasy Aura", the "Real World Aura" and the "Mental Chamber Aura". The first one is the Real World Auras's projection in the fantasy world, so they are totally aware of what each other do. The Mental Chamber Aura is the one who exists keeping the other two in the dark of her existence, so we can say you are wrong but also right.
About the sleep deprivation, don't worry: it's a kind of magic.

Reactions: Vagic

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
A few more typos and such. "critically, evaluative" should be "critical, evaluative" or "critically evaluative". Ideally the former. "or also" should be "are also", "will heading" should be "will be heading", and "do kind of would like" should be "would kind of like".

Also, this little balcony (?) in the merchant's house is strange. If it's meant to be above ground level, it should at least be passable on all sides. If it's meant to be an enclosure for the painting, it shouldn't be passable from below. Though I'm going to make a wild guess that the thing in the painting is what lopped off Charlotte's parents' heads (iir her backstory correctly), and that's why it has a crappy little fence around it. Or the merchant really wants to keep people away from it, or it's just a mapping error, who knows.

Last edited:

bimboform

Feb 13, 2020
Another missing word, this one in the ‘introduce values room’ conversation.

“by every of my standards”
Should be:
“by every one of my standards”

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
I really enjoy the game, but I think what was at first incredibly subtle corruption now strains my suspension of disbelief. Aura is just too smart in my mind to not realize the changes in her are just too drastic and negative while she's every night fighting against demons of corruption. And it's obvious person who is encouraging her corruption is Alicia and the one who is trying to keep her virtuous is Rose. So it's just no longer believable to me.

What helps me in my head cannon is if Aura in real life, just like Rose and George, isn't aware of the fantasy world she visits every night. If she wasn't consciously aware of her nightly efforts to fight corruption and curses then her believing the changes in her are just her 'growing up' would be completely plausible.

In my head cannon, fantasy Aura is also not aware of what's happening to Aura in real life. Of course fantasy Aura knows who she is, but just like real Aura just thinks she's having vivid dreams of a fantasy world, Fantasy Aura also just gets glimpses of how she's changing into a selfish and shallow person in real life. That would also explain fantasy Aura not realizing that her taking off the collar or doing other corrupt acts is allowing Alicia to corrupt her in the Mind Palace.

It also explains how Aura hasn't gone nuts from sleep deprivation, each side of her is getting some shut eye while the other is conscious.
I think a factor in how believable it's for Aura to not notice her changes is how fast you progress through the game and the corruption. Doing all mental changes by day 50 or so may be quite fast, but if you build up corruption more naturally and the process spreads out over, say, 120 days = 4 months I think it already makes a lot more sense.
Since every change by itself it pretty small.

Last edited:

ekopsej

Sep 5, 2018
I ran into a bug where i got a conversation with John that sounds like it was for late in the current content, but really early on after the first spider mission.
Just in case it's relevant, I'll mention that this is not new-game+, but i do have saves from older versions.

I attached a save right before it, just with the suffix changed so f95 accepts it.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
I ran into a bug where i got a conversation with John that sounds like it was for late in the current content, but really early on after the first spider mission.
Just in case it's relevant, I'll mention that this is not new-game+, but i do have saves from older versions.

I attached a save right before it, just with the suffix changed so f95 accepts it.
Thanks for the report! Yeah Paul also has the same bug for his post-Festival dialogue. Already fixed and will be in Friday's patch.

Dec 16, 2020
The following was asked before (but not answered as far as I could find using the search function). From the max lewdity walkthrough: After SK'ing the two slimes in the bandit caves, it isn't clear to me what merchant's house we're supposed to visit with a rope. Visited the Young Merchant but it said it won't progress until Aura asks her party to join her on the final Ch. 1 quest . . . so is that the missing piece? We're supposed to start the final quest? Seems odd since there is another mind chamber instruction just after this. Anyway, here's the copy-paste from the walkthrough, if someone could explain what is supposed to happen after killing the slimes:

SK the Twin Slimes in the Bandit Passage.

Buy a Rope if you don’t have one and go back to the Merchant House Kinky Wait!No!

Remove the Indecency Happiness Drain below the Happiness Tank (It’s the Circle not the Generator.)

Thanks in advance!

Feb 11, 2019
The following was asked before (but not answered as far as I could find using the search function). From the max lewdity walkthrough: After SK'ing the two slimes in the bandit caves, it isn't clear to me what merchant's house we're supposed to visit with a rope. Visited the Young Merchant but it said it won't progress until Aura asks her party to join her on the final Ch. 1 quest . . . so is that the missing piece? We're supposed to start the final quest? Seems odd since there is another mind chamber instruction just after this. Anyway, here's the copy-paste from the walkthrough, if someone could explain what is supposed to happen after killing the slimes:

SK the Twin Slimes in the Bandit Passage.

Buy a Rope if you don’t have one and go back to the Merchant House Kinky Wait!No!

Remove the Indecency Happiness Drain below the Happiness Tank (It’s the Circle not the Generator.)

Thanks in advance!
Going to the merchant's house will start a one-day timer, with the final quest starting the next day.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
A few more typos and such. "critically, evaluative" should be "critical, evaluative" or "critically evaluative". Ideally the former. "or also" should be "are also", "will heading" should be "will be heading", and "do kind of would like" should be "would kind of like".

Also, this little balcony (?) in the merchant's house is strange. If it's meant to be above ground level, it should at least be passable on all sides. If it's meant to be an enclosure for the painting, it shouldn't be passable from below. Though I'm going to make a wild guess that the thing in the painting is what lopped off Charlotte's parents' heads (iir her backstory correctly), and that's why it has a crappy little fence around it. Or the merchant really wants to keep people away from it, or it's just a mapping error, who knows.
Thanks for the reports! Apparantly the tileset has a passable and impassable balcony thingy and I used the incorrect one here.
Fixed. Not sure if my internet is just being goofy or f95zone but I don't seem to be able to open the attachments starting with wouldl like.png
Alright, they are loading again.

There's a bug, it's not possible to learn shadowcloak. When I do, it re-learns bless item.
Thanks for the report! this one's fixed :)

Last edited:
Reactions: ginelofki

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Is there only 1 emerald leaf in the entire game? Because I already used it and I need it for crop quest
There's one on the top-right side of the bottom level of the mine, and I believe (it's been a while since I did a full playthrough) there is one near the jellyfish boss. Needing to add another source of the leaf was definitely something that was mentioned in a blog entry around the time that the crop quest was added to the game.

Reactions: Dearu8

bimboform

Feb 13, 2020
Is there only 1 emerald leaf in the entire game? Because I already used it and I need it for crop quest
Does no one bother to check the strategy guide before asking questions?

There are 3 Emerald Leafs. One in the northern mines, in the vaults near the spider. One in the northern forest, in the caves near a jellyfish. You need decent AGI to reach that one. The third is in the cave under Arwin’s mansion.

BlindBigot

Sep 24, 2021
The Best Ending: torturing and killing Alicia in an unending cycle forever and ever.

Never before I came to hate a character so strongly in such a short amount of time. Congrats on this.

Vagic

Aug 31, 2021
I hope in one of the game ends they will become good friends again without oppressing others.
P.s. Alicia is kinda right but she is spoiled a lot :(

• Angry
Reactions: BlindBigot

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.12.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 10 and OpenGL ES 3.2

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Felizetroo

BlindBigot

Sep 24, 2021
I hope in one of the game ends they will become good friends again without oppressing others.
P.s. Alicia is kinda right but she is spoiled a lot :(
Nope, she's not. If you don't care about others, it's only natural to oppress and dehumanise everyone except yourself. You are completely missing the point of why selfishness is bad and why selflessness is good.

Reactions: Rugerrell6
3.90 star(s) 176 Votes