Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Anyone have a save with all the scenes unlocked?
If you mean the lewd scenes, here's one with nearly all of the lewd scenes unlocked including the new ones (not nearly all of the corruption scenes, I run out of gameplay before I get there). That said, pigging out on the lewd scenes misses the entire point of the game imo, the corruption is where it's at.

Go to inventory -> Key Item -> Clear Gem and then go to the lower room to see the lewd scenes. Corruption scenes are to the right.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
How is it NTR if its female protagonist?

Anyway, I assume the female MCs cheat?
I don't see how the MC's sex can preclude NTR. So far, MC can cheat (reluctantly) on her BF in the fantasy world but not IRL yet, and iirc in one scene it's implied the BF may be seduced as well later.

Reactions: bimboform

Shiba01

May 30, 2021
If you mean the lewd scenes, here's one with nearly all of the lewd scenes unlocked including the new ones (not nearly all of the corruption scenes, I run out of gameplay before I get there). That said, pigging out on the lewd scenes misses the entire point of the game imo, the corruption is where it's at.

Go to inventory -> Key Item -> Clear Gem and then go to the lower room to see the lewd scenes. Corruption scenes are to the right.
Can u share full "save" folder? Not working

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Can u share full "save" folder? Not working
Try to load save 7 even if it looks like yours (assuming you have saved at some point). I didn't include include my global save file because that would mess up the way your own saves are displayed. But in case you do need it, I'm including it now.

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The hints for the two slave owner scenes sound like we have to replay the festival of greed...
Do we? Or is there some other festival in the new update?

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
i get stuck inthe greedy festival i already pay all the debts and bought a vip pass and quest said open domain to confront ammon but in nowhere appear the option to use the skill open domain, neither the portal or the black entrance ,help!

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
i get stuck inthe greedy festival i already pay all the debts and bought a vip pass and quest said open domain to confront ammon but in nowhere appear the option to use the skill open domain, neither the portal or the black entrance ,help!
That sounds really confusing since the open domain part happens before you enter the money domain.
Is this perhaps a continuation of an older save? In a past version, there was a bug where the objectives in Festival of Greed were "off" by 1.

Nevertheless, you should be able to safely continue by showing the VIP pass to the monster at the northernmost part of the map.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
does anyone know a way to run this on mac?
In theory you can find a MAC build on the itch page.
In practice, I cannot guarantee that it works as I have no MAC to test it.

But I have heard it works with the caveat that you need to somehow sometimes move the extracted files one folder level higher.

bimboform

Feb 13, 2020
Bug report:

During the ‘Removing Glasses 2’ scene we get this line:
“We could order some ones.”
Presumably there is a missing ‘new’ or ‘lighter’ in there.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Am I forced to go virgin route to avoid cuckery?
No, but if you do lewd events you generate corruption which progress towards the eventually corruption route.
So you need to counteract by minimizing corruption production from other sources, e.g. progress quickly and without using Star Knightess.

Reactions: redsling

bimboform

Feb 13, 2020
How do I increase Charlotte's and John's level to 3?
There is a strategy guide linked in the op. Consider consulting it before asking questions here.

But as I am here: you level them via the quests Winged Pig Thief and Sick Workers.

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
That sounds really confusing since the open domain part happens before you enter the money domain.
Is this perhaps a continuation of an older save? In a past version, there was a bug where the objectives in Festival of Greed were "off" by 1.

Nevertheless, you should be able to safely continue by showing the VIP pass to the monster at the northernmost part of the map.
I spoke with him and no dialogue appears about giving him the vip pass

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes