Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
How to get magazine for open the appearance room??
iirc Aura gets it from one of the Tutoring scenes (lower right in the relationships room). After one of the scenes with the mag, the Fashion Interest item should be in the bin next to Aura's books in the Interests room.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Found a sound glitch: the ambient track here persists into the Clear Gem room and even into a NG+.

Also a couple of mistakes: "absolutey" should be "absolute" and "borrowed" should be "lent".
Bug report.

You can stand in a table in Arwin’s cellar.
And a line of text in the rules clips off the end. I suggest changing it to “Any soul without a VIP card must pay a 1000 Parika fee upon entry.” as using 4 less letters should be sufficient.
Thanks for the report! Fixed.

bimboform

Feb 13, 2020
The Strategy Guide now covers all Roya events up to the end of the Festival of Greed. Just in time for chapter 2, hopefully.
Still needs polish but I’m glad I caught up.

Report:
Is the skill Will of the Goat not removing debuffs from Aura intentional?

Not sure if it has been fixed by now (I wasn’t using the latest version) but after beating the Hi-Demon Aura says “I beat every single thing you threw at my!”
Grammatically it should be ‘me’ rather than ‘my’.

During the duel in the festival the enemies are called Intermediate Adventurer A (and B). They are also called this when talking to them on the map. However when the mid-battle text comes up the person speaking is ‘Duel Champion A’.

Reactions: CroakerEatsBacon

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
The Strategy Guide now covers all Roya events up to the end of the Festival of Greed. Just in time for chapter 2, hopefully.
Still needs polish but I’m glad I caught up.

Report:
Is the skill Will of the Goat not removing debuffs from Aura intentional?

Not sure if it has been fixed by now (I wasn’t using the latest version) but after beating the Hi-Demon Aura says “I beat every single thing you threw at my!”
Grammatically it should be ‘me’ rather than ‘my’.

During the duel in the festival the enemies are called Intermediate Adventurer A (and B). They are also called this when talking to them on the map. However when the mid-battle text comes up the person speaking is ‘Duel Champion A’.
Will of the Goat only removes debuffs, but not states.
Other minor grammar and text glitches fixed. Thanks for the report!

Reactions: bimboform

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
0.12.0 is out! You can find a summary post on and more details on my .
If you haven't played since several updates, the full changelog over all updates can be found in my .

Mostly stuff to update the world to a post-Festival state and prepare foundations for chapter 2.
Also a couple new lewd scenes. Especially, check out the one involving the Formula Peddler as his lewd scene and quest was written by a commissioned writer and then only edited by me.

Nov 24, 2017
If you haven't played since several updates, the full changelog over all updates can be found in my .

Mostly stuff to update the world to a post-Festival state and prepare foundations for chapter 2.
Also a couple new lewd scenes. Especially, check out the one involving the Formula Peddler as his lewd scene and quest was written by a commissioned writer and then only edited by me.
Congratulations on this being the one year anniversary of the start of the project. :) As a fan of what you're doing with this game, I'll say it's been a good year.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.12.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 10 and OpenGL ES 3.2

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Can't wait for the Max Lewd guide to be updated but don't seem to see evil choice stat added in changlog like where the guide said to save at for purity run and max lewd run and wait for the stats to be added.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017

I have one bug to report. It seems that on the second day of learning shadowcloak it switches over to learning bless item I. Other than that, I quite enjoyed the rest of the update. The content for the new shop seems like it could lead to some interesting places down the road.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
I have one bug to report. It seems that on the second day of learning shadowcloak it switches over to learning bless item I. Other than that, I quite enjoyed the rest of the update. The content for the new shop seems like it could lead to some interesting places down the road.
Thanks for the report! Fixed.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Does someone have a save for all the new mental changes from 11.0 and 12.0? Like, 'they're not unlocked yet, but the requirements are met' kind of save.

I'm having a bit of trouble keeping up with the game, and I keep finding myself just short of a corruption scene when I really need to...just get one out and go to bed.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes