Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
ZENZEN DAME DAAAA
Ah, alright, Ok, I will say it in BLUE
"The Final Sequence in ARC 1 (Subconscious Aura vs Alicia, Aura vs Alwin) is clearly parly inspired by Uminekoverse battles i.e. BATTORAAAA - BEATOOOO"

No need to confirm it in RED, For I have already pierced the truth.
I like the Greed domain squence, reminds me of the Witch's tea party, with a lot of shocking revelations there. I like how Alwin is written there as well, willingly sacrificing many of his properties, fitting for a merchant I guess and the irony, though this is where i realize Aura is still much too naive (this requires more corruption I suppose).

Wait, 2 days passed, I could have sworn...

Last edited:

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
ZENZEN DAME DAAAA
Ah, alright, Ok, I will say it in BLUE
"The Final Sequence in ARC 1 (Subconscious Aura vs Alicia, Aura vs Alwin) is clearly parly inspired by Uminekoverse battles i.e. BATTORAAAA - BEATOOOO"

No need to confirm it in RED, For I have already pierced the truth.
I like the Greed domain squence, reminds me of the Witch's tea party, with a lot of shocking revelations there. I like how Alwin is written there as well, willingly sacrificing many of his properties, fitting for a merchant I guess and the irony, though this is where i realize Aura is still much too naive (this requires more corruption I suppose).

Wait, 2 days passed, I could have sworn...
Umineko was definitely a huge inspiration for designing the more "chuuni" dialogues. I think the influence is especially thick in the intro and the money domain. Though, the money domain itself was actually a bit more influenced by Kaiji.

Reactions: Yukihirou

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Umineko was definitely a huge inspiration for designing the more "chuuni" dialogues. I think the influence is especially thick in the intro and the money domain. Though, the money domain itself was actually a bit more influenced by Kaiji.
I cleared the game with 30/33 pure ending. I see there's a max lewdness (watch all pink scenes) walkthrough as well, is there a benefit in NG+ for seeing all pink scenes as well ? If so, how is it measured ? (I didn't see any mentions about it in the Clear Room).

Will the 10 people that Aura rescue in the greed domain show up in later part of the game or at the refugees camp ? (I suppose they would)
I asked this because it makes sense gameplay-wise to not spend any perika on them and just use Invest Purification on Aura for huge Corruption reduction. It's ok if you don't want to answer this question and leave it for the suspense.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
I cleared the game with 30/33 pure ending. I see there's a max lewdness (watch all pink scenes) walkthrough as well, is there a benefit in NG+ for seeing all pink scenes as well ? If so, how is it measured ? (I didn't see any mentions about it in the Clear Room).

Will the 10 people that Aura rescue in the greed domain show up in later part of the game or at the refugees camp ? (I suppose they would)
I asked this because it makes sense gameplay-wise to not spend any perika on them and just use Invest Purification on Aura for huge Corruption reduction. It's ok if you don't want to answer this question and leave it for the suspense.
The rescued refugees will pop up in the refugee camp.

Regarding NG+ score. There is a defeat (which uses lewdness) and a victory score (of which you got 30).
The score you can spend on NG+ bonuses is the maximum between these.

Reactions: Yukihirou

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
The rescued refugees will pop up in the refugee camp.

Regarding NG+ score. There is a defeat (which uses lewdness) and a victory score (of which you got 30).
The score you can spend on NG+ bonuses is the maximum between these.
Thank you, time for 33/33 and re-read the plot.

chikipiki

May 18, 2017
Amazing Game.
I hope this game doesn't go for the full bimbo corruption.
Or have multiple corruption path.
Is there going to be multiple endings?
And is there any way Alicia can betray the Big Bad?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Amazing Game.
I hope this game doesn't go for the full bimbo corruption.
Or have multiple corruption path.
Is there going to be multiple endings?
And is there any way Alicia can betray the Big Bad?
I hope the corruption goes as far as possible, as long as the writing can carry it. Dev has said that the moment, only a pure and corruption ending are planned for 1.0 with a linear corruption path, though alternate routes may come later.

PenisuBobu

Jul 9, 2021
I hope the corruption goes as far as possible, as long as the writing can carry it. Dev has said that the moment, only a pure and corruption ending are planned for 1.0 with a linear corruption path, though alternate routes may come later.
It would be great if there were atleast two corruption routes, one where aura joins the bullies, and another where she cant stand up for herself anymore and gets bullied.

Reactions: kained

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Now that I'm on my second playthrough and re-read the plot, I appreciate it more. Subconscious Aura outright states at the beginning that real Aura is naive and prone to helping people, but despite that setback, real Aura will still win in the end, according to her. Nice touch.

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
It would be great if there were atleast two corruption routes, one where aura joins the bullies, and another where she cant stand up for herself anymore and gets bullied.
Hm why dou you want to make Aura a total M? I thought Alicia is trying to make her an S just like herself xD (unless Aura gets blackmailed, i could see that happen to get bullied into lots of lewd stuff route) i could see the dude who got a kick in the nuts to be the main side character in such a route, but imo i think he will play a part in Alicia's plan to get Aura to ditch George for this Bully 1st as her "she needs a boyfriend to fix her" line she said about laura i think it also applies to Aura (one she approves of, ofcourse) before ditching him to for Richatd by endgame idk just rambling here

PenisuBobu

Jul 9, 2021
Hm why dou you want to make Aura a total M? I thought Alicia is trying to make her an S just like herself xD (unless Aura gets blackmailed, i could see that happen to get bullied into lots of lewd stuff route) i could see the dude who got a kick in the nuts to be the main side character in such a route, but imo i think he will play a part in Alicia's plan to get Aura to ditch George for this Bully 1st as her "she needs a boyfriend to fix her" line she said about laura i think it also applies to Aura (one she approves of, ofcourse) before ditching him to for Richatd by endgame idk just rambling here
I was thinking a route where alicia "fixes" aura and then a route she decides not to for various reasons and just wants to see her fall, hence the bullying.

kained

Jul 7, 2020
I played this for hours today and enjoyed it a lot. As people have said, it's very slow burn, but the story and characters are very engaging so it's totally cool. Aura is an awesome protagonist. She's full of kindness, selflessness, bravery, a total confidence in herself and strong will - a perfect heroine for a downfall, mwahahahaa.

I want the villains to win. I thought the first section of the game where Aura seems so OP was so cool, and then to see that the villains were pulling out all the stops to stack the deck against her. Betrayal. Her OP power locked behind an evil curse represented by a collar. A demon king and a room full of his generals. I loved it. What a great set up. Dude it just ticks my boxes a lot because you see what both sides are like so clearly, and the fact that Aura was able to overcome even all this underhandedness just excites me at her eventual corruption.

Alicia gets into her mind-space and even Aura's sub-conscious has total confidence she will succeed no matter the odds. But Aura did not count on one thing. Me, the player, a sadist who is on the side of the villains.

I think my main concern at this point is the game is a significant time sink and I feel like I've only scratched the surface, barely just getting to the surface level mind-fuckery with Alicia changing bits and pieces of Aura's happiness, relationships, interests - haven't even got to appearance yet, and this is hours of gameplay with me deliberately going for corruption.

I don't know where the game is going. You can't please everybody and people have so many varied fetishes and I'm figuring at this point at least the game probably won't end up ticking a bunch of my key boxes as it goes on. Alicia wants Aura to be as shallow as she is, to be her friend again and join her clique while bullying the losers. That's not what I want. I don't want Aura to become the bully. I want her to be bullied. If only it were possible to change Alicia's goal.

I see so much potential in this game to be a ryona masterpiece but I have a feeling it's not gonna go that way. I wish there was more to the artwork during the battle scenes. You have these goblins and these huge orcs but just little sprite animations. If there was a voice actress to do "oompth" noises when Aura gets hit, that would make a huge difference too.

Aura is threatened by bullies in the 'real' world but kicks their asses. I wonder how much it's possible to alter the outcome of that particular sub-plot as it's alluded to that Aura will run into them again

I want incredibly evil fuckery with Aura's life. Humiliation, degradation, make her a target for bullies, for pervy ugly teachers and old men, pain, non-con, all that good stuff, even if it's a slow burn to get there. But like I said ya can't please everybody and the game probably won't go there.

As it is though it's a fun game and the storytelling is great. I accidentally soul-broke Aura and not sure when my last save was but even so I will probably get back into it again.

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
Interesting that there are these radically differing hopes for the game. What I enjoy is the "internal" perspective into Aura as her genuine feelings slowly shift towards becoming more sexual, feminine, and selfish. I don't really get much out of the idea of her just being manipulated, hurt, or turned into an absolutely horrible person (if we look past ntr of course). It's a testament to how strong the writing is that it appeals to people with very different tastes.

Not sure how those differences could be resolved without branching storylines though. Judging by the genre and tone of the game I think it will go in the ntr direction, but those who just want femsub/sadism can probably be appeased for a good while longer since there's plenty of "hesitant corruption" to go.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
But Aura did not count on one thing. Me, the player, a sadist who is on the side of the villains.
Interesting that there are these radically differing hopes for the game.
Same coin, different side here. To be perfectly blunt, unless we go deeper into the story and worldbuilding to get a glimpse of what is exactly going on and at stake here, I say Aura's chance of winning is null. Without meta intervention like quantum immortality (savescumming), it's impossible for a pure Aura to win. So the gradual corruption makes sense.

on another note, I will gladly take NTR route with John, George seems hellbent on revenge, which is good since he goes againt Richard but unfortunately will lose since it's Richard we're talking about.

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
I played this for hours today and enjoyed it a lot. As people have said, it's very slow burn, but the story and characters are very engaging so it's totally cool. Aura is an awesome protagonist. She's full of kindness, selflessness, bravery, a total confidence in herself and strong will - a perfect heroine for a downfall, mwahahahaa.

I want the villains to win. I thought the first section of the game where Aura seems so OP was so cool, and then to see that the villains were pulling out all the stops to stack the deck against her. Betrayal. Her OP power locked behind an evil curse represented by a collar. A demon king and a room full of his generals. I loved it. What a great set up. Dude it just ticks my boxes a lot because you see what both sides are like so clearly, and the fact that Aura was able to overcome even all this underhandedness just excites me at her eventual corruption.

Alicia gets into her mind-space and even Aura's sub-conscious has total confidence she will succeed no matter the odds. But Aura did not count on one thing. Me, the player, a sadist who is on the side of the villains.

I think my main concern at this point is the game is a significant time sink and I feel like I've only scratched the surface, barely just getting to the surface level mind-fuckery with Alicia changing bits and pieces of Aura's happiness, relationships, interests - haven't even got to appearance yet, and this is hours of gameplay with me deliberately going for corruption.

I don't know where the game is going. You can't please everybody and people have so many varied fetishes and I'm figuring at this point at least the game probably won't end up ticking a bunch of my key boxes as it goes on. Alicia wants Aura to be as shallow as she is, to be her friend again and join her clique while bullying the losers. That's not what I want. I don't want Aura to become the bully. I want her to be bullied. If only it were possible to change Alicia's goal.

I see so much potential in this game to be a ryona masterpiece but I have a feeling it's not gonna go that way. I wish there was more to the artwork during the battle scenes. You have these goblins and these huge orcs but just little sprite animations. If there was a voice actress to do "oompth" noises when Aura gets hit, that would make a huge difference too.

Aura is threatened by bullies in the 'real' world but kicks their asses. I wonder how much it's possible to alter the outcome of that particular sub-plot as it's alluded to that Aura will run into them again

I want incredibly evil fuckery with Aura's life. Humiliation, degradation, make her a target for bullies, for pervy ugly teachers and old men, pain, non-con, all that good stuff, even if it's a slow burn to get there. But like I said ya can't please everybody and the game probably won't go there.

As it is though it's a fun game and the storytelling is great. I accidentally soul-broke Aura and not sure when my last save was but even so I will probably get back into it again.
Bruh... Personally i'm here because the writing is that good too idc who wins or losses so long as Aura/Alicia dynamic stays this entertaining... Anyway you gotta wait for 1.0 before looking foward to see if the branching routes leads exactly to yer fetishes xD coz i don't think the first two routes are makin Aura anything but a brave girl or a Sadist, personally i hope there is a Slave (Training) Route with Aura as the slave ofcourse :p that collar of her just screams "put a chain on me pls" to finish the look

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
so, just to be clear: does this game have sex scenes or not?
This answer still applies, though nearly all of the existing scenes are expected to have a CG by the end of the month (iirc except the one with Liliana, the first John scene, the ones that are just dirty talk and the brand new ones in the prerelease). If you mean penetrative sex with MC , then no, and not for quite a while.

Last edited:

SimplestName

Jul 29, 2019
After seeing your post on patreon with the roadmap I'm very glad you've taken the time and effort to think through the development cycle Auradev. Also thanks for checking other boards and replying to questions and being involved. It definitely looks like there's lots of work to do but the fact you're planning ahead and adjusting and being smart about development makes me hopeful this game will be a great success (and so far the amount of people who are invested suggests that too)!

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes