Onirune

Mar 23, 2019
Alicia plan\idea for Richard to go after Rose(to shift suspicion) will be enacted in later chapter(s)?

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Alicia plan\idea for Richard to go after Rose(to shift suspicion) will be enacted in later chapter(s)?
Planned for chapter 2 but will take a bit to get there. For now the focus is opening rooms, doing some prep work like some more happy scenes with George and family, some more scenes for preparing aura's grade downfall, etc.

Reactions: drowsy

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
I love this game, it's not fap material yet, but damn the writting is so well, and that's the key to a good ntr, I cannot wait for furiously strocking my cock when the first explicit hentai scenes appear

kingthe13

Jul 23, 2018
I played this for hours today and enjoyed it a lot. As people have said, it's very slow burn, but the story and characters are very engaging so it's totally cool. Aura is an awesome protagonist. She's full of kindness, selflessness, bravery, a total confidence in herself and strong will - a perfect heroine for a downfall, mwahahahaa.

I want the villains to win. I thought the first section of the game where Aura seems so OP was so cool, and then to see that the villains were pulling out all the stops to stack the deck against her. Betrayal. Her OP power locked behind an evil curse represented by a collar. A demon king and a room full of his generals. I loved it. What a great set up. Dude it just ticks my boxes a lot because you see what both sides are like so clearly, and the fact that Aura was able to overcome even all this underhandedness just excites me at her eventual corruption.

Alicia gets into her mind-space and even Aura's sub-conscious has total confidence she will succeed no matter the odds. But Aura did not count on one thing. Me, the player, a sadist who is on the side of the villains.

I think my main concern at this point is the game is a significant time sink and I feel like I've only scratched the surface, barely just getting to the surface level mind-fuckery with Alicia changing bits and pieces of Aura's happiness, relationships, interests - haven't even got to appearance yet, and this is hours of gameplay with me deliberately going for corruption.

I don't know where the game is going. You can't please everybody and people have so many varied fetishes and I'm figuring at this point at least the game probably won't end up ticking a bunch of my key boxes as it goes on. Alicia wants Aura to be as shallow as she is, to be her friend again and join her clique while bullying the losers. That's not what I want. I don't want Aura to become the bully. I want her to be bullied. If only it were possible to change Alicia's goal.

I see so much potential in this game to be a ryona masterpiece but I have a feeling it's not gonna go that way. I wish there was more to the artwork during the battle scenes. You have these goblins and these huge orcs but just little sprite animations. If there was a voice actress to do "oompth" noises when Aura gets hit, that would make a huge difference too.

Aura is threatened by bullies in the 'real' world but kicks their asses. I wonder how much it's possible to alter the outcome of that particular sub-plot as it's alluded to that Aura will run into them again

I want incredibly evil fuckery with Aura's life. Humiliation, degradation, make her a target for bullies, for pervy ugly teachers and old men, pain, non-con, all that good stuff, even if it's a slow burn to get there. But like I said ya can't please everybody and the game probably won't go there.

As it is though it's a fun game and the storytelling is great. I accidentally soul-broke Aura and not sure when my last save was but even so I will probably get back into it again.
There are three forces in this game the hero the villain's and us and unfortunately for our dear hero we are just the worst.
the only thing that makes me somewhat want the hero to win is to wipe that smug look of the demon kings face like fuck that guy.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Are we due an update this week?
Nah, from what I can tell F95 gets the new content on the last Saturday of the month, plus technical fixes which can come out any Saturday (there won't be one this week though). $5 patrons get weekly builds including new content.

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Found a sound glitch: the ambient track here persists into the Clear Gem room and even into a NG+.

Also a couple of mistakes: "absolutey" should be "absolute" and "borrowed" should be "lent".

bimboform

Feb 13, 2020
Still chipping away at the Strategy Guide. Finally made it to the Festival. And discovered something a bit… thematically questionable. And quite possibly mechanically unintended.

Sweet Memory Drugs can be used by anyone in the party. If it isn’t Aura there is no Corruption gain.
With the Slime that makes perfect sense. No moral dubiousness about feeding an animated blob of water that eats magic a magic drug.
With human companions… I feel that perhaps Aura shouldn’t be dosing John with a date-rape drug for her own benefit without some corruptive consequences. Or possibly at all, given the balance implications of bolting an extra hundred HP onto the adventurer trio.

In other news, missing content!
Places with no displayed name:
Arwin’s mansion.
Arwin’s mansion upper floor.
Arwin’s mansion cellar.
The house with the tunnel to the Bandit Passage.
The Young Merchant’s house.

Side-note, I both love and hate that only on the corruption path does Aura learn where Charlotte’s home is.

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
Aura shouldn’t be dosing John with a date-rape drug for her own benefit without some corruptive consequences.
Oh i can think of quite a few things why Aura would use that on her personal Boytoy back on Roya Lol...

And dang the new patch notes, i wouldn't want to cross that Grandma XD

OrangePeel

Oct 27, 2017
In the Day 30 to 39 section of the max lewdness walkthrough there's a line that says to end the day with
"Buy a Rope if you don’t have one and go back to the Merchant House Kinky Wait!No!"
What Merchant House is this referring to?

Also want to say that the writing for the characters are amazing and the ability to interact with most items in the world is really immersive.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Is the Cursed lewdness effect bugged or am I misunderstanding what it does? I have 3 lewdness + Cursed III, want to do the slime scene and it's unavailable. I thought Cursed III would reduce the required lewdness to 2.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Still chipping away at the Strategy Guide. Finally made it to the Festival. And discovered something a bit… thematically questionable. And quite possibly mechanically unintended.

Sweet Memory Drugs can be used by anyone in the party. If it isn’t Aura there is no Corruption gain.
With the Slime that makes perfect sense. No moral dubiousness about feeding an animated blob of water that eats magic a magic drug.
With human companions… I feel that perhaps Aura shouldn’t be dosing John with a date-rape drug for her own benefit without some corruptive consequences. Or possibly at all, given the balance implications of bolting an extra hundred HP onto the adventurer trio.

In other news, missing content!
Places with no displayed name:
Arwin’s mansion.
Arwin’s mansion upper floor.
Arwin’s mansion cellar.
The house with the tunnel to the Bandit Passage.
The Young Merchant’s house.

Side-note, I both love and hate that only on the corruption path does Aura learn where Charlotte’s home is.
Oh wow the guide's 53 pages long! I will probably revisit drugs in general when we get to Nephlune. Probably going to rethink the corruption aspect there. I think it's fine gameplay wise since you are exchanging the opportunity for a power up and the opportunity to sell it for gold, to strenghten party members.

the slime scene and it's unavailable. I thought Cursed III would reduce the required lewdness to 2.
Bug. Seems to only work when talking to her first-time. Thanks for reporting!

Reactions: bimboform

bimboform

Feb 13, 2020
Bug report.

You can stand in a table in Arwin’s cellar.
And a line of text in the rules clips off the end. I suggest changing it to “Any soul without a VIP card must pay a 1000 Parika fee upon entry.” as using 4 less letters should be sufficient.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
The slime summoner tells Aura about the morph spell even after she's learnt it. Also, "will can" should be "will be able to".

The effects of the new formulae are supposed to be permanent, right? Because after the first, I only get 2 vitality potions per item I hand over.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
The slime summoner tells Aura about the morph spell even after she's learnt it. Also, "will can" should be "will be able to".

The effects of the new formulae are supposed to be permanent, right? Because after the first, I only get 2 vitality potions per item I hand over.
Looks like I forgot the test the scenario where slime is morphed into the fire form. Nice catch and fixed! And it seems the efficiency variables are being re-initialized upon rentry. Also fixed. Thanks for the reports!

The mega link for linux is the link for the windows version.
Thanks for pointing out! Fixed the link.

Reactions: It's not me

lesergg55

Feb 25, 2019
Is it necessary to follow every step of Walkthrough?

I mean i play this game for 5 hour then when i check a Walkthrough i think i missing a lot of thing like H scene and Lewdness status.

It's kindda pain if i have to new game after play for 5 hour.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Is it necessary to follow every step of Walkthrough?

I mean i play this game for 5 hour then when i check a Walkthrough i think i missing a lot of thing like H scene and Lewdness status.

It's kindda pain if i have to new game after play for 5 hour.
Nah, don't worry about it too much. I think as long as you don't Star Knightess more than half the boss battles (and don't use it otherwise) you shouldn't be risking a Game Over. Just be aware of the missable H-scenes (jailer, John kiss, maid 1 & 2, possibly 2nd merchant date) if you want to see those. The rest of the scenes you can activate any time or as part of the story (though for some you only get one chance), though consider using Vitality Potions, Sweet Memories or the hydrangea boss battles to drop Willpower to 0 for the "pink" version of the scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: lesergg55
3.90 star(s) 176 Votes