smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
I hope we get more maid content with Arwin prior to fighting him
There was a plan to eventually add a game over scene for getting brainwashed into becoming one of Arwin's maids. It sounds like this might get added much earlier than expected to give an access point to the clear gem and the various scene replays.

Reactions: devidevil888

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.11.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 10 and OpenGL ES 3.2

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

mindmccontrol

Apr 20, 2020
Where can I find the mutated monster for the sick monster quest? They say in the Central Forest but how to get there? Any images to show pls?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Where can I find the mutated monster for the sick monster quest? They say in the Central Forest but how to get there? Any images to show pls?
The one in the central forest is not related to that quest. Look here. The ones in the Sick Workers quest are just the boss at the end of the quest.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Just some minor rewards (I think at <40 it's 1 Vitality Potion). There's rewards at <20/<30/<40 days.
Don't worry, i was not complaining, the more optional/side challenge the better (In this case it is about saving as much poor souls as soon as possible), still I can't wrap my head about <20 days yet, maybe a bit of min/max and skill selection + Star Knightess key bosses, though I wonder if the reward is worth the corruption ? Well, i'll try and see.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
What is the difference between the 0.11.2 version and the 0.11.1c version?
From the Patreon:

Changelog 0.11.2 (08.10.2021)
  • Integrated George standing artwork
Balancing
  • No changes
Bugfixes
  • Fixed typos and editorial improvements
  • Fixed non-disappearing standing image glitches
  • Fixed missing direction fix flags in food shed
  • Fixed missing game over condition when running out of Perika in second round vs Arwin
  • Fixed Charlotte and John being misplaced when accepting Sick Workers/Winged Pig Thief
  • Fixed inconsistent Luciela text boxes in Abandoned Shrine
  • Fixed uninteractable vine in nothern forest

Reactions: Umbra214

Ironflower

Oct 26, 2018
There was a plan to eventually add a game over scene for getting brainwashed into becoming one of Arwin's maids. It sounds like this might get added much earlier than expected to give an access point to the clear gem and the various scene replays.
Oh, I'm looking forward to that! Maid end would be great.

Reactions: devidevil888

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Euh ? West of the village, didn't you read the dialogues ? Just go west. And I don't mean go out into the world map and go west, stay right in the village, go west.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Guh! Fire Slime's firespell still get enhanced by neardeath buff. Is this intended ?
Yes, definitely, ATK/MATK both get strenghtend, just like DEF/MDEF get debuffed.
You can check out the sparkly book in the adventurer guild for the effects of most states.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Yes, definitely, ATK/MATK both get strenghtend, just like DEF/MDEF get debuffed.
You can check out the sparkly book in the adventurer guild for the effects of most states.
Sorry, I mistaken it for ATK buff only since not many boss use magic. Points taken.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes