jimmydiddly

Nov 5, 2017
Could you name an example fight where the only viable strategy to you seemed to be overgearing by a wide margin?
Goblin shaman, ogre boss, the bandit group thats (1 guard, 1 purple thug, 2 bandits), poison scorpion + 2 small scorpions, barry & darry

Gave up on mammon/arwin

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
The game has a New Game + and a SK fuelled corruption mechanic. It is supposed to be difficult to do a perfect run.
Agreed, this is literally what I wrote a month ago, without direct meta intervention of a 3 Dimensional being aka god of 2d world (player), there literally are no chance for MC to remain pure in this game. So there you go, reload that save son.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Goblin shaman, ogre boss, the bandit group thats (1 guard, 1 purple thug, 2 bandits), poison scorpion + 2 small scorpions, barry & darry
goblin shaman: bomb away
ogre boss: hint* he has no defense, use that multi-attack you learned on him. Weak to light
bandits: water magic to protect againt bomb and thunder to attack weak point
...etc
only difficult one here is barry and darry, get rid of the chick first, when blinded, use wind to cure debuff and continue as normal.
I cleared them all without using potions, you should try using potions, it will ease the pain. (granted I reload a few time for barry)

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Did Arwin for the first time the other day. I called BS at first when Mammon basically one-shotted the party. Actually, I first called BS when Arwin lowered Aura's willpower to a Curse I state due to her having done the maid job.

Then I tried it again and realized Mammon only uses that when she has the advantage, and it can be averted with Thunderbolt or a Stasis Bomb. The first few turns of the fight were just stacking money buffs (remember each buff and debuff can have 2 stacks). The slime should just be turned red and then left alone. Arwin has almost no attacks of his own and the slime is basically irrelevant with the +MDEF buff, so the rest of the fight is easy once Mammon is down.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
there will be sex scenes in the real world? i hope so ;3
Yes! But real world sex scenes are still far off.
Don't expect more than real world masturbation and MAYBE vanilla sex with George within the next six months.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Yes! But real world sex scenes are still far off.
Don't expect more than real world masturbation and MAYBE vanilla sex with George within the next six months.
Owo !? George has it in himself to bang Aura ? And here I though he only has vengeance in his head. Well, whether it happens or not I trust in you to deliver good content in your own pace.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
More like Aura needs to find a sexual outlet once masturbation isn't enough.
Naruhodo, naruho... Nani ? A proactive GF in hentai game, not to mention a corruption game with a hint of NTR ? God bless you for the originality.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Naruhodo, naruho... Nani ? A proactive GF in hentai game, not to mention a corruption game with a hint of NTR ? God bless you for the originality.
Not only that, but also (presumably) one way or another 'inadequate' ;) boyfriend, eventually leading her to someone else...

Can't wait.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Some more typos I found.

"Vulcano" should be "volcano". Occurs more than once iirc.
"stories" instead of "stores".
Were all those question marks intentional?
"immediately" instead of "immediatly".
"phenomenon" instead of "phenomenom".
no "I" before "my concentration".
"drawback" instead of "backdraw".
"her fill" instead off "he fill".
"capable" instead of "capeable".

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.12.3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 10 and OpenGL ES 3.2

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

ShoeBailey

Nov 20, 2018
I played the initial release of this and it was fantastic! But there wasn't much to play so I put it down for a while.

Is there a good enough content to warrant coming back yet or should I keep supporting from the shadows for a bit more?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I played the initial release of this and it was fantastic! But there wasn't much to play so I put it down for a while.

Is there a good enough content to warrant coming back yet or should I keep supporting from the shadows for a bit more?
Depends on what type of content you want to see. Sexual content is still in the same vein of reluctance plus some drugging, and nothing IRL yet. OTOH Chapter 1 of the main story is complete and the second chamber of mental changes is open, so the first 1/5 of the story and corruption arc is done. Overall, as far as corruption goes, it's still a fantastic appetizer but we haven't gotten to the main course yet.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes