aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
I played the initial release of this and it was fantastic! But there wasn't much to play so I put it down for a while.

Is there a good enough content to warrant coming back yet or should I keep supporting from the shadows for a bit more?
Content in 0.12 is about 3x the content of 0.4 (initial release on f96zone).
Whether that is enough to warrant coming back or you wanna wait, I leave to your judgement.

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

ShoeBailey

Nov 20, 2018
Content in 0.12 is about 3x the content of 0.4 (initial release on f96zone).
Whether that is enough to warrant coming back or you wanna wait, I leave to your judgement.
Thanks for the reply! I'm excited to see what else comes from your project! For now I'll continue to support you from the sidelines of patreon and patiently wait. I don't want to spoil anything too quickly and I'm just fine waiting for a complete (or nearly complete) game.

Oct 31, 2017
I like a lot about this. Slowburn corruption, female protag hell yeah.

My one hiccup is that I am not really into having to optimize my playthrough to not lock myself out or if there is a timer. And having peaked at the guide it looks like that is very much the case. At first that sounds like it adds gameplay engagement but in practice that means checking off a guide and removes the game aspect instead, at least for me.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021

My one hiccup is that I am not really into having to optimize my playthrough to not lock myself out or if there is a timer. And having peaked at the guide it looks like that is very much the case. At first that sounds like it adds gameplay engagement but in practice that means checking off a guide and removes the game aspect instead, at least for me.
You absolutely do not need a guide.
There's plenty of time to play without worrying, the only thing to keep in mind is not not use Star Knightess on every normal mob.

I sometimes wonder if I should remove the guides from the OP because it seems there are so many people under the impression that a guide is needed...

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017

Don't worry about it, you can't lock yourself out of any mental changes. Some H-scenes are missable, but that's mainly relevant if you're going for a maximum-lewdness run, you don't need them to make progress.

And there is no timer, just a slowly-increasing corruption which could, in theory, lead to running out of mental changes and getting a Soul Break. In practice, the passive corruption increase of even a 80-day playthrough accounts for only a fraction of the mental changes you can make. You spend 30 corruption on the two relationship levers alone. The only way you can realistically lose if you use Star Knightess on most of the boss fights.

Also, if you're still having misgivings, you can get someone's save from 3 pages ago and get some NG+ bonuses in the Clear Gem room.

Watters

Nov 9, 2017

Don't worry about it, you can't lock yourself out of any mental changes. Some H-scenes are missable, but that's mainly relevant if you're going for a maximum-lewdness run, you don't need them to make progress.
There is one H-Scene that was annoying to go back for that I missed. If you want the scene, make sure to not go drinking with Charlotte and skip ahead to the next day.

Also, we finally got a CG for Richard! And he looks...like any other tanned NTR villain. I kinda pictured him in my head as being more of the handsome prince type.

Flargnock

Oct 1, 2017
In theory you can find a MAC build on the itch page.
In practice, I cannot guarantee that it works as I have no MAC to test it.

But I have heard it works with the caveat that you need to somehow sometimes move the extracted files one folder level higher.
I've been playing the mac version for about an hour now. No issues at all.

You won't have any complaints if you post the mac link here too.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I was wondering if I missed an update this month because it didn't show up at the top page at the beginning of said month :V

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
There is one H-Scene that was annoying to go back for that I missed. If you want the scene, make sure to not go drinking with Charlotte and skip ahead to the next day.

Also, we finally got a CG for Richard! And he looks...like any other tanned NTR villain. I kinda pictured him in my head as being more of the handsome prince type.
But is Richard hot though? Dooshbag points go down if the main villain is hot LUL

bimboform

Feb 13, 2020
I sometimes wonder if I should remove the guides from the OP because it seems there are so many people under the impression that a guide is needed...
SKA is planned to be a 30+ hour RPG with multiple routes, a time constraint, missable content, hidden content and a theme of ‘you need to think if you want to win’. A guide is absolutely needed to 100% the game is a reasonable time frame.

I also point out the many people who post in the thread asking how to do things, beat bosses and overcome obstacles. And the incessant omplaints that there aren’t enough sex scenes.
You can’t please everyone. And SKA is not a game well suited to pleasing those looking for a casual experience.

That said I can redo the guide’s intro to appear less… intimidating.

Last edited:

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
0.12.0 got nuked from the front page with lightning speed due to 879234762347 halloween updates.
OKAY NOW I KNOW. NOW I CAN PLAY CATCH UP.

Imagine waiting a whole month, jumping to another hentai game while waiting and then learning it was updated all along and you missed out on the bug editing LOL pepeLaugh

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
thanks but still doesn't work. What could be the problem?
The problem RPGM uses a "global" file to keep track of the data in each save as it is displayed on the save screen (as I understand it) and it was not included in Ushi's download because that would mess up the display of your own saves. But if you don't care about that, here is a download with my global file and my save with nearly every sex scene unlocked(albeit with missing corruption scenes). It's from the Patreon version but should work.

Last edited:

Gorond

Aug 27, 2020
The problem RPGM uses a "global" file to keep track of the data in each save as it is displayed on the save screen (as I understand it) and it was not included in Ushi's download because that would mess up the display of your own saves. But if you don't care about that, here is a download with my global file and my save with nearly every sex scene unlocked(albeit with missing corruption scenes). It's from the Patreon version but should work.
Thank you u the man

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes