Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
This is fast becoming my favourite game!

Can't wait for a new major update

/snaps bullwhip

You must code faster, render faster WHIP! WHIP!

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Are we going to see any lewd minigames? I love that stuff, so I feel constraining the lewd content to one-time scenes is too rigid for my taste. Repeatable jobs in Roya/IRL might be a good opportunity for this.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I've been following the Max Lewdness guide but for some reason Demon Round 1 won't appear. Help? Pls?
Assuming this means the map encounter with Edwin and the low demon, last time someone was having trouble getting it to show up, it turned out they had not completed the introductory quest in Roya (Getting Started). So be sure to speak with the guards in the Boar hut, the guard on the right when entering Trademond, and the white priestess. Plus you need to complete the Spider Cleanup quest iirc. Once you've done all that, it should appear the next day.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Are we going to see any lewd minigames? I love that stuff, so I feel constraining the lewd content to one-time scenes is too rigid for my taste. Repeatable jobs in Roya/IRL might be a good opportunity for this.
I haven't planned any minigames. When it comes to repeatable minigames I'm careful since they can easily become an annoying grind.
Currently, there are 2 repeatable jobs planned (Barjob in Nephlune soon ™ ) and much later a prostitution job at a brothel.

DrgnGdxxx

Aug 12, 2020
Assuming this means the map encounter with Edwin and the low demon, last time someone was having trouble getting it to show up, it turned out they had not completed the introductory quest in Roya (Getting Started). So be sure to speak with the guards in the Boar hut, the guard on the right when entering Trademond, and the white priestess. Plus you need to complete the Spider Cleanup quest iirc. Once you've done all that, it should appear the next day.
Thank you! That was exactly the problem.

SirLoser

Jul 16, 2019
I haven't planned any minigames. When it comes to repeatable minigames I'm careful since they can easily become an annoying grind.
Currently, there are 2 repeatable jobs planned (Barjob in Nephlune soon ™ ) and much later a prostitution job at a brothel.
Sounds cool! Can't wait for the both of them! Hope they come with cgs, as the ones we already got were great!

f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
I am using the Lewd Guide, and I don't understand where do you obtain material for enhancing with 'slimy fluid' on day 4?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I am using the Lewd Guide, and I don't understand where do you obtain material for enhancing with 'slimy fluid' on day 4?
Where do you get slimy fluid? From slime enemies. There's one behind a breakable wall in the mine, one in the underground vault, and two in the cavern that starts to the left of the bandit leader boss. Realistically on day 4 you're supposed to bomb the wall in the room with the large hole in the ground.

f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
Where do you get slimy fluid? From slime enemies. There's one behind a breakable wall in the mine, one in the underground vault, and two in the cavern that starts to the left of the bandit leader boss. Realistically on day 4 you're supposed to bomb the wall in the room with the large hole in the ground.
Will try that, thanks.

Would've been better if the guide was formal, and less like a personally written commentary. A lot of steps are omitted or are unclear.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I don't know if I asked this question yet or if someone asked 99 pages ago or something. Is it possible to make Aura lewd while still maintaining her friendship with Rose?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I don't know if I asked this question yet or if someone asked 99 pages ago or something. Is it possible to make Aura lewd while still maintaining her friendship with Rose?
As I understand it, for now and probably until after 1.0, the two are largely disconnected. There's only one corruption path planned for 1.0. Maybe lewdness will be required to make mental changes to proceed through the path, or some of the IRL lewd stuff will be optional, but either way the IRL corruption will end the same way in 1.0 when you get to the end of the mental changes. And if that ending isn't reached before killing Richard you get the good ending instead.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Lewdness progression and corruption progression are only loosely coupled through Lewdness producing 1 corruption.
So it's difficult but not impossible by the game rules.
Getting to have sex without any mental changes reducing minimum lewdness will be tough, but also not impossible.

But you won't be able to access the Main Chamber without hurting their friendship.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and as goblin said, making Aura lewd but not going onto the corruption path will just lead you to the good ending in 1.0.

Reactions: bimboform

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Can someone explain something about this update?
The last update I played was the one in which there was the final battle against Arwin; I think it was the 0.10.x. Then I have accidentally deleted all my saves, so I had to replay the entire game form the start. Therefore I have skipped all the updates up to the 0.12.3, but now there is a thing I don't understand: the priestess in the church and the guard at the city gate have given to Aura two new task, but I'm not able to advance in these two quests, because if if I try to going to the fortes or if I try to findn the exorcist, the game informs me I have reached the end of the update.
What I'm doing wrong?

P.S. I don't know if they can be useful, but these are my saves:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Can someone explain something about this update?
The last update I played was the one in which there was the final battle against Arwin; I think it was the 0.10.x. Then I have accidentally deleted all my saves, so I had to replay the entire game form the start. Therefore I have skipped all the updates up to the 0.12.3, but now there is a thing I don't understand: the priestess in the church and the guard at the city gate have given to Aura two new task, but I'm not able to advance in these two quests, because if if I try to going to the fortes or if I try to findn the exorcist, the game informs me I have reached the end of the update.
What I'm doing wrong?

P.S. I don't know if they can be useful, but these are my saves:
Yeah, that content hasn't been made yet. By Patreon poll, it's been decided that Nephlune will be first and I think right now even that location (in the Patreon version) is just the first draft, to be fleshed out in the coming weeks.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
So all new contents are the mental changes and their consequences in the real world, that I'm trying with all my forces to avoid in order to let Aura win her crusade? In fact I was able to find a way to save all the prisoners in the Arwin demonc realm, defeat him and come back in the world of Roya with only 5 corruption points.
Oh my God, I'm sabotaging my own gameplay!
:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 176 Votes