S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
I'm a bit careful with steam. They are legendary for being inconsequent and randomly 1-strike ban hammering adult content with anime aesthetics. Without any option to change anything and resubmit. Also all adult games are banned in Germany. Apparantly, if it's adult I can't even watch my own store page...
Steam also HATES when you link to other stores and sometimes randomly ban hammers for that.
You may find pages where itch/patreon are linked to (I couldn't view them without at VPN anyways) but steam is also completely random here.

I will probably make the H-stuff a free DLC so if something gets hit it's only the DLC.

Thinking about Early Access only makes sense once we have at minimum of 10k Wishlists.
The more the better, otherwise we won't get listed in the
One thing I think you could do is to host the SFW version on Steam and the NSFW patch on itch, then link to the itch though the game's main menu. You aren't posting a link on the steam page so valve doesn't have that excuse, and you aren't putting anything explicitly NSFW on the store to get banned.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
What was the last verison you played?
Im playing the newest version 0.13.0. A bunch of the NPC's still say not implemented and the same with the mental changes. I cant even unlock the social media or cheerleader aura because when i try to remove the books to replace them it says something about letting the new interests build up first.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Im playing the newest version 0.13.0. A bunch of the NPC's still say not implemented and the same with the mental changes. I cant even unlock the social media or cheerleader aura because when i try to remove the books to replace them it says something about letting the new interests build up first.
You can play the corruption story into chapter 2 since 0.11.0. Replacing all books, etc. is possible. You can read the entire changelog of 0.13.0 on my progress posts

Also if you didn't buy on itch/are a patron/someone leaked it, you probably played 0.12.3. If you're playing gamcore, they have 0.12.3 labelled as 0.13.0.

Last edited:

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
the order you make a mess in aura mind have an especific order to trigger all the events? specially the part ot the books replacement? or you are free to do whatever ...so at the end you will reach to the same path? sorry as a non english speaker i find myself with difficutlies to express correctly what i mean xD

Ghos[t]

Jan 1, 2018
the order you make a mess in aura mind have an especific order to trigger all the events? specially the part ot the books replacement? or you are free to do whatever ...so at the end you will reach to the same path? sorry as a non english speaker i find myself with difficutlies to express correctly what i mean xD
Outside of very few order in which you implement changes doesn't matter.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
You can play the corruption story into chapter 2 since 0.11.0. Replacing all books, etc. is possible. You can read the entire changelog of 0.13.0 on my progress posts

Also if you didn't buy on itch/are a patron/someone leaked it, you probably played 0.12.3. If you're playing gamcore, they have 0.12.3 labelled as 0.13.0.
No im a patron. I get the updates sent to my email every week but I havent played in a while because I wanted to let some content build up so I actually have something to play but as far as mental changes im essentially stuck and my corruption just keeps building up because I cant spend it. As of right now it wont let me remove 1 of the fantasy books because I have to have less than 65 relationship with rose but its not possible because I cant change anything else and I get no new corruption scenes. It wont allow me to get aura into cheerleading or access instwatbook either. And i cant destroy the chemistry vials because it requires the removal of 2 academic books. I have 1 removed but if i try to remove the other it says to let the other mental change build until the testing phase. So im stuck as far as mental changes. I only asked on here because people seem to know alot of info on here.

bimboform

Feb 13, 2020
No im a patron. I get the updates sent to my email every week but I havent played in a while because I wanted to let some content build up so I actually have something to play but as far as mental changes im essentially stuck and my corruption just keeps building up because I cant spend it. As of right now it wont let me remove 1 of the fantasy books because I have to have less than 65 relationship with rose but its not possible because I cant change anything else and I get no new corruption scenes. It wont allow me to get aura into cheerleading or access instwatbook either. And i cant destroy the chemistry vials because it requires the removal of 2 academic books. I have 1 removed but if i try to remove the other it says to let the other mental change build until the testing phase. So im stuck as far as mental changes. I only asked on here because people seem to know alot of info on here.
Oh I had that problem. You literally just need to keep ending the day until the next day on which the ‘Aura and co talk about their test score’ scene can occur. I think it is on day 10, then 20, 30 and so on, but that is a guess.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Oh I had that problem. You literally just need to keep ending the day until the next day on which the ‘Aura and co talk about their test score’ scene can occur. I think it is on day 10, then 20, 30 and so on, but that is a guess.
OK Ill try again cause that just happened everybody was surprised that Aura's score only went up 1 point and George and Rose went up significantly. I believe I tried again after that but idk i'll try again.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
OK I tried it you were right it worked. Lol see thats why I mention these things. I wasnt sure if it was a bug or what.

ayura

Aug 18, 2020
Played version 12.1.
BUG : Emerald tea does not always give 30 willpower. If Aura has 0 willpower, it can give less (don't have the relevant save anymore unfortunately).
QOL : In the mine, a resting area after the big gate would be appreciated. To heal the whole party, the player currently has to travel through multiple areas to finish the day, with 4 big fight at the bottom of the mine.
QOL : Aura should automatically spend all her remaining perika to reduce her corruption at the end of the festival.
QOL : The promise to the blacksmith should be a toggle. While 'on', Aura visit every even day.
AESTHETIC : The mind world is currently fairly uninteresting visually. If Aura's soul is unstable, it would be nice to see cracks and holes in the walls and ground, among other things.
QUESTION : Is it possible to get all pink scenes in a single playthrough before the end of the festival ? I failed to (even though I used tricks like reducing to 0 my willpower with the Hydrangea in the goblin forest). It would be nice if it were possible, and allow a few mistakes.
GAMEPLAY SUGGESTION : As other have mentioned, getting pink scenes is currently not very roleplay friendly. The cooperation of Aura is actually needed. I suggest the following change : Instead of a Game-Over if Aura end a day with an unstable soul, the player get a Game-Over by finishing two day in a row with an unstable soul. While Aura has an unstable soul, she always accept pink choices. It would mean that Alicia can effectively force Aura by keeping her on the edge of destruction, which would be interesting gameplay-wise, since pink choices actually add corruption (Alicia can only add corruption in a situation in which it is urgent that she reduces it). Mental changes costing 9 corruption would thus have a significant strategic importance. A couple other ideas with this system : 1) Aura is initially unwilling to drink drug. She can start using it after the maid event. After that, if Aura start a day with an unstable soul and drug in her inventory, Alicia can convince her to drink it (perhaps without the player consent). 2) Increasing corruption while having an unstable soul decreases maximum willpower permanently.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
QUESTION : Is it possible to get all pink scenes in a single playthrough before the end of the festival ? I failed to (even though I used tricks like reducing to 0 my willpower with the Hydrangea in the goblin forest). It would be nice if it were possible, and allow a few mistakes.
The changelog says that the formula has been reworked for earning lewd points so that you only earn a bonus lewd point if you are below a threshold, so only the higher requirement scenes are vital for maxing out lewdness, and as aura gets more cursed it will almost certainly become easier to tank her willpower. The pink versions might be more important again once content for the instinct and/or knowledge rooms open up though, as you also get more of the currently useless secondary stats from them.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Played version 12.1.
BUG : Emerald tea does not always give 30 willpower. If Aura has 0 willpower, it can give less (don't have the relevant save anymore unfortunately).
QOL : In the mine, a resting area after the big gate would be appreciated. To heal the whole party, the player currently has to travel through multiple areas to finish the day, with 4 big fight at the bottom of the mine.
QOL : Aura should automatically spend all her remaining perika to reduce her corruption at the end of the festival.
QOL : The promise to the blacksmith should be a toggle. While 'on', Aura visit every even day.
AESTHETIC : The mind world is currently fairly uninteresting visually. If Aura's soul is unstable, it would be nice to see cracks and holes in the walls and ground, among other things.
GAMEPLAY SUGGESTION : As other have mentioned, getting pink scenes is currently not very roleplay friendly. The cooperation of Aura is actually needed. I suggest the following change : Instead of a Game-Over if Aura end a day with an unstable soul, the player get a Game-Over by finishing two day in a row with an unstable soul. While Aura has an unstable soul, she always accept pink choices. It would mean that Alicia can effectively force Aura by keeping her on the edge of destruction, which would be interesting gameplay-wise, since pink choices actually add corruption (Alicia can only add corruption in a situation in which it is urgent that she reduces it). Mental changes costing 9 corruption would thus have a significant strategic importance. A couple other ideas with this system : 1) Aura is initially unwilling to drink drug. She can start using it after the maid event. After that, if Aura start a day with an unstable soul and drug in her inventory, Alicia can convince her to drink it (perhaps without the player consent). 2) Increasing corruption while having an unstable soul decreases maximum willpower permanently.
I find that sort of rule set too complicated and a focus on permanent willpower makes it that at first nothing is pink and suddenly everything is. I am playing with the idea of changing up the start a bit by having the Womb Of Lust Curse (-10 Willpower per day since last lewd action/reset by Blessed Water) been partially successful.

Mar 31, 2018
it's crazy to look back, check game time and i'm 7hs in and the most that's happened is a little boob touchie, but that just speaks of how engaging at large the game's writing and subtler corruption mechanic is. i wish aura-dev the best in developing this game and if this is 25% then 100% should be amazing!!

Reactions: bimboform

OrangePeel

Oct 27, 2017
Seems to be some major changes on how lewdness/corruption advances in 13.0; it probably won't be save compatible right? The guide will also need some major reworks since it was cutting it close to the edge already.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Seems to be some major changes on how lewdness/corruption advances in 13.0; it probably won't be save compatible right? The guide will also need some major reworks since it was cutting it close to the edge already.
They are technically compatible, but you will running around with more than the max obtainable lewdness for some time.

nguyenchanhgame02

May 14, 2020
I've just downloaded and play for nearly 5hrs but i still couldn't reach the "Maid Job 2" Scene.
I'm so confused now and don't know what i missed. Completed nearly all the mission that i received at the moment, only 2 do-able mission left and those are "Save the Crops" and "Collect 4 pieces of a formula".
Can someone tell me what i need to trigger that mission, please?(I play on andoird)

p/s: Sorry for my bad English.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I've just downloaded and play for nearly 5hrs but i still couldn't reach the "Maid Job 2" Scene.
I'm so confused now and don't know what i missed. Completed nearly all the mission that i received at the moment, only 2 do-able mission left and those are "Save the Crops" and "Collect 4 pieces of a formula".
Can someone tell me what i need to trigger that mission, please?(I play on andoird)

Attach a save file or a screenshot of your quests and completed quests. If you haven't been the the refugee camp, you have to turn in one of the bounty targets to Julian in the barracks in Trademond. You might have one or both already, if you beat the ogre commander and/or bandit leader. Go to talk to Julian about it and then ask him about demon worshippers.

Last edited:
Reactions: nguyenchanhgame02

bimboform

Feb 13, 2020

1) There is a strategy guide in the opening post that tells you what unlocks quests and scenes.

2) Have you been to the barracks/jail? It is just to the left of Arwin’s mansion.
If not then go in there, go upstairs and talk to the guy at the desk. He start the other half of the chapter 1 quest chain.
When you get to the point of meeting Desmond under the Inn you should be able to do Maid Scene 2.

Reactions: nguyenchanhgame02

nguyenchanhgame02

May 14, 2020
Attach a save file or a screenshot of your quests and completed quests. If you haven't been the the refugee camp, you have to turn in one of the bounty targets to Julian in the barracks in Trademond. You might have one or both already, if you beat the ogre commander and/or bandit leader. Go to talk to Julian about it and then ask him about demon worshippers.
Finally got it. So that what i've missed(The Barracks).
xD: I already beaten the Ogre Commander but didn't even know it exists.
Btw, thanks for the help, appreciated it.

nguyenchanhgame02

May 14, 2020
1) There is a strategy guide in the opening post that tells you what unlocks quests and scenes.

2) Have you been to the barracks/jail? It is just to the left of Arwin’s mansion.
If not then go in there, go upstairs and talk to the guy at the desk. He start the other half of the chapter 1 quest chain.
When you get to the point of meeting Desmond under the Inn you should be able to do Maid Scene 2.
1. I didn't read the guide yet so thanks for reminding me about that(will try to read it when i play).

2. That's the thing i missed THE BARRACKS, i didn't even know it exists(my bad).

Thank you for helping me, appriciated it.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes