Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I would love to add a maid bad end and am contemplating adding into my plan to give a way to reach an early ending.
In general, however, bad ends are not part of my 1.0 plan.

You need to reach the end of content once to unlock the gallery + hints on how to unlock missing scenes.

I wouldn't hold my horses for EA. If we can accumulate a significant amount of wishlists (10k+) before the release, I will consider it.
Oh I dont know I wouldnt call it a bad ending, high as a kite and getting used and abused, thats pretty much what I am aiming for with the female mc hehe

Mar 25, 2020
Can someone explain something about this update?
The last update I played was the one in which there was the final battle against Arwin; I think it was the 0.10.x. Then I have accidentally deleted all my saves, so I had to replay the entire game form the start. Therefore I have skipped all the updates up to the 0.12.3, but now there is a thing I don't understand: the priestess in the church and the guard at the city gate have given to Aura two new task, but I'm not able to advance in these two quests, because if if I try to going to the fortes or if I try to findn the exorcist, the game informs me I have reached the end of the update.
What I'm doing wrong?

P.S. I don't know if they can be useful, but these are my saves:
Very useful, thanks for posting these :)

Mar 25, 2020
Bad endings are going to be tricky given the whole corruption mechanic, but I think Aura submitting and becoming a slave maid to Arwin is a pretty popular thing at the moment.

I hope this will be something you add in later :D

Mar 25, 2020
This won't be everyone's cup of tea, but the slow burn is worth it, it's not MTL and the story so far has been awesome.

But I think we are all waiting for Aura to go into full corruption though, still hoping for that moment she turns up to school in a latex outfit! :D

Nov 15, 2018
You need to reach the end of content once to unlock the gallery + hints on how to unlock missing scenes.

I wouldn't hold my horses for EA. If we can accumulate a significant amount of wishlists (10k+) before the release, I will consider it.
How do I reach a bad ending? I've played already 5h+ and the game itself is fun - but I barely saw any NSFW-Scenes.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Guys, it's been a while since I played this game and I would like to know if there is any sex scene already? (vaginal)

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
can't get doll scene since i have alrdy bought all formula/skillbooks there :cry:

Dec 29, 2018
aura-dev I just got over to your patreon by curiosity (I canceled my subscription a while ago because i'm waiting to see major new content before donating again)

I noticed this intro: Star Knightess Aura is an RPG, with nsfw erotic content, made with RPG Maker MZ. The game features themes of corruption, brainwashing, mental changes, possession, and NTR. All characters are 18+.

I think this is kind of overlooking the NON NSFW themes of the game which are quite interesting too. The game is quite well written with interesting characters and antagonists, and follows a clear narrative, so stating those aspects would be beneficcial to an audience like me who actively searches for this type of content.

for example i'd say: "story driven, featuring themes of competitivity, coming of age, friendships and separation.

One of my favourite themes in this game is the coming of age aspect, especially in the way that Aura and Alicia used to be friends but are now driven apart by their respective social status and divergeance of interests at puberty. You could also say that the whole "meddling with Aura's brain" is an intricate metaphor for how girls experience puberty and the social pressure that comes with their new bodies. One could even argue Alicia's doing is all a coincidence but Aura would eventually grow towards this direction because of puberty.

Anyway, i digress. Thanks for a great game and I hope my critiscism can be of help.

dragonblood45

Jun 13, 2019
Sometimess I really hate playing this game last time I played I got stuck at the main part but this time is at the refugee camp. She doesn't want to jump in the hole and spy on him in the refugee.

ayyylmaooo

Donor
May 5, 2017
everytime i up my attack it decreases? now i have only 5 attack stat and all my physical attacks only do 1 damage

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 176 Votes