SYSTEMERROR404

Dec 9, 2021
The game is nice and I enjoy it, but I have a problem. I'm stuck at the "festival of greed" mission. I don't know how to continue. I send the screenshot. Please, help me. I don't want to give up just for that.

P. S. I know my English is bad and for this I'm sorry.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
The game is nice and I enjoy it, but I have a problem. I'm stuck at the "festival of greed" mission. I don't know how to continue. I send the screenshot. Please, help me. I don't want to give up just for that.

P. S. I know my English is bad and for this I'm sorry.
Talk to the merchant who agreed to take you to the party - Edwin in the Congregation or the young merchant in his house to the middle-right of Trademond.

Ghos[t]

Jan 1, 2018
hmm, you either have to talk to Desmond in the basement of the Inn or go to Arwin's mansion to join said party.

edit. : yeah, forgot about it, as poster above said you need to talk to merchant you chose to take you to the party.

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
So I was playing with the Stats/Cheat and I kept getting this sort of Soul Breaking? Gameover every early game. What causes that?

justdude1

May 15, 2020
After updating and copy pasting save,the game keeps saying i have reached the end of content.I can't do any quests.Help

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
At the start of day 15 in the max lewdness guide it doesn't say what "Low-Demon Round 2" is. I assume it's the one through the portal in the mine.

Which NPC is the max lewdness guide talking about here? :
  • "Watch the Lewd Scene with a NPC a little to the left of the Congregation, this technically doesn’t have a Pink Version but you still get an extra cheating stat point and speaking of I haven’t mentioned what the other stats you get from lewd scenes are for, and it’s quite simple, the’ll be necessary to unlock lewd scenes in the real world eventually."
I don't see any NPC to the left of the congregation you can have a lewd scene with. The only guy near there is the young merchant you can date. He is not just left of the congregation though, he patrols from left to right .

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
At the start of day 15 in the max lewdness guide it doesn't say what "Low-Demon Round 2" is. I assume it's the one through the portal in the mine.

• "Watch the Lewd Scene with a NPC a little to the left of the Congregation, this technically doesn’t have a Pink Version but you still get an extra cheating stat point and speaking of I haven’t mentioned what the other stats you get from lewd scenes are for, and it’s quite simple, the’ll be necessary to unlock lewd scenes in the real world eventually."
I don't see any NPC to the left of the congregation you can have a lewd scene with. The only guy near there is the young merchant you can date. He is not just left of the congregation though, he patrols from left to right .
Probably, though from what I read in the patch notes, there is now another low-demon in the new eastern forest area.

Yeah, that has to be the merchant, though I know both of his scenes have a pink version (though unusually, the pink "choices" show during the dates, not when you start the event). AFAIK every lewd scene does.

Reactions: AtotehZ

ChaosDMNS

Sep 18, 2018
Very good game.. Very little Erotic...

Ohh.. any you really need to add some kind of respawn system.
If your going to make the game hard.. Then atleast give ppl a chance to grind.

Love the game.. Been playing for days now.. But I'll take a break now.. I'll be back when you have an ending in the game.
=)

Then I'll even pay.

Good work.. =)

Last edited:

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
View attachment 1205928

Overview:
Follow Aura's adventure as she is thrust into the fantasy world of Roya. What she initially believed to follow the conventional plotline of a "summoned to another world"-story quickly turns into her worst nightmare. Cursed by the Demon King, Aura must now struggle every night to track down her nemesis and ultimately strike him down.

But her enemies don't just lurk in Roya. Having entered her mind through the Demon King's curse, another enemy attempts to brainwash and corrupt Aura from the inside. Faced with a two-pronged attack against her body and mind, can Aura finish off her worst enemy without losing herself?

Star Knightess Aura is an RPG with nsfw erotic content, made with RPG Maker MZ. The game features themes of corruption, brainwashing, mental changes, possession, mind control, and NTR. All characters are 18+.​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-07
Release Date: 2021-11-26
Developer: aura-dev - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.13.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA -
Linux: - - MEGA -
Mac: - - MEGA -
Android
(v0.12.3): - - MEGA -
Others:
ANDROID* - - -

* This port/version is unofficial and is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

View attachment 1507864 View attachment 1507865 View attachment 1507866 View attachment 1507868 View attachment 1507867 View attachment 1507869 View attachment 1507870 View attachment 1507873 View attachment 1507871 View attachment 1507874 View attachment 1507876 View attachment 1507877 View attachment 1507878 View attachment 1507881 View attachment 1507880
are the scenes animated ?

OrangePeel

Oct 27, 2017
0.13.2 is publicily out. You can get it now on .
I will upload it here sometime next week.

The current project plan forsees finishing 1.0 in about 2.5+ years.
Going at this pace I'm really excited for the amount of content in 2.5+ years :D. You have one of the best work ethic among devs here.

Reactions: bimboform
3.90 star(s) 175 Votes