Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Yeah, definitely not the first to get stuck there. Too many players end up not coming across the barracks or talking to Julian. The "Forest of Danger" quest should probably start when talking to the guard in the "Getting Started" quest who mentions the bounties.

Last edited:

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
When I chose to return with party after beating the demon, I wasn't transported to the exit of the mines. I was stuck at the cliff near the exit.
Thanks for the report! Fixe.

Shouldn't 13.00 be released for the general public?

Correct me if I'm wrong.
Public release coming next Friday on itch. Will upload it some days later here.

Reactions: starlordultimate

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
Shouldn't 13.00 be released for the general public?
Correct me if I'm wrong.
Those who can afford to support the developer should.
Those who can't, enjoy:

Win
Linux
Mac

Win
Linux
Mac

Win
Linux
Mac

I don't know how long any of these will last. Someone who can provide more permanent links should.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.13.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 10 and OpenGL ES 3.2

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 13.12.2021 (fix)

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2018
Those who can't, enjoy:

Win
Linux
Mac

Win
Linux
Mac

Win Mega
Linux Mega
Mac Mega

I don't know how long any of these will last. Someone who can provide more permanent links should.
Thanks a bunch.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Those who can't, enjoy:

Win
Linux
Mac

Win
Linux
Mac

Win Mega
Linux Mega
Mac Mega

Thank, but I prefer be coherent with my signature; it is a form of respect to the developer.

HankyDev

Nov 5, 2019
aura-dev will there be any bad end for arwin fight?
i see that aura was losing will before fighting arwin, is there a planned event when aura doesnt have enough will facing arwin final fight she will repond to his call and become his maid?

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
Just noticed that this will also come for Steam. Is there any EA release or do I have to wait until it's finished before I can get it on Steam?

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
is there a gallery in the game?
Yes, but to unlock it you have to reach a bad end and restart the game. So in my opinion the best thing to do is play a first time to break her soul immediately, restart the game and then play how you want.

Reactions: Rajin

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Where is save editor or cheats for this game?
Story Mode is basically cheat mode, especially if you end the day in between fights so you can use Star Knightess every time. You can also use the Cheat Menu addon, but it has a few extra steps for RPGM MZ games.

Just noticed that this will also come for Steam. Is there any EA release or do I have to wait until it's finished before I can get it on Steam?
Dev has said no EA at least until it has 10k+ wishlist, and is pretty apprehensive about Steam in general because of inconsistent banhammers on H-games.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
aura-dev will there be any bad end for arwin fight?
i see that aura was losing will before fighting arwin, is there a planned event when aura doesnt have enough will facing arwin final fight she will repond to his call and become his maid?
I would love to add a maid bad end and am contemplating adding into my plan to give a way to reach an early ending.
In general, however, bad ends are not part of my 1.0 plan.

is there a gallery in the game?
You need to reach the end of content once to unlock the gallery + hints on how to unlock missing scenes.

I wouldn't hold my horses for EA. If we can accumulate a significant amount of wishlists (10k+) before the release, I will consider it.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes