Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Save? Maybe you have a promise for the next day already?
Thanks, that seems to have been it. On that note, I didn't think promises could block skill training because I was able to learn Heat Up from Charlotte while also having a promise for the smithy. The blacksmith job got cancelled/overriden by day 2 of Heat Up training.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Bug: Fire Slime still has Money Magic on the combat menu after the Festival. I unsummoned it during the festival so I could do the duel.

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Another bunch of typos etc. from more recent scenes.

"of Richard" instead of "from"
"capital", not "captial"
"be whoring", not "whoring"
"Charlotte" instead of "Charlottes"
"lit up", not "lighted up"
"recognize", not "recognice"
"opponent's", not "opponents"
"magical", not "magicall"
"hoping", not "hopping"
"it kind of reeks", not "I kind of reeks"
"Pacify", not "Pacifiy"
"strengthen", not "strenghten"
"really poor use" instead of "really use"

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Thanks, that seems to have been it. On that note, I didn't think promises could block skill training because I was able to learn Heat Up from Charlotte while also having a promise for the smithy. The blacksmith job got cancelled/overriden by day 2 of Heat Up training.
Looks like that one was missing the promise check. I use it to prevent any weird game states.

Bug: Fire Slime still has Money Magic on the combat menu after the Festival. I unsummoned it during the festival so I could do the duel.
Thanks for the report! Fixed. Changed it so slime doesn't get Money skill category.

Another bunch of typos etc. from more recent scenes.

"of Richard" instead of "from"
"capital", not "captial"
"be whoring", not "whoring"
"Charlotte" instead of "Charlottes"
"lit up", not "lighted up"
"recognize", not "recognice"
"opponent's", not "opponents"
"magical", not "magicall"
"hoping", not "hopping"
"it kind of reeks", not "I kind of reeks"
"Pacify", not "Pacifiy"
"strengthen", not "strenghten"
"really poor use" instead of "really use"
Thanks for all the typo reports! Fixed.

Reactions: Oghenekaro

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.13.3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 10 and OpenGL ES 3.2

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Okay, im completely stumped. I need to learn Fire, but i only have 7mp and i need 10. Ive killed everything i can possibly kill in the forest and can't make any more progress, so many vines everywhere and i cant get past them. Stuck at Lv 2, 3 EXP from Lv 3.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Okay, im completely stumped. I need to learn Fire, but i only have 7mp and i need 10. Ive killed everything i can possibly kill in the forest and can't make any more progress, so many vines everywhere and i cant get past them. Stuck at Lv 2, 3 EXP from Lv 3.
If you have Ether in your inventory, you can give one or more to the alchemist in Trademond so he makes Mana Stones, then buy them and use them to increase your max MP. Or if you killed the hydrangea, you can take the spores to the blacksmith (though especially on lewd runs, I recommend making Vitality Potions with them instead at the alchemist).

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Can you do a Virgin Run and still toy around with some of the corruption stuff? Like the appearance stuff atleast? I can't figure out how to get the Fashion Magazine.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Can you do a Virgin Run and still toy around with some of the corruption stuff? Like the appearance stuff atleast? I can't figure out how to get the Fashion Magazine.
Yeah, I don't think any lewdness is required to make progress with the corruption right now. Aura gets the fashion mag in one of the Alicia tutoring scenes (lower right in the Relationships room). After that (or a follow-up scene where she reads it, can't recall), remember you'll need to set it from the bin in the Interests room.

Mar 24, 2018
I sorta enjoyed lewd content/text on top of CG lewd content:

I know the CG amount is not much but from the 2 hours I play... the potential for ''normal dialogue'' its good. At this point v0.13.2/3. Is there enough corruption dialogue ( Aura saying, acting like a slut) to stick to an actual playthrough.
I am hesitant to wait cause of the low CG count - but if corruption dialogue is abundant then I would want to know.... Should I stick with reading the ''fluff''.

Not sure if I got my meaning across. thx :D

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I sorta enjoyed lewd content/text on top of CG lewd content:

I know the CG amount is not much but from the 2 hours I play... the potential for ''normal dialogue'' its good. At this point v0.13.2/3. Is there enough corruption dialogue ( Aura saying, acting like a slut) to stick to an actual playthrough.
I am hesitant to wait cause of the low CG count - but if corruption dialogue is abundant then I would want to know.... Should I stick with reading the ''fluff''.

Not sure if I got my meaning across. thx :D
I would say the most recent lewd content still has Star Knightess Aura reluctant, but (involuntarily) hornier and with a "well I did this before, so it's not the end of the world to do it again" approach. It still feels like 20% of the way through a slow corruption arc (which it is). And there seems to be a complete disconnect between SK Aura and IRL Aura in terms of sexual discovery. Presumably this will only change with mental changes, and very slowly at first.

Feb 28, 2021
I'm actually impressed with the magic system.
Reminds me of Jujutsu Kaisen, with the domains and what not, though the money-based domain is something you'd expect out of Jojo.

Reactions: SteamedBean
3.90 star(s) 175 Votes