aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Planned Release Date: June 28, 2024
This game plans to unlock in approximately 2 years

I hope steam is trolling lol
??? Refer to for long-term development plan.

Huh, "Tactical Advantage"?

Why am I getting Smirk vibes from SMT 4/4A?
The icon is a gear and not a smily face so it's totally different, uhuh.

Reactions: RyRa²

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
So i have been checking out the new Bar content updates on the patron page(cant use my pc rn im on a tourist trip xD)and... Why does Aur... I'm sorry Mary just decided after literally one chapter of the Story to get an Allias now, i mean she knows she is been hunted by demons AND the obvious way to find her is look for someone name "Aura" joining an adveturers guild would be the most obvious way to zero'd on her location... She isnt as clever as she think she is, isn't she? Besides i like "Mary" it suits her Roya's apperance better xD,
Anyway why is the MAID costume(and she already owns it so why not make it an option she thinks to herself she can use after the barmaid costume) not used after the bar maid with mini skirt upgrade? I mean is a waste of assets not to use it and you could commission a "Lewd" upgrade to it because the asset is already there, then you can upgrade to the bunny girl suit(and a lewder version of it) that would make 6 upgrades total (so more content and progression) , seems more natural to me coz she goes from lewder to anextra lewder costume more naturally, anyway any reason why "Sweet Memories" is not named "Skooma"? Tons of h-games name their aphrodisiac potion Skooma for some reason and you already got the obligatory Bar Job so why not? (that and it would make more sense for Aura to try something not so obviously named as an aphrodisiac :p) just my last two cents of the year XD, besides that Merry Christmas and a happy new Year Everyone of you my fellow degenerates! :D

Edit: some grammar

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
So i have been checking out the new Bar content updates on the patron page(cant use my pc rn im on a tourist trip xD)and... Why does Aur... I'm sorry Mary just decided after literally one chapter of the Story to get an Allias now, i mean she knows she is been hunted by demons AND the obvious way to find her is look for someone name "Aura" joining an adveturers guild would be the most obvious way to zero'd on her location... She isnt as clever as she think she is, isn't she? Besides i like "Mary" it suits her Roya's apperance better xD,
Anyway why is the MAID costume(and she already owns it so why not make it an option she thinks to herself she can use after the barmaid costume) not used after the bar maid with mini skirt upgrade? I mean is a waste of assets not to use it and you could commission a "Lewd" upgrade to it because the asset is already there, then you can upgrade to the bunny girl suit(and a lewder version of it) that would make 6 upgrades total (so more content and progression) , seems more natural to me coz she goes from lewder to anextra lewder costume more naturally, anyway any reason why "Sweet Memories" is not named "Skooma"? Tons of h-games name their aphrodisiac potion Skooma for some reason and you already got the obligatory Bar Job so why not? (that and it would make more sense for Aura to try something not so obviously named as an aphrodisiac :p) just my last two cents of the year XD, besides that Merry Christmas and a happy new Year Everyone of you my fellow degenerates! :D

Edit: some grammar
I don't know how to tell you this, but... skooma isn't some randomly decided aphrodisiac potion name, it's an addictive narcotic from elder scrolls series of games. As for why "sweet memories" has the name it does, Arwin is seemingly able to use it to completely change his maids' memories. As for Aura consuming the drug, why do any characters in any RPGs consume anything they find in 1000 year old tombs or from random creatures/bandits? It's just a thing that pretty much needs to happen in RPGs.

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
Well the ones i have played at least xd anyway i didnt know it was an elder scrolls thing :eek:i guess you learn something new everyday...

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Can't find last two abducties at the greed festival ‍♂
I think the map is pretty much cleared and I have a lot of perika
I have copy/pasted the relevant portion of the fan walkthrough. I didn't edit (or even fully read) it, so there's quite a bit of unneeded text. If this doesn't have all the abductees, just talk to everybody again, there really aren't that many people.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nov 29, 2020
??? Refer to for long-term development plan.

The icon is a gear and not a smily face so it's totally different, uhuh.
so I am a Patreon of yours my name there is Nadass Nidhogg so I downloaded the most recent version of your game and at a certain point, my game freezes and does not continue here's a screenshot showing when the game freeze

Edit: I moved my savefile to a previous version of your game and it worked so after going past the part it freezes at I moved the savefile back your lastest version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

GundamDova

Jul 23, 2017
It seems like im fucking retarded and missed something and kept going in the max lewdness walkthrough, somehow im still at day 25 doing things at day 29. I spent like shit tons of time on this game and im getting irritated, does someone have a save on till the third maid scene ?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
It seems like im fucking retarded and missed something and kept going in the max lewdness walkthrough, somehow im still at day 25 doing things at day 29. I spent like shit tons of time on this game and im getting irritated, does someone have a save on till the third maid scene ?
There's no third maid scene with Arwin if that's what you mean, although there is another maid scene (no CG yet) in the Festival. Someone posted this full save, it's got to be slightly outdated by now.

3.90 star(s) 175 Votes