pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
I love this game and also supported it on Patreon briefly, but I feel like I'll be taking a break from this game until March or April or even longer looking at the roadmap so that I have a good chunk of content to cover. The scenes in 14.0 appear to be too important for Aura corruption-wise for just text to suffice imo so I'll wait for the CGs to be finished on those, even if I have to wait for longer. Another reason is that I want a lot more content in the real world side of things which isn't the current focus and understandably. Best of luck to the dev, one of my favorite games here. I might just sub again eventually to support the dev as CGs cost a lot of money and might also just grab it up on itchio as well just for good measure.

For people that haven't played the game so far, there is hours of content already in the game to cover so definitely give it a try at least once but since I have played recent updates and even pre-releases I will wait a while to stack up the content and maybe restart the game.

P.S. If you're not interested in CGs, the dev does add a lot of content every public release so they're always playable immediately, I just prefer to have the experience first time without having read it earlier.
chrome_KxJNmWxX25.png

Gaurav0

Dec 30, 2021
I love this game and also supported it on Patreon briefly, but I feel like I'll be taking a break from this game until March or April or even longer looking at the roadmap so that I have a good chunk of content to cover. The scenes in 14.0 appear to be too important for Aura corruption-wise for just text to suffice imo so I'll wait for the CGs to be finished on those, even if I have to wait for longer. Another reason is that I want a lot more content in the real world side of things which isn't the current focus and understandably. Best of luck to the dev, one of my favorite games here. I might just sub again eventually to support the dev as CGs cost a lot of money and might also just grab it up on itchio as well just for good measure.

For people that haven't played the game so far, there is hours of content already in the game to cover so definitely give it a try at least once but since I have played recent updates and even pre-releases I will wait a while to stack up the content and maybe restart the game.

P.S. If you're not interested in CGs, the dev does add a lot of content every public release so they're always playable immediately, I just prefer to have the experience first time without having read it earlier.
View attachment 1584443
The developer is currently able to afford only 2 H-CGs a month. Supporting him on patreon could increase that.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
The developer is currently able to afford only 2 H-CGs a month. Supporting him on patreon could increase that.
I feel like aura-dev has said in the past that the art commission is capped out, so unless the artist has changed their mind, that probably isn't going to happen. More CGs also wasn't listed anywhere in the patreon goals last time I checked. I'm all for supporting developers who are consistent, especially those who have a well thought out plan, but your comment is probably not the best way to get this project more financial support.

koala1234

Jul 27, 2020
Isn't offensive stance straight up unplayable or am I missing something? you can do 2 normals attacks but you lose all your defense. I think you can do more dmg using a spell which gives you tactical advantage followed by a normal attack/pierce/rampage depending on the situation. This is especially true if enemy has high armor.

On the other hand I find defensive stance very nice as it could allows one to do some mage build by only increasing magic attack and mana at the blacksmith (I think it is viable did not try it).

Normally I don't comment for this kind of thing but the balance, the depth and gameplay is very good in this game so I feel bad when I see offensive stance just being bad.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Isn't offensive stance straight up unplayable or am I missing something? you can do 2 normals attacks but you lose all your defense. I think you can do more dmg using a spell which gives you tactical advantage followed by a normal attack/pierce/rampage depending on the situation. This is especially true if enemy has high armor.

On the other hand I find defensive stance very nice as it could allows one to do some mage build by only increasing magic attack and mana at the blacksmith (I think it is viable did not try it).

Normally I don't comment for this kind of thing but the balance, the depth and gameplay is very good in this game so I feel bad when I see offensive stance just being bad.
I had quite a lot of success with High-HP+DEF slime and Offensive Stance. (Feed all +DEF items and +HP items to slime)

koala1234

Jul 27, 2020
I had quite a lot of success with High-HP+DEF slime and Offensive Stance. (Feed all +DEF items and +HP items to slime)
Oh right, I forgot those slimes (don't like the idea of a hero supposed to slay the demon lord rely on a slime for all his fights) . He can just spams protect while aura attacks. Looks strong overall but weak against magical attacks without hp and magic resist on aura. :unsure:

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Oh right, I forgot those slimes (don't like the idea of a hero supposed to slay the demon lord rely on a slime for all his fights) . He can just spams protect while aura attacks. Looks strong overall but weak against magical attacks without hp and magic resist on aura. :unsure:
It loses hard against demons (Slime is weak to DARK), so there you need to transition into another strategy (since you have high ATK a strong Rampage combo works there). But it rips through mobs since you deal huge damage without needing mana.
Just feed slime an Apple every now and then and you can clear a lot.

Gaurav0

Dec 30, 2021
I feel like aura-dev has said in the past that the art commission is capped out, so unless the artist has changed their mind, that probably isn't going to happen. More CGs also wasn't listed anywhere in the patreon goals last time I checked. I'm all for supporting developers who are consistent, especially those who have a well thought out plan, but your comment is probably not the best way to get this project more financial support.
I was unaware of that. There is a patreon goal of hiring a freelancer to be decided by poll among patrons.

Nov 28, 2017

Offensive Stance is pretty situational for sure. It's significantly better when you can ambush enemies and pretty much have the battle decided within two rounds (for example on the 4x Bandits, killing all the DPS but the tank). Or if you are in a party and can rely on Protect/their bodies to take hits. I wouldn't run Offensive Stance on any boss fights though or anything that'd last longer than 4 rounds.

bimboform

Feb 13, 2020
I wouldn't run Offensive Stance on any boss fights though or anything that'd last longer than 4 rounds.
Offensive Stance II + Shadowcloak can be effective against bosses. 3 critical hits is a lot of damage to front-load into a target.

Nov 28, 2017
Some suggestions for the devs/thread:

- Include a screenshot of a corruption room while Subconscious Aura is giving a rundown of the mechanics of a room. It's one of the strongest points of this game (the deep gamified corruption system) and it's not done any justice in the first post.

- It's not clear whatsoever what 0 Willpower does and that you should hit 0 to get the pink max lewd scenes. I was intentionally going for every lewd opportunity I could fine and completely missed these mechanics. I probably would've enjoyed myself even more letting my corruption stack up. I know during the huge initial tutorial Subconscious Aura tells you that stacking corruption does something and to worry about it later, but she never brings it up again and I feel like maybe she should after a couple days.

- There should probably be a lewd scene or two that doesn't include Aura early in the game to whet people's appetite. Maybe Alicia x Someone or similar. Maybe in the far future with more budget there can be game over rape scenes after a defeat, with the handwave that Aura's soul/consciousness leaves her body or her memory is briefly forgotten (demon king does a full wipe, other deaths do a tiny wipe) so her IRL psyche isn't scarred. Like at the point of KO IRL Aura just enters deep sleep and doesn't remember anything else for the rest of the night, but her Knightess body is still conscious, left by herself, and getting raped until the mana body disappears.

bimboform

Feb 13, 2020
Wait what, there's more content?? I thought the game just ended after the money fight.
/shrug

The first of the chapter 2 cities (Nephlune) is accessible and at least semi-populated. Plus some of the Trademond npcs have post-festival interactions. There are several ‘tier 2’ skills available. Note that actually getting those skills can be difficult as they are very expensive, compared to the tier 1 stuff.

Gaurav0

Dec 30, 2021
Wait what, there's more content?? I thought the game just ended after the money fight.
The first of the chapter 2 cities (Nephlune) is accessible and at least semi-populated. Plus some of the Trademond npcs have post-festival interactions. There are several ‘tier 2’ skills available. Note that actually getting those skills can be difficult as they are very expensive, compared to the tier 1 stuff.
There's also the Eastern Forest of Runes dungeon. 4 (not yet illustrated) lewd scenes were added in 0.14, which will be public next week.

3.90 star(s) 175 Votes