smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Some suggestions for the devs/thread:

- Include a screenshot of a corruption room while Subconscious Aura is giving a rundown of the mechanics of a room. It's one of the strongest points of this game (the deep gamified corruption system) and it's not done any justice in the first post.

- It's not clear whatsoever what 0 Willpower does and that you should hit 0 to get the pink max lewd scenes. I was intentionally going for every lewd opportunity I could fine and completely missed these mechanics. I probably would've enjoyed myself even more letting my corruption stack up. I know during the huge initial tutorial Subconscious Aura tells you that stacking corruption does something and to worry about it later, but she never brings it up again and I feel like maybe she should after a couple days.

- There should probably be a lewd scene or two that doesn't include Aura early in the game to whet people's appetite. Maybe Alicia x Someone or similar. Maybe in the far future with more budget there can be game over rape scenes after a defeat, with the handwave that Aura's soul/consciousness leaves her body or her memory is briefly forgotten (demon king does a full wipe, other deaths do a tiny wipe) so her IRL psyche isn't scarred. Like at the point of KO IRL Aura just enters deep sleep and doesn't remember anything else for the rest of the night, but her Knightess body is still conscious, left by herself, and getting raped until the mana body disappears.
Eww, games with all/a bunch of the content locked behind losing fights are so bad. It's such a poorly thought out mechanic, and usually just adds a bunch of tedium to the game. It would also go against the current narrative's corruption flow if we had seen Aura raped by the goblin shaman, and raped by the spider queen, and raped by an ogre, and raped by... so on and so forth. I (and I assume most other people) am all for more side character content, and adding some of that content early to tide people over would make sense. Unfortunately, that content is only likely to make it into the game after the main story is completed in the 1.0 release.

Gaurav0

Dec 30, 2021
- Include a screenshot of a corruption room while Subconscious Aura is giving a rundown of the mechanics of a room. It's one of the strongest points of this game (the deep gamified corruption system) and it's not done any justice in the first post.
I don't know if there is a single screenshot / piece of text that would explain this well.

Nov 28, 2017
Eww, games with all/a bunch of the content locked behind losing fights are so bad. It's such a poorly thought out mechanic, and usually just adds a bunch of tedium to the game. It would also go against the current narrative's corruption flow if we had seen Aura raped by the goblin shaman, and raped by the spider queen, and raped by an ogre, and raped by... so on and so forth. I (and I assume most other people) am all for more side character content, and adding some of that content early to tide people over would make sense. Unfortunately, that content is only likely to make it into the game after the main story is completed in the 1.0 release.
I think that's just one tedious implementation of it. Unlocking the scenes when you win the battle or pass the chapter is a good compromise. Game over rapes are a fan favorite and kink of many people, myself included, hence why they're so popular. Succulence has this and it's the most similar game (though you're a teacher, not a student) and it's very highly rated/GOAT.

It seems like the H-Art is being churned out a bit slow anyways and we'll just get plot/golden path critical H, so this probably won't happen unless a Patreon spike happens for another writer + artist. More whales get their eyes on this please!

I don't know if there is a single screenshot / piece of text that would explain this well.
I think you just need one room, so which ever implies the most interesting compelling corruption (probably not the brain happiness room). Alicia usually does a summary sentence at the end of each room anyways.

igotnostuffs

Nov 10, 2019
wow, a standard rpg turn based game but with some tactics/strats involved. The h-mechanics aren't that bad either. I'm in.

Looking good so far but kinda worried on the unimaginable scope the game is going for. I hope the dev can handle that.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
wow, a standard rpg turn based game but with some tactics/strats involved. The h-mechanics aren't that bad either. I'm in.

Looking good so far but kinda worried on the unimaginable scope the game is going for. I hope the dev can handle that.
The Dev has been on top of things, and has reasonable expectations for the length of time something of this scale will take (accurately predicting it will take years) so I don't think you have anything to worry about there.

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
As much as I love RPGM games with losing H scenes, this is the wrong game for it. It's a slow corruption RPG with a lot of focus on the battle system and learning new skills. I mean the two can be at peace while existing at the same time but in this case, Aura is deliberately meant to not instantly fall, which is why she can be forced to corrupt herself at the cost of winning the battle. Adding rewards for players to lose removes that and almost forces them to cheat and be bad at the game. Increased corruption is a loss for Aura, even if it doesn't instantly lead to a consequence.

What could be done is adding loss game over scenes for major battles but I would want the dev to literally complete all other content that can possibly exist in the game before adding something like that.

Reactions: Ghizghuth

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
0.14.2 is now public. I blogged about a summary of the changes .

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.14.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 10 and OpenGL ES 3.2

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

devidevil888

Mar 6, 2020
Id still personally like to see a maid bad end or at least more maid content but I love the direction the updates are taking.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Ah, right. They said that we'll finally see some actual sex scenes this year.
Have there been any yet? I stopped a couple updates back because I didn't want to re-do the greed demon zone to see the new pics at the time.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Ah, right. They said that we'll finally see some actual sex scenes this year.
Have there been any yet? I stopped a couple updates back because I didn't want to re-do the greed demon zone to see the new pics at the time.
iiirc, latest scenes are:

Dirty talk with bar patron
Drugging + cum drinking at the bar
Masturbation/fingering by Formula Peddler's doll Aura

And it looks like we're getting the first BJ this month, Formula Peddler again.

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Can you fuck? Can you fuck in this game yet?
Nay, IRL Aura may start fooling around with her BF by the summer and fantasy Aura will probably get the opportunity to lose her cherry to some creep or the slime around that time (my speculation, but I'm guessing there will be variations to the George scene depending on fantasy Aura's experiences).

3.90 star(s) 175 Votes