aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Id still personally like to see a maid bad end or at least more maid content but I love the direction the updates are taking.
I just made a poll for the maid bad end. I got some money from my sales on itch to spend, either on a UI designer to get rid of the standard RPGM UI and go into a fully custom UI or to commission my assistant writer to write Maid Job 3 + the maid bad end.
Whether there will be more maid content in the sooner future will most likely depend on the outcome of this poll.

Last edited:

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
MC's BF (albeit not in the same world), later it'll happen "IRL" and it sounds like MC might get 'queaned as well at some point.
Have you played until the last update? I want to ask how is the level works like can the mc level up? Its just not like the usual rpgm grind type that i mostly played before.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Have you played until the last update? I want to ask how is the level works like can the mc level up? Its just not like the usual rpgm grind type that i mostly played before.
I've played through it multiple times, yeah. You hardly gain anything by leveling up. Most of the strength gain comes from upgrading your gear at the blacksmith, reading books and learning martials/spells. The only possible grinds are at the blacksmith and the underground bar, and neither really make up for the corruption you get by spending time on them. Though the blacksmith job does become better the more Star Metals you bring in.

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
I've played through it multiple times, yeah. You hardly gain anything by leveling up. Most of the strength gain comes from upgrading your gear at the blacksmith, reading books and learning martials/spells. The only possible grinds are at the blacksmith and the underground bar, and neither really make up for the corruption you get by spending time on them. Though the blacksmith job does become better the more Star Metals you bring in.
Hmm.. i see. One last question, is the scene animated?

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
No, they're static with small CG variations.
Well then its not my style. Thank you for your help. Its not like i hate it because of it not animated. I kinda like it more grinding for the level, you can beat the enemy while also can do the scene. I played a very good game like roughly 1 year ago? Idk i forgot, but its so good, its called meltys quest if i'm not mistaken. It has no animation but it has so many type of fetish the story is good, the grind is good, skill, variety of costume to use that has different power and stats and it also changed the mc spites looks. That is by far the best rpgm i've ever played. Ported ofc, i don't have a pc lol.

devidevil888

Mar 6, 2020
I just made a poll for the maid bad end. I got some money from my sales on itch to spend, either on a UI designer to get rid of the standard RPGM UI and go into a fully custom UI or to commission my assistant writer to write Maid Job 3 + the maid bad end.
Whether there will be more maid content in the sooner future will most likely depend on the outcome of this poll.
Hey even if it's later than sooner I'm just happy there will eventually be more.

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
does anyone know if it's possible to unlock the scenes from those lewd books like "flashing crotch kick" without having to restart the game? one of the books i bought, i read it in the beginning of the game, and the game don't let me buy it again since i already read it. if there will be scenes like this, it would be nice if there was a button to unlock scenes, restarting the game all the time is complicated, there was a few other scenes like this in the past where i had to go back to a save from past updates and play again, when it's just from one update from another i don't mind going back, but restart the whole game...

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
does anyone know if it's possible to unlock the scenes from those lewd books like "flashing crotch kick" without having to restart the game? one of the books i bought, i read it in the beginning of the game, and the game don't let me buy it again since i already read it. if there will be scenes like this, it would be nice if there was a button to unlock scenes, restarting the game all the time is complicated, there was a few other scenes like this in the past where i had to go back to a save from past updates and play again, when it's just from one update from another i don't mind going back, but restart the whole game...
It isn't possible to continue a save and unlock it, but the game is kinda designed to be played through a few times with NG+ to aim for a high score anyway. The scene for the first lewd book would be quite easy to make a save for and get in a few minutes in NG+ if you want to see it though. Just do a side save with some gold as the NG+ reward, skip the prologue, buy the book, head back to the starting shrine to read it, use the clear gem to check out the alternate version in the replay room.

Dino9455

Jul 4, 2019
How do you get on top of Roberts house in the refugee camp? At the threesome scene and trying to get up to the top, but can not figure it out. Might be an idiot, but help is grateful.

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
It isn't possible to continue a save and unlock it, but the game is kinda designed to be played through a few times with NG+ to aim for a high score anyway. The scene for the first lewd book would be quite easy to make a save for and get in a few minutes in NG+ if you want to see it though. Just do a side save with some gold as the NG+ reward, skip the prologue, buy the book, head back to the starting shrine to read it, use the clear gem to check out the alternate version in the replay room.
Yeah, as i tought, i would have to restart, i will probably not do it though, i mean it's quite the common occurrence with this game to have to go back on saves, in this update for example i had to go back to a old save to get those sensitivity points from the doll, and i simply gave up on the slime bonding, so yeah, guess i will wait for the game to be completed to use the ng+, because it's more than 10 hours of play, doing ng+ everytime something like this happen will get me tired of the game soon enough, and i'm not exactly complaining, the game is good, and him adding things is good since it's improving the game, i just wish there was some cheating to unlock scenes like this or to get these new points from past scenes.

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
How do you get on top of Roberts house in the refugee camp? At the threesome scene and trying to get up to the top, but can not figure it out. Might be an idiot, but help is grateful.
look, it's been sometime since i played this part, from what i remember there is a quest related to food as soon as you get to the camp, where you have to prove the innocence of some guy which is being accused of stealing the food, if you follow this quest, you will end up finding a secret passage inside the storage room where the food is stored, that passage will lead you through some cave passages and lead you to the top of the house, you will need ropes though i think, because you will do a few jumps, and go up and down until you get to the house, i think you can get to the same cave passages through the watchtower, but i don't remember if you have access before going through the storage room secret passage.

Last edited:

Gaurav0

Dec 30, 2021
Yeah, as i tought, i would have to restart, i will probably not do it though, i mean it's quite the common occurrence with this game to have to go back on saves, in this update for example i had to go back to a old save to get those sensitivity points from the doll, and i simply gave up on the slime bonding, so yeah, guess i will wait for the game to be completed to use the ng+, because it's more than 10 hours of play, doing ng+ everytime something like this happen will get me tired of the game soon enough, and i'm not exactly complaining, the game is good, and him adding things is good since it's improving the game, i just wish there was some cheating to unlock scenes like this or to get these new points from past scenes.
There are plenty of ways to cheat in rpg maker games, google is your friend.

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
There are plenty of ways to cheat in rpg maker games, google is your friend.
yeah i know, i probably could change the value of the sensitivity that i missed for example, but i don't know how to unlock scenes like this, probably have to mess with the code directly, which i don't know how.

Beatoften

Aug 26, 2017
Pretty sure this dev is friends with one of the moderators and they delete some of the unfavorable reviews. My 1-star review got deleted and I don’t see anything overly critical of this game allowed to get through, even though it has plenty of faults.
Chiming in to say the same. Not gonna go so far as to accuse the dev of befriending a mod or the like, but I had my 2-star review pulled too.

My exact criticisms were that the current reviews do not go into detail about just how slow the corruption is, which to me, is way too slow.

We legitimately see the main character change her preference for reading material from manga to fashion magazines as part of the "corruption."

We legit see her take off her glasses as a level of corruption.

We legit see her spend more time as with a more fashion-orientated friend after school instead of her BFF as a level of corruption.

All of these take time and effort. There must be at least 5+ hours of trivial levels of corruption that just involve changing her hobbies or afterschool activities, (and no, thusfar not in any sexual way) and you get an exposition dump for every one. By the time this game reaches any sizeable adult content, players will have invested 8+ hours into it, at this rate. If some people like that, by all means, but I think it's also understandable why some wouldn't.

I specifically reviewed this game because I wanted to provide a counterview to all the reviews saying this slow burn corruption is great and this game gets the pacing right. It's too slow for me. As you pointed out though, both our bad reviews seemed to get pulled, for whatever reason that may be. (the reason I was given seemed to imply I focused too much on a singular tag, but given that this game revolves around that specific tag, what do they want...?)

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Chiming in to say the same. Not gonna go so far as to accuse the dev of befriending a mod or the like, but I had my 2-star review pulled too.

My exact criticisms were that the current reviews do not go into detail about just how slow the corruption is, which to me, is way too slow.

We legitimately see the main character change her preference for reading material from manga to fashion magazines as part of the "corruption."

We legit see her take off her glasses as a level of corruption.

We legit see her spend more time as with a more fashion-orientated friend after school instead of her BFF as a level of corruption.

All of these take time and effort. There must be at least 5+ hours of trivial levels of corruption that just involve changing her hobbies or afterschool activities, (and no, thusfar not in any sexual way) and you get an exposition dump for every one. By the time this game reaches any sizeable adult content, players will have invested 8+ hours into it, at this rate. If some people like that, by all means, but I think it's also understandable why some wouldn't.

I specifically reviewed this game because I wanted to provide a counterview to all the reviews saying this slow burn corruption is great and this game gets the pacing right. It's too slow for me. As you pointed out though, both our bad reviews seemed to get pulled, for whatever reason that may be. (the reason I was given seemed to imply I focused too much on a singular tag, but given that this game revolves around that specific tag, what do they want...?)
I read your review while it was up, and while to me it's the perfect example of "different strokes" because I enjoy that same slow burn you complain about (including your examples), I find its removal a bit questionable. It's one thing to remove 1-star reviews that amount to "dis game sux lol", but articulate reviews of 2-4 stars should generally be left alone unless there's some sockpuppeting/review-bombing going on.

Beatoften

Aug 26, 2017
I read your review while it was up, and while to me it's the perfect example of "different strokes" because I enjoy that same slow burn you complain about (including your examples), I find its removal a bit questionable. It's one thing to remove 1-star reviews that amount to "dis game sux lol", but articulate reviews of 2-4 stars should generally be left alone unless there's some sockpuppeting/review-bombing going on.
Yeah I'm not here to hate on the game or claim my view is objectively better or anything. I gave it two stars cause it's clear there's still lots of effort and a good idea behind it. The pacing sunk it for me though and I imagine I'm not alone.

If anything, feedback is important. If the reviews like mine are disappearing - for whatever reason that may be - then it could well be there's more people that feel the slow burn playstyle is too slow, and if they can't be heard, the end product can suffer for it. It can create a situation where a portion of the fans don't even like a certain feature, but they're not given a chance to be heard.

I can only voice my personal disappointment when I saw the glowing reviews, only to realize the game wasn't for me at all and for some reason there didn't seem to be a single like-minded reviewer out there. Don't know why that is, but I do think it's important people know what to expect.

3.90 star(s) 175 Votes