souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
0.14.2 is now public. I blogged about a summary of the changes .
So, since you're at least somewhat active here. Could you maybe put a version number somewhere in the game's files? Maybe the name of the compressed file, or include a text file of the changelog. I have no idea if the file I downloaded is the most recent version, since at least some of the images that are in the first post aren't in the files that i could find). I'm guessing that what I got isn't the correct version, in part because the file size on mega doesn't seem to match the one from itch.io (276 Mb on mega, 281 itch.io). I decided to check the walk through since I was a bit stuck, and realized the missing images, file size discrepancy, and that some corruption options were listed with the "not yet" message that the walkthrough said were available in the last version (13.something).

Edit: Ok, being sleep deprived I just noticed that there is a changelog file there, but didn't realize it since I tend to look for .txt or similar, not a .md (whatever that file extension is).

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
So, since you're at least somewhat active here. Could you maybe put a version number somewhere in the game's files? Maybe the name of the compressed file, or include a text file of the changelog. I have no idea if the file I downloaded is the most recent version, since at least some of the images that are in the first post aren't in the files that i could find). I'm guessing that what I got isn't the correct version, in part because the file size on mega doesn't seem to match the one from itch.io (276 Mb on mega, 281 itch.io). I decided to check the walk through since I was a bit stuck, and realized the missing images, file size discrepancy, and that some corruption options were listed with the "not yet" message that the walkthrough said were available in the last version (13.something).

Edit: Ok, being sleep deprived I just noticed that there is a changelog file there, but didn't realize it since I tend to look for .txt or similar, not a .md (whatever that file extension is).
You can always also find the current version in tiny on the bottom right.
Not sure why itch and mega have different sizes considering my script automatically uploads the same file to both of them.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
were there any new things added the last 2 just seem to be bugfixes or are you not mentioning them to keep them a surprise?

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
were there any new things added the last 2 just seem to be bugfixes or are you not mentioning them to keep them a surprise?
The new things were added in 0.14.0 and then 0.14.1 and 0.14.2 are mostly bugfix stuff.
(The f95zone version before I updated the thread was 0.13.2).

PartlyCloudy

May 9, 2021
damn, i love this game. Last time i played it was the release v0.11, i think. I have just finished the first chapter and already got to see some new content in it. Time to dive into second chapter.

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
Pretty sure this dev is friends with one of the moderators and they delete some of the unfavorable reviews. My 1-star review got deleted and I don’t see anything overly critical of this game allowed to get through, even though it has plenty of faults.

Reactions: loco+2

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
greetings dev or anyone who can answer me the following question:
Is this rpg in the style where the scenes are repeated infinite times with variations depending on the level lewd or corruption or proximity to the other partner in the sex scene ? (example: Acerola games, like Colette and Tear and Library) or is it an rpg where the scene can only be seen once and then the player has to watch it again in the gallery ? ( example : Claire Quest )

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Is this rpg in the style where the scenes are repeated infinite times with variations depending on the level lewd or corruption or proximity to the other partner in the sex scene ? (example: Acerola games, like Colette and Tear and Library) or is it an rpg where the scene can only be seen once and then the player has to watch it again in the gallery ? ( example : Claire Quest )
Kinda both, each scene so far is written as a one-off, although there are variations in the dialogue depending on some factors, e.g. whether Aura accepts immediately or has a specific debuff from her real-world corruption. And some scenes have choices to make (unless you're on the "pink" low willpower version, in which case Aura will always go along with whatever and some of the dialogue will be different also).

Reactions: Templar Knight

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Pretty sure this dev is friends with one of the moderators and they delete some of the unfavorable reviews. My 1-star review got deleted and I don’t see anything overly critical of this game allowed to get through, even though it has plenty of faults.
The secret truth is that all of my patreon funds actually serve to pay f95 mods to delete bad reviews.
Feel free to drop a list of said faults.

It's a bit more like the second. In general, if you aren't playing on Stoy More, there is nothing in the game that can be repeated infinitly.
There are finite amount of mobs to kill, there is a "soft" time limit based on how much corruption you can spend to mentally change Aura, etc, and, with the exception of jobs, you can only perform lewd scenes once.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Kinda both, each scene so far is written as a one-off, although there are variations in the dialogue depending on some factors, e.g. whether Aura accepts immediately or has a specific debuff from her real-world corruption. And some scenes have choices to make (unless you're on the "pink" low willpower version, in which case Aura will always go along with whatever and some of the dialogue will be different also).
The secret truth is that all of my patreon funds actually serve to pay f95 mods to delete bad reviews.
Feel free to drop a list of said faults.

It's a bit more like the second. In general, if you aren't playing on Stoy More, there is nothing in the game that can be repeated infinitly.
There are finite amount of mobs to kill, there is a "soft" time limit based on how much corruption you can spend to mentally change Aura, etc, and, with the exception of jobs, you can only perform lewd scenes once.
so the scenes of the works can always be repeated with the variation of some factors, do you intend to do some free roam mode with more works in the future or even implement repetitive events in the future ? anyway the graphics / art are excellent, these are my questions because I prefer free roam style with repetitive scenes, but thanks for the reply from both of you.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
so the scenes of the works can always be repeated with the variation of some factors, do you intend to do some free roam mode with more works in the future or even implement repetitive events in the future ? anyway the graphics / art are excellent, these are my questions because I prefer free roam style with repetitive scenes, but thanks for the reply from both of you.
Sorry if I wasn't clear, the scenes are not repeatable but their dialogue can vary depending on existing factors like I mentioned.

Reactions: Templar Knight

damnmang

Oct 30, 2017
Thanks for version 14 aura-dev, can you please put in a way to unlock scenes that are locked out in current playthroughs? For example the book scenes since I already read them? Maybe a lewd Aura would like to read the lewd books again to finish off a tough day and trigger the unlock?

3.90 star(s) 175 Votes