the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.14.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 10 and OpenGL ES 3.2

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

bimboform

Feb 13, 2020
Always nice to see new content.

Something a little odd I came across. When fighting the Low Demon Core in the east forest domain I used Dragon’s Breath, which killed the demon and one of the two fragments but didn’t kill the second fragment. Then the demon, already dead, created illusion demons.

The Bestiary entry for the low demon states it can inflict Wrath Curse. I have never seen one do so in combat. Is this only for scripted use or have I just been lucky?

The changelog for .13 (back in November) mentions an ‘Eastern Forest of Runes: Hidden Cave dungeon’. Where is the entrance to this?

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
The Bestiary entry for the low demon states it can inflict Wrath Curse. I have never seen one do so in combat. Is this only for scripted use or have I just been lucky?
I believe the Wrath curse is something you get before start of combat, basically to affect the story/further corrupt Aura.

You miss these things if you just skip through dialog :p

bimboform

Feb 13, 2020
I believe the Wrath curse is something you get before start of combat, basically to affect the story/further corrupt Aura.

You miss these things if you just skip through dialog :p
o_O

In the Bestiary the Low-Demon Core has the abilities:
- Prepare Curse
- Finish Curse Preparation
- Curse of Wrath

This is far more than is needed for something that is only used in cut-scenes.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
o_O

In the Bestiary the Low-Demon Core has the abilities:
- Prepare Curse
- Finish Curse Preparation
- Curse of Wrath

This is far more than is needed for something that is only used in cut-scenes.
I'm behind by several updates since I've played, but I distinctly remember that the first demon that you fight inside it's demon zone thing would start casting a curse if it dropped below a certain percentage of hp. Then it becomes a race to kill it before it can cast the curse, because the curse is a story curse that affects stacks and effects you out of combat like the others because the collar makes them stick around. I remember that when I realized that, I then based my strategy getting it to just before that point hp wise, then blitzing it so that it would start casting but be unable to finish it. It might be something like that? In that it's programed not to start casting it until it reaches a certain hp window, and if you manged to kill it before it hit that window you might not see it.

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017
Is there any indication how long into the new year it will take for there to be a vaginal sex scene in the game? Or is that pretty far off?

Ghos[t]

Jan 1, 2018
Considering that Author said that sex will start somewhere in ~60ish% of the game, and we currently ~25%, if we get to it'll be near the end of '22.

Reactions: stansalino

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Is there any indication how long into the new year it will take for there to be a vaginal sex scene in the game? Or is that pretty far off?
It's at minimum one more round of prep work off. And the first vaginal sex scene will be probably pretty hard to unlock & then take some months to be illustrated.
The first sex scene in the isekai will - most likely - be the third scene with a drug dealer in the Underground City at Lewdness ~35 (Current max is 18 and modifiers allow for up to -4 in required lewdness).

I would currently estimate maybe summer.
But like I said, it would be hard to unlock since we are still lacking any lewdscene at >8 lewdness (Blowjobs, titfucks, masturbation with climax, etc.), which will be more in focus this year.
First real world sex scene (vanilla with George) is off by about the same amount I would estimate since I haven't yet at all started the real world lewd story line/s.

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017
It's at minimum one more round of prep work off. And the first vaginal sex scene will be probably pretty hard to unlock & then take some months to be illustrated.
The first sex scene in the isekai will - most likely - be the third scene with a drug dealer in the Underground City at Lewdness ~35 (Current max is 18 and modifiers allow for up to -4 in required lewdness).

But like I said, it would be hard to unlock since we are still lacking any lewdscene at >8 lewdness (Blowjobs, titfucks, masturbation with climax, etc.), which will be more in focus this year.
First real world sex scene (vanilla with George) is off by about the same amount I would estimate since I haven't yet at all started the real world lewd story line/s.
Thanks for the update, and looking forward to it with how good the story and art is. If possible it would be great to see it with full frontal nudity and actually see penetration instead of it being obstructed when it comes around,

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017

I was expecting her real world experiences to lag behind her isekai ones by quite a bit, but thinking about it, both the knowledge and the memory mind chamber rooms will need her to be more promiscuous before they can be fully utilized. I'm curious if you have plans to make it easier to see the variants of scenes in the replay room. It's by no means big deal, but the game keeps getting more and more little scene variants that are easy to miss.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Thanks for the update, and looking forward to it with how good the story and art is. If possible it would be great to see it with full frontal nudity and actually see penetration instead of it being obstructed when it comes around,
What exactly do you mean with this?

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

bimboform

Feb 13, 2020
What exactly do you mean with this?
They mean for the male participant to be transparent and the female facing the ‘camera’. Thus giving the impression that the player is a participant rather than an observer.

Such is fine for people Aura is ‘servicing’ for material advantage, but would be narrativity unsatisfying for scenes involving someone Aura actually likes and cares about.

On a related subject, is the lewd going to remain entirely heterosexual? Aura has been getting skills aimed at males. Will there be the option for female targeting abilities and scenes?

Reactions: stansalino

SmolFrog3D

Nov 23, 2017
So going to the bridge where it shows the "!" mark I get the "end of content" page. Is this normal or is my save fucky?

lamer4312

Sep 30, 2017
So Guys I wanted to enter the Congregation of Merchants but I dont have the seal. it seems ı was able to get that from a world quest guide says it appears after the spider cleanup but i guess it didnt? or I missed it. How can I get the seal? Do we have another way?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
So Guys I wanted to enter the Congregation of Merchants but I dont have the seal. it seems ı was able to get that from a world quest guide says it appears after the spider cleanup but i guess it didnt? or I missed it. How can I get the seal? Do we have another way?
You're not the first with that issue, I'm guessing you didn't complete the "Getting Started" quest?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I looked into it and the mission is still there I didnt do the ''Find out ... demon invasion'' part. How do I complete that
Yeah, guessed as much. Talk to the guards in the Boar Hut in Trademond. After the quest is done, pass the day and the event should be available on the map.

3.90 star(s) 175 Votes