Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
I wish there were more games like this, something about the way it does corruption as literally brain rewiring plus several scenes in general are so hot, I remember seeing the dev say they were shooting for a 1.0 release by October 2024 awhile ago so I came to check in, looks like some great progress made but, damn, still keeping an eye on this though
He said it's slated for Jan 2025.
1. Corruption Ending is done and only missing a last couple of CGs on the art side
2. Development of the content for the good ending and side content to help get it is currently in progress.
3. Estimated 1.0 release is currently the upcoming January.

I plan to further work on the game after the 1.0 release through the addition of additional side content, mostly focusing on further progression certain h-event chains, increasing the number of available choices, quality increases, etc. 1.0 will be by itself a complete experience, so even if I were to get hit by a bus after 1.0 is done and no further content wouldn't be produced, it's still already a properly finished game.

rhaye

Aug 12, 2018
Sexual corruption and moral corruption are entirely separate things. I like games with the former but this game leans WAY too hard into the latter for my tastes. Still a top tier game but it's absolutely the thing I dislike the most about it.
One of the most frustrating things about the tagging system of this site is that I'm the opposite; I vastly prefer moral corruption (of the "character becomes evil" variety). That was the original meaning of "corruption" elsewhere on the internet, and it's been relatively recently that the other definition has occurred (ironically, a corruption itself).

The issue comes from how those two things are *vastly different* kinks, which leads to a nightmare for both sides to try to find games that fit their fetishes. It'd be much better if a new tag was created for one group to use that is separate.

That's not to say I want to take a strong stand that "corruption should only be used for morals/characters becoming evil/changing personality", but rather just that a different tag be used for sexual vs. moral corruption. It's hard to find content that fits my kink now that the definition has been muddled.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Oh nice! oldheads remember when he wanted to have it out earlier but that was like a year ago, I'm just glad steady progress has been made and it was never abandoned lol
Yeah, October was the estimation at the end of Chapter 2B last year.
I updated it in August after we reached the Corruption Ending.

Reactions: Versace217

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
One of the most frustrating things about the tagging system of this site is that I'm the opposite; I vastly prefer moral corruption (of the "character becomes evil" variety). That was the original meaning of "corruption" elsewhere on the internet, and it's been relatively recently that the other definition has occurred (ironically, a corruption itself).

The issue comes from how those two things are *vastly different* kinks, which leads to a nightmare for both sides to try to find games that fit their fetishes. It'd be much better if a new tag was created for one group to use that is separate.

That's not to say I want to take a strong stand that "corruption should only be used for morals/characters becoming evil/changing personality", but rather just that a different tag be used for sexual vs. moral corruption. It's hard to find content that fits my kink now that the definition has been muddled.
The tags that most fit what you're asking for are Moral Degradation and Sexual Corruption. They could be added into the forum but updating tags for old games would be a nightmare for the staff.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Where can I find the Camp Guard? View attachment 4137433
In the Refugee Camp. Talk to the guy who was wrongly accused of stealing all the food: he'll tell you that he saw the guard enter Robert's house. Go there: the door will be locked, but Aura will wonder if there's a way to sneak inside. It just happens that there's a gaping hole in the roof of Robert's house... All you need is to get to the cliffs above his house and rappel down to the roof using a rope.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ReLoveZero

ReLoveZero

May 14, 2021
In the Refugee Camp. Talk to the guy who was wrongly accused of stealing all the food: he'll tell you that he saw the guard enter Robert's house. Go there: the door will be locked, but Aura will wonder if there's a way to sneak inside. It just happens that there's a gaping hole in the roof of Robert's house... All you need is to get to the cliffs above his house and rappel down to the roof using a rope.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I thought the same at start, but I couldn’t find that passage anywhere. I just entered this cave for what feels like the fifth time today, searching for the way through again, and completely by accident, I stumbled upon the correct entrance just now. Thanks, may God reward you for your kidness stranger!

rontremalo

Jul 29, 2021

Corruptor Protagonist vs. Corrupted Protagonist ?

rhaye

Aug 12, 2018
The tags that most fit what you're asking for are Moral Degradation and Sexual Corruption. They could be added into the forum but updating tags for old games would be a nightmare for the staff.
I don't think that's a good reason not to do it, though. Even if it were only added to new games/content moving forward, that's still a positive.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes