smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
I don't think that's a good reason not to do it, though. Even if it were only added to new games/content moving forward, that's still a positive.
A new tagging system has been in the works for over a year. There are a few dubious choices they are making with it, but it will be as good or better than the current system in nearly every way.

me too , anyone have walkthrough copy?
The guide hadn't been updated past 0.42 or 0.43 or so, and there have been a couple of changes since then that would derail it past the early midgame. There was even a change to material harvesting that might have caused issues following the guide even in the early game.

kjonsen

Dec 17, 2020
aura-dev usuudz.png
Ran into this right at the beginning in the abandoned shrine after skipping the tutorial.
Edit: Had to leave the shrine for it to show up

Last edited:

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Will there ever be a no NTR version? Good game but that meer fact kills all potential enjoyment i would have here.
The entire premise of the game is that a character Aura (who is in a relationship with a guy named George) ends up with a curse that causes her lust to build up and makes her more susceptible to doing lewd things until she either performs a lewd action or uses a consumable with an ever increasing cost and limited supply. You can avoid all the NTR content by playing on the easiest setting and avoiding triggering scenes, but (depending on where exactly you draw the line of something being NTR) there isn't much erotic content to see if you do.

I also just enjoy the somewhat puzzle-like aspects that the game's combat has, and would recommend that as a reason to give the game a try to some people. It's unfortunately not something most people on this forum are too interested in.

Reactions: DumbSissyAlice
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes